Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

In the mor

Khushi woken up at 6 o'clock, she get ready and pray her temple in the Khanna house. Khushi wake Akshat in his room, he start irritable that he don't want to go school. Khushi tell him 'you need to go good education in school' Akshat look at his mum and smile as cute boy, Khushi kissed Akshat on the forehead. Khushi carried Akshat into bathroom and got him to get ready to go school. Khushi wake Jay in his room at 7 o'clock and tell him to get ready to go office. Jay look tired, he had been worked all night in the office, doing look at the folder then came home at 12 o'clock in the morning (night). He had no dinner then went to sleep. He came downstairs with his brothers Armaan and Maan, his sister Kashish and Akshat in the dinner room. Khushi served the breakfast on the table in the dinner room. Khushi give Akshat his breakfast on the table, he love to eat conflake and drink glass of milk. Khushi feed him to drink glass of milk. Jay ate everything on the plate and he look at the watch, Jay tell Khushi to meet him in the office later. Khushi say 'okay Jay' and 'bring me the file in my room' please? Khushi smile. Jay love Khushi smile, Armaan, Maan and Kashish stare at them and smile. Kashish say 'wow sis he love you as smile' and she wink. Khush looked shyly and look down. Akshat say 'Amma i finish my breakfast' can you drop me off to school'? Jay kissed Akshat cheek, He say 'bye see you later' and smile then Jay left. Armaan and Maan are left from the table, they smile at them then went to college. Khushi tell Akshat 'i will drop you off when i finish the house chore' Khushi and Kashish are helping eahc other to clean the table and clean the dishes. Akshat got ready, Khushi gave Akshat pack lunch and say 'bye' to Kashish (Aunty). Akshat and Khushi left the house. Khushi drive by car and Akshat stay in the car. Khushi stuck in the traffic and she think Akshat going be late in the school.

What she thinking? Will Khushi bring Akshat on time in school? Find out soon   😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Can you closed this topic please?