Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR FF- Stewing Temptations #2; Ch 9 to 15 (Page 115)

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 2514

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tish18

den once my friend ws late wid her 10th std journal submission and my princi ws not giving her the sigh.
so we both sneeked in her cabin during our lunch break to put the school stamp on the journal.
fir problem was how do we get the sigh forged.
so we actually used a tracing paper to do the honors.
den on our convocation we went and confessed to our maam.
and she said she already knew abt it. she had seen us leave her cabin. but since we were her good students she dint want to spoil our names.
i cud never forget dat.
dat ws a turning point. after dat i decided i wud never do such things in my life.
:)
sikhle Saurav... teachers humare bhale ke liye hi sochte hai. :)


haan pata hai just like wo sir unhone mere maths ki suplementry wapas dilva di

di vaise ye to serious it was just a paper so no harm done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tish18

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 13116

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tish18

den once my friend ws late wid her 10th std journal submission and my princi ws not giving her the sigh.
so we both sneeked in her cabin during our lunch break to put the school stamp on the journal.
fir problem was how do we get the sigh forged.
so we actually used a tracing paper to do the honors.
den on our convocation we went and confessed to our maam.
and she said she already knew abt it. she had seen us leave her cabin. but since we were her good students she dint want to spoil our names.
i cud never forget dat.
dat ws a turning point. after dat i decided i wud never do such things in my life.
:)

sikhle Saurav... teachers humare bhale ke liye hi sochte hai. :)

acha, USA ke teachers aise kiyu nahi hai???? ek baar pakde gaye toh hamesha ke liye school se banned n jail for 1 yearOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tish18

tish18 IF-Dazzler
tish18
tish18

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 3681

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

Originally posted by tish18

den once my friend ws late wid her 10th std journal submission and my princi ws not giving her the sigh.
so we both sneeked in her cabin during our lunch break to put the school stamp on the journal.
fir problem was how do we get the sigh forged.
so we actually used a tracing paper to do the honors.
den on our convocation we went and confessed to our maam.
and she said she already knew abt it. she had seen us leave her cabin. but since we were her good students she dint want to spoil our names.
i cud never forget dat.
dat ws a turning point. after dat i decided i wud never do such things in my life.
:)

sikhle Saurav... teachers humare bhale ke liye hi sochte hai. :)


acha, USA ke teachers aise kiyu nahi hai???? ek baar pakde gaye toh hamesha ke liye school se banned n jail for 1 yearOuch


hahaha...
so dats y i'm glad to be born in India. ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.-FrozenRain-

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 2514

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
^ coz most of the things banned here are allowed thr,LOL
i think so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tish18-FrozenRain-Zehnaseeb.

tish18 IF-Dazzler
tish18
tish18

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 3681

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
chalo guys... now i'm seriously off to bed... long week ahead. *phew*
it ws great talking to u all. :)
good luck.
tc
and good night.
love!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tyler_DurdenZehnaseeb.

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 13116

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saurav_

^ coz most of the things banned here are allowed thr,LOL

i think so

true that isWink

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 13116

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tish18

chalo guys... now i'm seriously off to bed... long week ahead. *phew*
it ws great talking to u all. :)
good luck.
tc
and good night.
love!

good night Di

now when i have talked to u, i will be poking in ur threads at timesEmbarrassed

Bye.


Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 2514

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
okay
gud nit docter

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArTi Fan Fiction-Thrilling Temptations.!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RegalVintage-   Replies: 40   Views: 3725

-RegalVintage- 40 3725 23 April 2011 at 2:08pm by love.mayurarti
NEW-!Temptations! - Mayank and Nupur - Part 2 Pg 9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: .MayAngels.   Replies: 96   Views: 7604

.MayAngels. 96 7604 01 July 2010 at 8:03am by sariska_mnarti
Temptations FF( AR/RM/AA) -Updated pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 71   Views: 6101

JennyPenny 71 6101 22 June 2008 at 8:02am by star_fan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index