sooo update sooonnn😊

w8ing eagerly

n yeppp

congo 4 the 2nd thread👏👏
Edited by Ritu_ArSha - 11 years ago
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for the 2nd thread and awesome update :D i thought the KriYaansh part was really sweet

Nikki <3
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow di...second thread...amazing...!!! Congo-shongo...party time...🥳 Me dancing... Totally deserved...one of d best FFs i have ever read...😃 Now coming to d update... It was amazing...but ya phle ke updates se thoda less...ab aapne hi aadat lagai hai hamesha mindblowing update ki...😳 Swayam wanted sharon to shout on him...weird... Has he started falling for her??? N kria ne rey ko dog se kiss karaya...lol🤣 Bechara rey kya kya jhelna padh rha hai... Swayam wanted to dance wid sharon...nice...but our diva stomped on his foot...bad... Waiting for next part... Update soon... N congos once again... Luv ya...🤗
kriyansh19 thumbnail
Congo for d new thread..!
Nice update ..!
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rey-Puppy Kiss!!..lol.. Only u can write this.. This was really a masterpiece! Great revenge, Kriya.. Loved Swaron part also
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st ov all i d like 2 congragulate u on ur 2nd thread...
n 2ndly i ll say u really deserved it n u deserve even more cx u r a superb writer..
bang on!!
2ndly this part ws cool..em havng pangs wot ll happen next??
so plx update soon
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats For 2nd Thread...😊
Awsome Update Tish...and Funny Too..oh god kria ne Puppy se Kiss kawaya Rey Ko...Hahahahaha...😆
And Kria is Supercute...Loved her...😊
Edited by SanjArShi-ASR - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pata i was thinking only yesterday tht u were gonna update...

i had even planned to scrap the song:

i got a feeling...

tht tonight's gonna be a good night...

tonight's gonna be an update...

so here it was...

okay swaron part that was fun... i imagined kriyansh in them and i was like ki aapne aisa kyun nhi kiya... but it was fun...

okay for the update... mujhe thod thanda laga... u know not the usual writing of urs... and kri seducing reminded me of shalti PPKE...

but the the way u projected was good...

so here's my analysis... was discussing it with suzi 😃

well to be frank see i have a habit that i make up stries after reading the update... u know a my version plus keeping the thing that ki woh writer kaise likhta hia...
i know most of the imaginations run wayward but initially it sticks to the place where it was...

s for aaj ka update.. kria seducing that was too good.. i liked that.. but i had imagined u know somewhat like a strong violent rection she mocking him... and that rey's character is not like that... listening quietly ... i agree... lekin there's this thing in case of kria he is still carrying the burden of the guilt... so i had expected a violent reaction from kria nd rey listening to her...

well rey keeping quite... well i believe that i kinda expected that... some reasons:
1. holds a infatuation for kria... which he never showed...
2. he remembers her... he did chide off 6 years back but tht prty he was solely attracted upon... and when now she has returned in this avatar... it is more like old feelings coming up... u know stewing temptations.. the book he closed is opened up again... and he had always imagined her that when she dresses up to highlight her in an attractive way not the wy she dressed up long time back it was something else for him... that grad party showed that... so when he sees her in this glam dorm.. its hard for him to make his heart put wherever it shud be ... u know do the right thing...
3. importatly he carries the guilt and believes that he will set everything right as though he has got a wand to wave... he blames himself for her being this way... in a sense

as for kria:
1.she is drunk so the deepest feelings that she still loves him and she is the sme 16 year old girl who had a crush on him and was heartbroken but cudn't make herself hate him shows up...
2. she is putting his patience to a test... u know stretch till the max. limit...
3. her smiling she is enjoying his plight... the way he was attracted and then when she shrugged off...u know sadistic sardonic... a thing to say that finally she is make him move acc. to her own bid... and moreover he is complying to it...

i wanted that outrageous kria shunning rey away and then u know a dilogue.. like shouting,... somewhat like this:-

"Agreed that i was having a crush on u.. but that didn't give any right u to behave like that... and y were u after me... i was leaving coz my 'best friend' supported my idiotic crush considering she knew u being committed. she made me act upon it... and to my surprise(sarcastic) i was just a kid for u... a kid who u wanted to kiss so that ur lil sissy is all hail and happy... just take this out of mind right now that i left coz u didn't kiss me... i left coz u and ur "lil sissy" made a fool out of me right there..."

i was expecting some angry things... but the thing is that she was higly drunk... had it been mildly drunk this shud have taken place... coz she resents him... she has shunned him... but a teeny tiny bit of her is the same 16 year old gal having a crush... plus he looks the handsome today too... so these feelings might rise up... as per the title of the ff

but the thing is... that this came in well with the stryling blending in with a mod...

u know kria behaving that way... she mking him acc. to her wishes... that was sweet...

plus her cuteness that was the best...

their first kiss😆 re's gonna remember it for sure... 🤣

asli kiss kare na kare yeh toh zarur kareg...😉

i am u know intrigued ki kria usse kitna tang karegi knowingly and unknowingly... jaise pehle toh babies... then the pup...

i want when he drops her off she mumbling something that hits him off... making him realise the depth of her sorrow which he know but actually and the true depth he doesn't know... he shud realise that somethings cannot be healed so easily... time isn't the only medicine for it... plus such incidents happen for greater good😉 in this case KR coming together😃

so update asap...

P.S: gift ke baare mein na bhulio... jaldi se woh part lao na... pljjhhh... *puppy face with a pout and giant wali goggly eyes*
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago