u have written so apt and beautiful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Res...i am right here...but am trying to get my thoughts together...

EDIT:

Haw! there should be a penalty against people who can read minds!!

There was no rabba ve

There was no stare-fest
There was no trip and fall into each others arms, on top of each other..whatever
There was no carrying her in his strong arms.
And we still loved all 22 minutes of the episode!!  SURPRISE...or not!  Creatives, we don't need those rabba ve-s( actually maybe a few here and there) to heart the episode.

What a brilliant episode...

Annnuuu...am finally getting the much awaited pasttt!  We kept sayin' and sayin' and finally they heard us (let me at least kid myself)

Arnav Singh Raizada
:  If there's any room to love your character any more than we already do...then we would do so today.  Not because you are perfect.  But because you make us love you with all your imperfections. 

He came, he saw, he stalled, he remembered, he looked at her (with an expression that you would feel only for those who are close to your heart, someone who has possibly nurtured you), he walked to her, showed her the respect that he holds for her in his heart (and he doesn't bow in front of anyone), he hugged her in a manner that gave me the impression of finally coming home.  And all this was conveyed to us in all of 2 minutes.

He is lost in thought, in unpleasant memories, and his wife walks in, ready to take the blame on, as she always does...and he is brought back to the present.  He wants to stop it right there. He tells her that he is the guilty one.  Straight to her face.  Matter of factly. And it hits home.  Her look says it all.  She doesn't need anything more.  She probably didn't even need this.  She never did.  But he is a man of conscience.  And when he was explaining dadi to her, it was like he was explaining himself...birds of feather
LOL

The dadi-arnav scene captured my heart and I want to applaud it.  The rendering from both the actors was spot on.  The hurt, the pain of abandonment, was so transparent in his eyes.  There hasn't been any healing ... they have just taped the wound and kept it away from being exposed. 

Finally...my past is coming...

And final scene nailed it...this is redemption for those who want it.  She doesn't.  But he gives.  He stands up for her, by her, and with her.  And she notices.  Sanaya's expression, brilliant!!!  She is seeing the man behind the armor.  And she will love him even more for it.

Didn't we say Anu, that he will repent in his own way, in actions and not by words.  And she gets his actions...because words screws things up for them LOL

And I am loving this track...and for once, the new entry (dadi) doesn't add a new angle but gives the story the depth that we were so looking forward to. 

So does this mean that we will get
1) why arnav chose the rubble while glee chose the bubble
2) how glee met shyam
3) why shyam met glee
4) how is khushi responsible for Arnav's past

Guess, we won't be reaching for the remote (figuratively, since i watch it on u-tube) any time soon...and it wasn't because of the rabba ve marathon...it was because we got back the story that they stopped telling a few months ago.

And yes, awesome post mommaLOL I know I went off on a tangent...but this is the penalty you pay for reading my mindTongue

As for the ArHi equation - I am excited!!!  They are NOW handling it with a maturity that we don't see in the tellyworld.  It is intertwined with the basic plot and I am eager to see how their relationship grows while they disentangle the complex web of the present circumstances.

And Barun Sobti - you are a league of your own! I don't have enough words in the vocabulary to match the expressions of pain, angst, turmoil, love, affection, anger, defiance, strength, that you packed in a single episode.

Loved your reply renu...DITTO and special mention to bold parts...Loved themClap...actually thought of marking whole post though...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000momma1128

Go to top