Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Facing responsiblity (Page 7)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@meens- hi! yeah, I knew he took responsiblity always, he bears the burden of all those in his house and now has taken on the responsibility of Kh dil se - which is new for him. And his redemption has to be lived by him everyday - through all his actions, that's what he wants to show Kh. And now that she sees, please let her grow a little maturity when it comes to this love - no more acidity no more dhak dhak, more of the understanding and the arnavji share with me.

You are so right about Khushi; i really hope the yo-yo effect in her character is reduced. I am hoping the past revelation helps Khushi understand what makes ASR the man he is; why it is so difficult for him to love and trust; she needs to understand that despite the dark past he has overcome his insecurities and let her into his life; which should tell her exactly what she means to him. I have no doubt of her love for him but yes consistent maturity and a commitment to stand by him and not run away at the slightest indication of relationships straining would be great character growth from her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatmomma1128

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Big smile.. oh I am grinning like a idiot seeing your post...What a sensible and intelligent post..Clap..this is reason I wanted you to post anu..and thanks so much fr PM..Hug..yesterday was all Barun Sobti's day out at IPK..and I am proud fan of ASR and Barun both...really remarkable episode..will cum later to talk more on ur post...till then...
*Hugs*

Take care Smile

payasamomma1128

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I was reminded today why I watch this serial.  Yes, there was a saas type but saas' battle is new on SP.  It is not with the bahu.  She has got to fight her own grandson about whether her status as Dadi allows her to dictate the ins and outs of her pota's life.  She really doesn't know her pota ' the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Subhadra, obstinacy, arrogance and zid, check check and check.  I saw a battle brewing (Nani/ArHi versus Dadi/Anjali for the right of return of Shyam), the PAST history  of different perspectives about to be released (Dadi versus ASR vision of Mr. Malik senior) and a couple getting closer together.   And, ahem, not a single rabba ve was seen (thank you Dammit for pointing out).  When you have got a story, we don't need the pretty sparkles to distract us *coughshegdecoughs*.

exactly...what didnot click in the recent gh track ( anji's track ) is is this untimely rabba ve's that irked many viewers..when u are telling serious story on side, rabba ve will not strike a chord with you...

The episode belonged to ASR and how the appearance of his Dadi just ripped the bandage right off his still fresh wound about the 'hadsaa' of the past.  He respects his family, we can see that, but ASR notices the insult to his wife and he most definitely is not fond of honoring the memory of his father , and he is not one to hide is distaste for either.  Let's get to quintessential ArHi.  Khushi is trying to engage him in conversation; he is lost in his thoughts of the past and furious at his Dadi.  Having no luck, Kh sits to contemplate what she has done, totally in her character.  ASR comes over and he reads her emotions and straight to her face, no pretense ' remember he said NO MORE GAMES ' says don't you ever  feel responsible for the way our marriage happened, I am to blame, you were helpless, I forced you.  Short, to the point, I am guilty, do not take responsibility, free yourself from this burden.  There are silent tears as she hears him exonerate her of guilt.  And as he then speaks of Dadi, she notices that there is a simmering anger there.  Just as ASR had done at the GH, Khushi does the same ' whatever it is Arnavji, you can tell me.  But she didn't tell him and neither will he, until he is pushed like she was.  Sides of the same coin.

Those who have read my posts in the past know that I never had a doubt that ASR would take full responsibility for everything he had done because he was a man of conscience.  Once he realizes, he has always acted.  It was always just a matter of time, not whether it would happen.   I also said last week, and caught some flak for it, that ASR wanted to temper Kh's ego so she would accept her haq as his wife and return to the RM.  It wasn't about wooing, it was about getting her back to show her how much he accepts her as his wife.   He is determined to show itna easy NAHIN hai tumhare liye.  He has quietly understood how she fulfilled his Di's wish and let her know, he has shown her that he understands what makes her tick with gol gapes and chana and he has made her dream come true and restored the strand he destroyed.  And today, he took all the blame and he took entire responsibility looking her straight in the eyes, just like he had with La when he told her that he could not marry her, like he told Payal that Kh was not in the least to blame for her wedding disaster,  just like told Nani that he didn't believe Kh when she was on the terrace and when he looked at Anjali and said I married Kh to protect you.  And now he stands by her when her 'aukat' is in question.  He is showing Kh that she has every haq as his wife, she has that title, it is hers.  He acknowledges it to everyone and he is living it.  The contract terms are not over.  Perhaps by the end of the contract, Kh will understand more about what made this man turn into ASR from Arnav Malik and she will have found a deeper love for him.  And when he gives her the choice to walk away or stay, she will choose the latter.  (you might think I am crazy, but now that Kh is back in the RM, I believe at the end of the contract ASR will let her choose because his aim was to show her how much she is his wife, and let her see if she could walk away)

yes, majority of us fans never had any doubts regarding asr characterization..we all since the beginning knew that he is the man of  conscience..he is a just man...for him, wrong is wrong, right is right...he never minced the words...as far as gupta track...he knew exactly what he was doing..but not khushi...she still needs to grow as a mature women...she needs to stop her antics of sacrificing, instead of running away from the situation and need to understand the circumstances and asr...which seems to be in near future...yes i too believe asr will give her the choice and he needs to, becoz that is how he is...

it is too soon to say anything about any change in  khushi ( going by past  months track n since post marriage, i am still waiting for that to happen), but eventually, she will stay. 

(apologies for the length - I loved this episode and saw it 4 times already - if you made it to the end thank you - if you care to comment - another thank you very much)

anu...

this is one of the best analysis till date...without making it too lentghy, you said what is supposed to be said..Clap

my answer in blue...

momma1128riti4u

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Mote mote aaansooon...ok i really dont hv anything else left to say except how i was nodding at every line u wriote...puchaks...

dillidikudimomma1128

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Shocked
Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
A very well written post...Loved reading it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Big smile.. oh I am grinning like a idiot seeing your post...What a sensible and intelligent post..Clap..this is reason I wanted you to post anu..and thanks so much fr PM..Hug..yesterday was all Barun Sobti's day out at IPK..and I am proud fan of ASR and Barun both...really remarkable episode..will cum later to talk more on ur post...till then...
*Hugs*

Take care Smile

not only  y' day, now onwards it will be all barun's day..girl...replied to u in redux...

momma1128riti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Fantastic post aNUClapClap

Pata nahin kyun, but my gut feeling did tell me that I will get a post from you.. the episode was whislte worthy... Not one day till date has ASR disappointed me.. I have always understood him... be it right or wrong.. I understand him. I knew his redemption would not mean crying buckets and falling to Khushi's feet and what I got yesterday was beyond my expectation...

Barun Sobti lives and breathes ASR.. every wrinkle.. every cell of his emotes !!! Take a bow boy ClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudimommy2000momma1128--Anna--riti4u

Go to top