India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Facing responsiblity (Page 6)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Anu. You said it all. Epi rocked and yeah the storyline was so well knit we did not need any forced RV s to appreciate it.
Sobti stole the show today. He was perfect. Every emotions well defined. Dadi Arnav convo regarding his dad was THE BEST . Loved it. Arnav's raw emotions are out in the open.Sobti you were JUST TOO GOOD on that scene.
Last but NOT THE LEAST the closing scene. Love Arnav even more now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudipremparbatmomma1128--Anna--

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

tamataarrSmileTongueHug

that's all i get! throw some mango salsa too bachhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrdillidikudistardust-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@meens- hi! yeah, I knew he took responsiblity always, he bears the burden of all those in his house and now has taken on the responsibility of Kh dil se - which is new for him. And his redemption has to be lived by him everyday - through all his actions, that's what he wants to show Kh. And now that she sees, please let her grow a little maturity when it comes to this love - no more acidity no more dhak dhak, more of the understanding and the arnavji share with me.

@Dammit - the battle between different branches of the Raizada tree will be a treat to watch. I loved that bit when he turns his back and then lowers his voice and says my father is not to be spoken about in MY house. AW BWOY! And your point about Akash and ASR - spot on. Give me the man who walks the walk, not talks the talk. Action over words has always been his way, from the time he broke her strand of pearls until he restrung them.

@Deee- I loved in the bedroom how natural it was - little husband wife moments, how they slip from one supporting the other. And this tadka of the past is soemthing we care about. It is something far more interesting than who the sethi brothers are. Can Kh walk away from her soulmate. Not of her own accord for sure.

@Robyn - Hi robyn - thanks for posting. I was saying in another post that ASR in his character is essentially the same. Those traits that make him up are essentially the same and the CVs have brilliantly shown that the application of the traits has changed. He has always been protective, now we see that about Kh, we see he has been honest, we see that with no more games and we see that he has been just throughout. Now it is time for Kh to show growth. As you said, she will witness a soft heart smarting from an old wound. She has got to understand what built him so that she can be his rock, so that he can help that teenage boy grow up. You should post more often. I am kind of scared that I make sense when you don't think the epi made sense cuz it probably means I grab at straws. LOL

@mayur - if the contract comes out it will be asr to bring it out and it might be to save her from being maligned as a golddigger - you know with this dadi...oh she went after one and then the other for money. But, they are soulmates, they are past MU's now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robyndillidikudipieperrmeens80nyxx

sanjanashaika Senior Member
sanjanashaika
sanjanashaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
you write so well Thumbs Up awesomee

that's what i love about asr character.. he's fully responsible for all his good bad actions.. his love his wife.. he just there!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Wonderful post Anu. You said it all. Epi rocked and yeah the storyline was so well knit we did not need any forced RV s to appreciate it.
Sobti stole the show today. He was perfect. Every emotions well defined. Dadi Arnav convo regarding his dad was THE BEST . Loved it. Arnav's raw emotions are out in the open.Sobti you were JUST TOO GOOD on that scene.
Last but NOT THE LEAST the closing scene. Love Arnav even more now.

he did steal the epi Trina. he showed us hurt angst anger pain vulnerability all in this one epi. ASR is out in the open when it comes to treating kh as his wife - no more games, sach bolna for a change. I was saying elsewhere I am actually looking forward to the story instead of an ArHi scene and if they had to bring in dadi as the challenger, so be it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Loved Ur post!

He has acknowlegded his responsibility as well as given her the rightful place to her as his Wife.She has already seen hs two faces Shaitan & Rajkumar.To give hm the complete love back..She has to love both.
Last week,the gifts jalebi,poster,golgappes,pearls..made her see what makes hm her Rajkumar..fulfilling her dreams..bringing a smile on her face and making her feel loved.
Now,its time for her to accept the 'Shaitan' part of hm..and Understand what makes hm THAT.

He owning Up to hs mistake of nt believing her and forcing her for marriage was the redemption in hs char.I wudnt like hm..grovelling and apologisin cuz that nt hm.It wouldnt be in hs char.

Finally,I thank Gul and 4lions for giving us ASR.Day Dreaming..a Man who knws to speak and nt hide behind Bahus & Saas's.Barun leaves me speechless with hs Brilliant emotin,acting.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrmomma1128

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Apparently, there's a hybrid of mango and tomato. That's for you.

@Ratna.. rofl. Just tamatarr some pyaar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrdillidikudipremparbatmomma1128

pieperr Goldie
pieperr
pieperr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I faced resposibility & un resd my res on pg 3 Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudimomma1128

Go to top