zainah09

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Very well said... 

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Great post Anu,
What a power packed episode today and superlative performances all; though Barun and Dadi were brilliant and deserve special mention and the confrontation scene was epic enough to give any good ARHI scene a run for its moneyWink.
Arnav has never shied away from responsibility; the young teenager took it upon himself to take care of his family and give them all the comfort and protection they would desire; that's how ASR emerged. But Khushi has dared to bring back the Arnav in him, to teach him to love, trust and live life again and it was only a matter of time before he emerged as her true protector and took responsibility for her, to give her the love, respect and position she deserves.
I am extremely happy with the way the redemption is being woven into the story; how day to day occurrences are making him stand up for her, do little things to make her smile, show her what she means to him and let his actions speak louder than words.
I did not anticipate enjoying drama this much; but i was pleasantly surprised today and loved the episode. I hope the CV's keep up the intensity and momentum and weave in the growth in ARHI's relationship while unfolding the past and keeping up the drama!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatKeshriya

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
tamataarr Smile Tongue Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiKeshriyamomma1128

mayur1209 Senior Member
mayur1209
mayur1209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I am glad he accepted full responsibility for the way they he forced her to get married. Long overdue. But I have a feeling he might tell or be compelled to tell the others and that may not end so well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Dammmit Senior Member
Dammmit
Dammmit

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Momma.  Can't say enough how well you write. 

Loved today's episode. It had what a soap needs...which is lots of drama.

Arnav and Daadi scenes were superlative. Swati Chitnis may be new to the show, but she is a seasoned actor (comes from Marathi theatre, movies, TV shows and also I think a Hindi soap or 2 under her belt). Safe to say that she has 20 plus years of acting experience under her belt.
And when I say acting I mean real hard core drama...not some heavily eyeshadowed brow lifting saas roles. I have already noticed her comfort level with the role increasing with every scene.

Barun on the other hand has at the most 3 years under his belt...but don't let that fool you...he is as good (if not better) than any seasoned actor. Hats off to you Barun. Again you prove that there could never be anyone else who cud play ASR as convincingly as you can. 

Arnav Khushi scenes were right on the money. This is no time for romance. This is the time to be there for each other and finally put all the soulmate theories into practice. So yes, the abscence of Rabba Ve went un-noticed...almost(thanks for the mention)...coz what engages the viewers is the story . I even want to watch the Nani-Daadi scene on loop...an honor thus far reserved only for Arhi scenes...it was that good of an episode.

Lastly...ASR is all about taking responsibility...has always been...today he let his family witness his loyalty to his wife...and he let his wife witness his loyalty to his responsibility.
If I were to choose between an ASR that says sorry, but pulls an Akash in front of his family when it comes to defending his wife's honor and an ASR that doesn't quite articulate the word but lives and breathes it with his every action and  every look and with every threat to his wife's honor or happiness...then I would always choose the latter.

I have no doubt that now that Khushi has seen this protective and possesive side of him, she will never question her place in his life. He might, out of habit, say that his Di is the most important person in his life, but we know and now perhaps Khushi would soon know that that place in his heart now has two rightful owners.

Edited by Dammmit - 07 August 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

robyndillidikudipieperrDCgirlpremparbatKeshriyamomma1128nyxx

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
kuchh nahii bachaaa mere liyeee...

momma...MIND READER is what you are, you always have been. Hug
and to those who have commented and shared their views...renu, shyy, suha, premaa, dk, ratna, anna...lovely!!

I absolutely LOVED the episode today. It had all the ingredients a 20 mins episode needs to make the audience gripped to each flicker of the eye!! Seriously, right from when Arnav and Dadi come face to face in the beginning to where it ends off, with them again at loggerheads! Brilliantly executed and the direction of it all was crisp and clear...and yeeehhh like shams said, with even with no rabba ve's...we were there, we felt it ALL!

though most of what i felt has already been said but would like to add some bits...the arhi scene today was touching, heartwrenching, can you see the changes, the growth between them? they have truly realized that they are soulmates...now if some people are still yaking about redemption, then im going to seriously tell them to lay off and find another show...these two have found each other, and accepted each otherr (big onee!) for who and what they are..and how...we all know!! I loved how she didnt push him to tell her whats wrong, and while she questioned him on why dadi didnt like her...he kneeled down and told her straight up that she is not to blame as it was he who forced her...this is arnav singh raizada, he may speak little, but when he does, its to the point and bingooo! and like he said, no more games, we are going to say the truth now...and i have a feeling thats how its going to be between them...now lets just get this contract over with...

special mention to the last scene...BARUN SOBTI WAS MAGNIFICENT...AAA did ya see the clenching of the jaw...the anger, the angst, the pain...this man is par excellence...how he doesss, whooo knowsss but i heart him seriously! no doubt i had tears in my eyes once again seeing him in the dillemma, and i hope i hopee that this time he gets the support, the soodh samet ka pyaar from khushi! its time she supports and understands the man she has fallen in love with, because it has been shown again and again that there is no way he will leave her...if shes not respected, he will never consider going there...the door scene was amazinggg...lovedd nani's expression theree! shes a complete sweetheart...as for dadi, im sure theres moreee...but id like to definitely acknowledge that her entry has finally got the story MOVIN' ;) and im lovin' it!

im definitely enjoying this tadka of mystery of the past (FINALLLYYY...we bissters have been asking this for sooo longgg!) in a star-crossed lovestory...

didnt plan to ramble soo much, but it happened...oops im the young one remember...aadat hain zyada bolnee kiii...;-)

in all, a COMPLETE episodee!
barun sobti - you are a true phenomenon...*off to youtube to watch againnn*

Edited by nyxx - 07 August 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlpieperrdillidikudiKeshriyapremparbatmomma1128

robyn Newbie
robyn
robyn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@ TM, You write very well. I have been following your posts for sometime, and you had disappeared. Good to see you back Smile. You always make the story seem sensible sometimes even when its not.
I'm generally a silent reader (yup one of those again) , and dont post replies much, but today is an exception. 
I see a lot of people in the same boat as me , started watching for the brilliant and deviant than normal storyline and execution and then somehow couldnt pull the plug through the downslide, was waiting for a glimpse of that original brilliance , and didnt we get it in spades today? 
Arnav's character has always been etched to the minute detail, even when he was supposed to have been butchered ,it was still the same character in a broader spectrum, due to Barun's intrinsic faith in that character or the way he executed it, but it has always pulled the viewer . 
With this blast from the past , we see the same original pathos of a wounded character, the layers slowly peeled off through love which came in to his life ,all of a sudden leaving the vulnerable heart which he had guarded all this time,open to that old recurring wound. 
Maybe the difference this time in facing up to his responsibility , as opposed to the last time when it was thrust upon him, is 
He is more world wise
His strength ,his love will be right beside him, just as he is there for her.

I really like this track , and I love the fact that now its Khushi's turn to own up & take responsibility whether she can let go of the hameshaa , and walk away , or stay at his side the lioness to the fierce Protector.

Sorry turned out to be a bit of a rant Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrdillidikudipremparbatKeshriyamomma1128

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

tamataarr Smile Tongue Hug

CAn someone please tell me about the Tamataaarrr love ?   Yeh tamatar tamatar  kya hai ???? 

Go to top