India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Facing responsiblity (Page 3)

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
bang on post!!! agree with all what u say.. i actually look forward to your posts becz they are sensible and talk sense without any bs :)

bs=bulls**t... not barun :D :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
agree with all of u

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

bang on post!!! agree with all what u say.. i actually look forward to your posts becz they are sensible and talk sense without any bs :)

My posts always include Barun. aadat se majboor.

dillidikudi

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Originally posted by premparbat

Arnav/Barun did an excellent job today as always but I want to make a specail mention to nani. She has stood up to Arnav so often , stood by Anji & Khushi and witnessed the trails of her children and has yet stood strong. I loved her expression of pride when they walk thru the door and see dadi and Arnie goes forward to touch his dadi's feet. Nani's expression spoke volumes of her pride as if to say "I have bought up these children well ..."

A power packed episode where everything worked...

Excellent..and I ditto you in this. The smile that she has when he goes stands by khushi speaks of the pride that she feels with the gesture! I could almost hear her say...that's like my boy!!!

Go Nani!!!

Totally loved that she was smiling with pride. And in that one look she perhaps indicates how much Chotte is not like his father. Nani and ArHi will be on one side in whatever yudh is coming.

mommy2000

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

My posts always include Barun. aadat se majboor.

lol!! that's why I made sure to clarify what bs meant hahhaha!!

momma1128

dillidikudi Goldie
dillidikudi
dillidikudi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Anu brilliant post. I am a phankha on how you write so effortlessly just as Barun does ASR so effortlessly.

This episode was what is called storytelling with a flair, hitting the right spots and pitch. The simplicity of the conversations loaded with so much significance, all of it just rolled off so smoothly. It was wonderful to see the scenes worked out so well. I want to see more of story, love, drama, when CVs get it right it is indeed a pleasure to watch.

I don't want to see ASR khushi story being reduced to redemption story, It takes a lot of effort to write redemption here, I am sick of this word. And I am not going to use this word again in context of this show ever again, I done with it. This is not a crime story of a criminal redeeming himself, this is a love story, a love that brings them together, a love that hurts and heals, a love that they both long for, a love that they both will want to fight for, a love story that has us audience talk and discuss, splice and dice it to shreds coz we cannot get enough of it.

And yes I have no words for Barun, there are no adjectives left to describe what he does to ASR. I am not even going to try. He is beyond words now.

Edited by dillidikudi - 07 August 2012 at 4:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeatherspremparbatKeshriya

ruffledfeathers Groupbie
ruffledfeathers
ruffledfeathers

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Another enjoyable post from you on an enjoyable and tight episode. If only the IPK team maintained this consistency...this is certainly one of the very very different shows on TV and today's episode was really spot on...

Your post helps shed a lot of light understanding Arnav and the dynamics of his relationship with Khushi. Thanks Smile.

Arnav's character has almost always been consistently written - including last week's attempts to make Khushi understand what her heart was saying - the only time I felt his character was inconsistent was right after the wedding, when he was pretending in front of mami bond that he was all lovey dovey with Khushi - I would've thought he would've just said "none of your business" when mami tried to be all sherlock holmes...

I have major problems when it comes to how Khushi's character has been written - from the heights of her dialogue exchanges at AR office when she signed the contract, resignation scene at Raizada House to the depths of mosquito slapping and digs at ASR's diabetes, her character has been through a lot of yo-yo-ing. So I am not sure how they are going to pan out her character through this past unravelling + taking the relationship with Arnav to the next level (physical, but not just that)...

Also, the writers can suddenly shift gears to a comedy track after a good, intense episode - just as we settle down in a mood for something serious, we might get a loosely written slapstick track!

I hope they keep up the momentum and not let it slide again - fingers crossed! Because a good episode also means good posts like yours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiKeshriya

pieperr Goldie
pieperr
pieperr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
*res* sooon Tongue
Edit : Momma... Hug Tamaatar Salsa with mango chutney for your post..
All of you have said everything I wanted to say, and I just saw the episode... This is the original show we all fell in love with. no toing toings and hoi hoi hois .. Did anyone even notice the background music? Thats coz it was the power packed perfomances which kept us glued , not the TFC's or RV's.  The essence of the story was laid out there.. Maliks Vs. Raizadas , with all the characters on either side and the 3 jesters off to the side Wink , with 2 missingLOL.
I can try to be objective about ASR , but his performance and my lubb for Sobti will anyway color it so can I just say the man was freaking Brilliant Embarrassed, the pathos , the sadness in his eyes , the vulnerability peeking through his rigid posture, the brilliant voice modulation., specially on the face off with Dadi..(boy was I thankful they didnt go for the cliched face zooms & echosConfused and spinning Camera anglesDead) Arshad Khan deserves a Clap for the editing & direction today. 
I really liked the way he owned up for the shaadi to her. That was ASR , direct , to the point, and Kh gets it that that is the way he will be . I think the Contract will be the farthest thing in both their minds in the coming days.. 
this track was so needed.. and I do agree that he will likely give her the choice at the end.
Long day , tired , so forgive me for the half baked reply.. and I went totally off tangent , didnt I ?Embarrassed
What was the title again ??Wink

Edited by pieperr - 07 August 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatnyxx

Go to top