Facing responsiblity - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
@Shyyy - it is love at the point of acceptance. can she take this man who admits that he is responsible for her worse and trust him to make it better. It's her choice now. He is showing her how he does not want it to end. She has forgiven him for everything, now she needs to understand all of him. ASR has come a long way to learn love, Khushi's turn to know this man and be his support.

@Anna - how are you! I fail to understand the need for a repentence track. The couple have acknowledged they are soulmates, how does the crawl kneel work in this equation. Both are prideful both are dignified both will accept no less from the other. I had always imagined not only ASR taking responsiblity, but making her sure that he never was the reason for her tears again and keeping hurt away from her. I expect him to do this his entire life married to her. Their past together has been accepted and forgiven, what they need to work on is the now and future and I see them doing that. I can't tell you how happy i was to see Kh trying to make ASR laugh because he is sad. She also cannot see him suffer.
@Ratna - i was just writing in a reply that ASR has changed and become softer and now it is the time in the story where Kh changes and matures - doesnt lose who she is but lives up to the role of samajhdar that La gave her. And her test will be to decipher this undecipherable man whose past forged him into the man is today. Will she stay and be his rock? Will she be able to handle the hurt that has not healed him and can she understand what drives ASR to feel that love/betrayal go hand in hand. This story has so much potential Ratna, I am scared to be excited for it but with today's episode, I got my hopes up.
wrote an essay on page 1..did i even address the main topic😳
Anu, awesome post 👏and also I liked several replies here from Shalu, Anna's, Renu's and others. You have said it all. I loved the episode, just like you watched it multiple times. Barun as ASR stole the show today.

ASR is a man of conscience, who stands up for what he believes in, who is always there for his loved ones no matter what and the best of all who owns up to his mistake. Him telling Khushi that its not her fault and the marriage happened because he forced her and accepted the mistake in itself is a big redemption. ASR is man of few words and lot of action. He is standing by Khushi is proof enough that he is going through repentance and truly, wholeheartedly loves her and will support her every step of the way. Also like Anna said I am not for ASR to crawl, kneel and beg for forgiveness, whatever he is doing is perfectly line with his character and he will be showing Khushi how sorry he is thru actions all their life together. I should thank Gul and her team of writers for coming up with such  a wonderful character,whom I will cherish for years to come. He has come a long way from where he started 14 months ago in the show.

This is a good opportunity for Khushi to know and understand him better and at the end of the contract I don't want her going anywhere. As much as I love ASR supporting Khushi, its Khushi's turn to reciprocate and I want to see their relationship to go next level of sharing, understanding, caring and trust. I am eager to see his past revealed and how it changed him.

In the end I love them as a couple but my favorite character will always be ASR and Barun as ASR, I have no more words to praise this man.
Originally posted by premparbat

Arnav/Barun did an excellent job today as always but I want to make a specail mention to nani.  She has stood up to Arnav so often , stood by Anji &  Khushi and witnessed the trails of her children and has yet stood strong.  I loved her expression of pride when  they walk thru the door and see dadi and Arnie goes forward to touch his dadi's feet.  Nani's expression spoke volumes of her  pride as if to say "I have bought up these children well ..."

A power packed  episode where everything worked...

Excellent..and I ditto you in this.  The smile that she has when he goes stands by khushi speaks of the pride that she feels with the gesture! I could almost hear her say...that's like my boy!!!

Go Nani!!!
Forgot to say...i agree with you that at the end of the contract...he will give her the choice, because he can't win this one without her letting him, right??😉
bang on post!!! agree with all what u say.. i actually look forward to your posts becz they are sensible and talk sense without any bs :)

bs=bulls**t... not barun :D :D 
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

bang on post!!! agree with all what u say.. i actually look forward to your posts becz they are sensible and talk sense without any bs :)

bs=bulls**t... not barun :D :D

My posts always include Barun. aadat se majboor.
Originally posted by mommy2000

Excellent..and I ditto you in this. The smile that she has when he goes stands by khushi speaks of the pride that she feels with the gesture! I could almost hear her say...that's like my boy!!!

Go Nani!!!

Totally loved that she was smiling with pride. And in that one look she perhaps indicates how much Chotte is not like his father. Nani and ArHi will be on one side in whatever yudh is coming.
Originally posted by momma1128

My posts always include Barun. aadat se majboor.

lol!! that's why I made sure to clarify what bs meant hahhaha!!