Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

22\8 :Decoding Past: Garima to confess the truth? (Page 9)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
wow sree that's quite a step by step analysis...wonderful! You touv=ched upon every single hint that has been given since the promos aired. Love it!

It's amazing isn't it so much is still unknown about both Arnav and Khushi's past though it has been hinted and it has always been in the background constantly in their story. Great job by the CVs to keep it in the background and taking us back to visit their  past one step/clue at a time. I'm scared about their past connection, but my interest is piqued enough that I want it revealed . Intense track from the looks of it...so bring it on CVs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

wow sree that's quite a step by step analysis...wonderful! You touv=ched upon every single hint that has been given since the promos aired. Love it!

It's amazing isn't it so much is still unknown about both Arnav and Khushi's past though it has been hinted and it has always been in the background constantly in their story. Great job by the CVs to keep it in the background and taking us back to visit their  past one step/clue at a time. I'm scared about their past connection, but my interest is piqued enough that I want it revealed . Intense track from the looks of it...so bring it on CVs

Thanks dear
Me too intrigued by it. We have enough clues still we have not reached a solid conclusion...Well done CVs.Clap

-Gan-

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
First of all I love your DP LOL and second ...'phew' what a detailed analysis buddy...I was pretty confused with all the revelations coming in every episode but you put it down so brilliantly ,everyone  can now link each and every thing clearly till the time the whole truth gets revealed on the show.

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
updated
Arhifan01 Senior Member
Arhifan01
Arhifan01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
wow ...excellent decoding!!!

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhifan01

wow ...excellent decoding!!!

thanks Smile
slanka Senior Member
slanka
slanka

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
see this :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142293&TPN=3

Garima was afraid when she saw Dadi, and she slapped Khushi when she spoke out about Arnav's mom's suicide!!!

Is it because Garima is connected with all these  (as so many are gussing Garima is the one who is reffered as "Woh aurat"

but I personally feel she may not "that woman",,but can be the following instead!!

OR

because Garima knew that Khushi is the reason behind all these (ruining Dadi's family and the reason for ASR's mom's death)???

And also,,ASR's side (may be some onle like his parents, dadi and himself ) is responsible of making Khushi an orphan--i.e-responsible for the fatal accident of Khushi's parents (that is Garima's sister and brother in law)...

Garima knows the reality--the truth behind all---

seems there is a big twist--how Garima knew all these-->>> guess this is the reason which made her hate all of them who ruined their life--that is why she didn't want Khushi to open her mouth,,

The slap was as if she was saying Khushi "don't speak about the people whom you don't know--the past shows their real faces--you are praising the poeple whom should be blamed--whom are responsible for ruining your past and dragged you to such a condition!!"

May be Garima has noticed the resemblance of ASR's attitude in marrying Khushi forcefull with ASR's dad's unacceptable behaviour which made his wife to suicide!! 

sree07

simbel Groupbie
simbel
simbel

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
One of the better prediction/analysis posts of late, love how structured and evidence based this is!

I'm not sure what to think yet, but the revelation that Garima was shocked to see Daadi and surprised to learn that Daadi is related to Arnav.

Can't wait for more clues!

sree07

Go to top