Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

22\8 :Decoding Past: Garima to confess the truth? (Page 7)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimaa7

i think the other woman is khushi's mom...
and i dint get ur clue7 i mean garima is khushi's maternal aunt i dint know abt that ...when did they show that?????????
plz can u  say in which epi did they show that?????
but overall ur analysis was brilliant...

hey it was in one of the earlier episodes. Confused
I do not have the link now. I will dig out and PM you.

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

WOW what an amazing analysis.

The only think that I am worried about is when the past is reveled will Arnav support Khushi ?

thats a billion dollar question...Confused

I think its gonna be the next hatred track

Edited by sree07 - 08 August 2012 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice post! Thumbs Up
Even I was pondering over these questions..
I have another thought...since Arnav's dad is also not alive...it could mean that even he passed way around that time only...maybe Arnav's dad along with the lady he was having an extramarital affair with, were going somewhere in their car and they crashed into Khushi's parents car leading to all of their deaths...Or maybe they're related to the accident in this way...This could have happened on the day of Anjali's marriage and as soon as Arnav's mom got the news, she couldn't bear it and committed suicide too...

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Nice post! Thumbs Up
I have another thought...since Arnav's dad is also not alive...it could mean that even he passed way around that time only...maybe Arnav's dad along with the lady he was having an extramarital affair with, were going somewhere in their car and they crashed into Khushi's parents car leading to all of their deaths...Or maybe they're related to the accident in this way...This could have happened on the day of Anjali's marriage and as soon as Arnav's mom got the news, she couldn't bear it and committed suicide too...

but that does not make khushi the reason behind the past i guess.
Promo 5 says she is the reason of arnav's trauma.

StormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Nice post! Thumbs Up

but that does not make khushi the reason behind the past i guess.
Promo 5 says she is the reason of arnav's trauma.

But it's not necessary that she directly has to be the reason right?? It can be indirectly too...because I really don't know what an 8-year old can do to create so much problem and I really don't think Arnav is her half-brother in any way so...It's just my thought though..

sree07

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thank you for such a thoughtful and fact based assessment !

Yours seems more accurate than any other predictions !!!

I still think 'woh ourat' and khushi are 2 different tracks that came together on that fateful night each track taking arnav's mother and fathers life away !!!

Seems likely arnav's father dies from car accident (somehow related to khushi) and mother committed suicide due to woh ourat !!!

I dont see how khushi's mother is 'woh ourat' , no clues so faar on that ?

btw, khushi only saw arnav's mom's picture today not his dad's picture. Is that a clue ?

Anyhow this suspense seems way better than any bollywood crime thriller !!

And making me love it even more LOL

sree07

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slanka

Nice!!

"Khushi is responsible for the death of ASRs past. So she might be 8-10 years old that time.  What can a small girl do to cause such a tragedy? Spill the beans! May be. Or trigger an event which will cause the avalanche. "

What I felt was: Asr's parents (or either father or mother) sacrifised their life for Khushi, so that Khushi has become the reason for their (or atleast one's) death indirectly;;
for example :

If the accident Khushi's parents met was with Arnav's father's vehicle,may be he gave his life to save the child Khushi from the accident,,

Or even it could be ASR's mom faced the bullet which was comming towards the small girl to save her life(dunno--I have seen somewhere predicting that ASR's father may have killed the mother--actually if this is true even it could be ASR's father was trying to attack someone else(Khushi or someone arround) when ASR's mom saved the small girl??

Anyhow it is clear that the incident has happened on Anjali's wedding day,, the death of their mother( may be because some truth of the father's affair,, may be the woman has some relationship with Shaym and he has deliberately made some lies to prove that Khushi has something to do with it to ASR's father))

dunno

just these things came to my mind--as there seems to be no link--so this was just an imagination,Wink

Glad someone is thinking like me !
So my imagination is not all that crazy LOL

sree07

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
brilliant analysis.
i think asr's dad was just like shyam, lusting for a woman who is not in love with him. the woman may b innocent. but everyone thinks that she is the culprit.

sree07

Go to top