Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

22\8 :Decoding Past: Garima to confess the truth? (Page 12)

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I  think Garima is Arnav's mom and Khushi is the real Mallik heir. Remember when Garima slapped  Khushi on hearing that Arnav's ma is dead? I think she had  "lafda" with Mr Mallik and his wife must have been Garima's friend...Something happenned on Anjali's wedding day...Maybe truth came out aeboth mr and Mrs mallik committed suicide and Khushi was told that her parents died in car crash...But what make it harder to  believe is that even if Mrs Mallik and Garima were pregnant at the same time and have exchanged their children...does not make sense as Arnav and Khushi are not of the same age!!! What say u all? Hoping tht the mistry will clear by Friday!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

simbel Groupbie
simbel
simbel

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Whee, glad I can contribute!

To me this is the most interesting mystery yet, and I'm really curious about what's going to happen.

Also, I've never seen that promo that everyone keeps mentioning, because I don't speak Hindi so the meanings of what they say in promos are always lost.

I do wonder, though, because it was so long ago, maybe the CVs have changed their minds and Arnav is not going to do anything wrong to Khushi. I don't think they'd make another MU happen, if anything, from now on Khushi and Arnav should face problems together...

sree07

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Excellent.

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

I  think Garima is Arnav's mom and Khushi is the real Mallik heir. Remember when Garima slapped  Khushi on hearing that Arnav's ma is dead? I think she had  "lafda" with Mr Mallik and his wife must have been Garima's friend...Something happenned on Anjali's wedding day...Maybe truth came out aeboth mr and Mrs mallik committed suicide and Khushi was told that her parents died in car crash...But what make it harder to  believe is that even if Mrs Mallik and Garima were pregnant at the same time and have exchanged their children...does not make sense as Arnav and Khushi are not of the same age!!! What say u all? Hoping tht the mistry will clear by Friday!!

hi...but khushi was 8 when her parents died. So she will clearly know her parents. Same with arnav. He was 14 when his parents dies. So i guess the scenario is highly unlikely. 
simbel Groupbie
simbel
simbel

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I'm so annoyed! I thought we were really close to finding out the truth, but now Garima is bailing. Dammit.

NEW CLUES, however: Shashi knows about Garima's past and agrees that it's best not to let the truth out; Garima thinks that if the truth came out, the wedding would be under threat because of Daadi; she thinks Arnav is a good man and is not afraid of him, only Daadi.

So, if she knew that there is any blood relation between the families, she would worry about it. Therefore there isn't and it must be something else.

But what is ittt? AArgh I want to knowww D'oh

sree07

Go to top