Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Never knew BabyBump is so crucial (Page 2)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I have no clue.. they did they same in their old show..she was pregnant for ages but no bump came and all of a sudden she lost her her baby.. but at the end of that show when she got pregnant with the leads baby..they fast forward and gave her a bump for 2 mins ahah..

Personally I don't think the baby would arrive.. if it does its a miracle!! Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12Simz786MrDarcyfan

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I have no clue.. they did they same in their old show..she was pregnant for ages but no bump came and all of a sudden she lost her her baby.. but at the end of that show when she got pregnant with the leads baby..they fast forward and gave her a bump for 2 mins ahah..

does that mean Anjai faking her pregenency?Shocked

i wonder they will send that sonography CD to labour room to have baby.kys farak padthau haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786MrDarcyfan

Simz786 IF-Rockerz
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Even In Saathiya Gopi Is Like A Month Pregnant And She Looks FatterConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I guess like another member said, this is a "Bonsai" baby! It is the HEIGHT of absurdity for us to accept she is pregnant, and that too in her 3RD trimester! (at least 6-7 months) and have NO evidence of it to date! It just looks SO fake, and that is one of the reasons that no one is sympathizing with Anjali!

Trust me, IF she was showing the bump... EVEN if she acted un-reasonable sometimes, you wont feel so much like Kicking her! Coz inertly people are programmed to feel empathy towards someone who is carrying a new life! BUT by NOT showing Anjali as pregnant, they have totally RUINED the effects of this!

As for Daljeet, I think she has confused herself with a "Sari model", NOT an "Actor"!! I think she has forgotten that she didnt take this role to model "Sari's" but to play a Charachter! Therefore whatever the "Charachter" she is playing is going through, it is HER responsibility to show us that! Her and the PH, CV's, director etc!!! Therefore it is so unproffesional of these people to just SAY Anjali is pregnant, and leave it at that!

In THAT case, why didnt they just SAY she had Polio?? Why do they need to make her LIMP? It is because she has a disability, and the only way to SHOW this, is for the actor playing the role to "Potray" the same in a physical sense! Because her disability IS physical! If they DONT show it with realism, then people will NOT be able to relate to it!

The sympathy we had for Anjali for having a physical disability came with her potrayal of the limp, but always seen to be a positive person! We NEVER got the impression that she was sorry for herself! Just like Khushi, who didnt "WALLOW" in the fact that her parents died, but tried her best to be happy with her adoptive family!

We respected Anjali for this! But NOW, they have ruined it all, by "Faking" this pregnancey! I dont know what these people are thinking!!!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 August 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeravijji12Simz786

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Ya i remember... LOL LOL
xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smiles-

I know...come on! They show a bump in every other show! Why not ours?

Cause our  show is unique ..zara hatake..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786MrDarcyfan

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ROFL
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
What gets to me is howcome daadi came and say 'anjali's pregnant'!?! Theres no freakin baby bump! First i shrugged it off saying we'l do without one but now its getting really unrealistic. A memeber even pointed out that khushi said when the buds of the flowers become flowers, anjali's baby will born! So anjali's basically ready to deliver. And no baby bump, wth?

Go to top