India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

An intense episode !! :)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I deifinatley appreciate the fact that Cv's are bringing back the intensity. This is what makes ippknd so awesome !  .. Trp's will be high next week if they keep it up Thumbs Up

An absolutley mindblowing episode.. An episode where every character was amazing !! Big smile

Best moments

- Loved Arnav's walk towards Dadi with the flashbacks.. This walk forward towards her actually was a walk backwards to his past .. Clap

- Nani introducing both payal and khushi was done so nicely and with pride.. but Arnavs facial expressions were amazing.. a sense of pride and happiness was there when he was looking at khushi.

- His anger was evident when Dadi didnt bless khushi. I love when Arnav simply can not believe that someone has something against his khushi.

- Nani and Dadi face off was intense.. This is such a gripping storyline.. too many questuions unanswered.. !! Nani will always be an amazing character who refuses to back down.. !! Clap

- Even though at first i wanted Arnav to open up to khushi.. i understand that it will simply take time.. this is someone who has NEVER opened up to anyone properly.. but khushi's love for him will do it Big smile

- Arnav has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS accepted the fact that the marriage was NEVER khushi's fault.. !!! But it felt good hearing him say that khushi today ClapClap Even though the storyline of the past is being brought forward.. the marriage contract is amidst of it all Wink.. i just loved how he carefully lifted khushis chin.. with such care and affection.. and how he sat next to her with a sense of calmess and love.. Embarrassed.. THE GUILT WAS SO EVIDENT TODAY.. he has been redeeming himself from the moment he first heard khushi wanted to leave RM at night... THIS IS AN ASR STYLE REDEMPTION AND I FOR ONE LOVE IT. Wink

- Nk , payal and Mamiji.. Are brilliant characters.. they will always support khushi..(mamiji will silently do it ) Clap

- Dadi and Arnav face off.. AMAZINGGG !! loved how Arnav didnt disrespect her but firmly let her know that she cant mess with his wife. ... Nani's smile was full of pride for her chotte Wink

- Arnav will never leave khushi's side.. even though he is not opening to her and subconsciously feels to push her away.. he and khushi will always remain strong as a level of understanding and growth is being shown in track of the two leads.. Khushi is growing up and acknowledging that arnav is holding something back and Arnav is simply being the husband khushi deserves Clap

Well done Cv's

This storyline is amazing !! 

Its intense, gripping and has a lot of mystery.. perfect !!

Im so glad that a real important character was brought in to the show.. The new Dadi is doing an amazing job :)

Intensity and passion have always worked well in the show :) yet i dont mind a bit of Nk or khushi comedy at times.. Clap

Who else loved it?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidsvasmustianneMahaha26deeptha93ARHIROXLIONHEARThasheyKMH-NASHADazeeLumosMaximaArnavKhushijodi1yyy2krish3Mariam_SultanBarundeewani19Deedeepa1...Tanu...

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Soo agree
Looove the episodee
Looove Nani, Arnav today
Looove face off of Arnav and dadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Soo agree
Looove the episodee
Looove Nani, Arnav today
Looove face off of Arnav and dadi

An epic episode :) 
I've rewatched it 4 times already .. it was so good.. the Background music made it better Wink
ARHIROX Senior Member
ARHIROX
ARHIROX

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
amazinggg post by you and i agree 100%!! This Dadi really has got everybody gripped to the show. and u are right it has always been the intensity which has made this show great and her entrance has totally provided this as it was totally needed. Im loving the current track its gonna be showing why Arnavs bitter past still affects his present and his present love and affection for khushi which has been soo beautifully portrayed, I sincerely hope the trps are a tru reflection of ipkknd. it thoroughly deserves to b higher in the trps!

eyesonme

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
To be Honest..
I loved today's Epi.It was Intense and Awsum..And wat to say about ASR's expressions...Ufff...During the Arnav-Daadi Covo..His Expressions were just damn amazing. He rocked it..Seriously. Day Dreaming And also the Khushi-Arnav lil Convo..Loved Both of them..And I am damn Excited to see whats next. Smile
Standing by His Love infront of that Rude Daadi..Loved that Scene.Embarrassed Hope to see him Standing by his Khushi in every Episode from now on.
P.S: I always enjoy reading your well-explained Posts. Thumbs Up

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 07 August 2012 at 3:11pm

eyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARHIROX

amazinggg post by you and i agree 100%!! This Dadi really has got everybody gripped to the show. and u are right it has always been the intensity which has made this show great and her entrance has totally provided this as it was totally needed. Im loving the current track its gonna be showing why Arnavs bitter past still affects his present and his present love and affection for khushi which has been soo beautifully portrayed, I sincerely hope the trps are a tru reflection of ipkknd. it thoroughly deserves to b higher in the trps!

Whether you love her or hate her.. dadi is making the storyline exciting !!! 

Trp's can never be a true reflection of how much our show is loved.. yet i am damn sure that it will be high next week.. i mean we are getting some intesne Arhi romance with a gripping stoyline of why arnav singh Raizada is like this Clap

Well done to the Cv's Wink
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

To be Honest..
I loved today's Epi.It was Intense and Awsum..And wat to say about ASR's expressions...Ufff...During the Arnav-Daadi Covo..His Expressions were just damn amazing. He rocked it..Seriously. Day Dreaming And also the Khushi-Arnav lil Convo..Loved Both of them..And I am damn Excited to see whats next. Smile
Standing by His Love infront of that Rude Daadi..Loved that Scene.Embarrassed Hope to see him Standing by his Khushi in every Episode from now on.

It was beyond epic Clap

I was just gripped on the episode .. desperatly wanting to know about Arnav's past and hopinf for some intense arhi romance Embarrassed

Thankyou Clap
LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

To be Honest..

It was beyond epic Clap

I was just gripped on the episode .. desperatly wanting to know about Arnav's past and hopinf for some intense arhi romance Embarrassed

Thankyou Clap
Yeah. ArHi's Romance... Day Dreaming
Welcum Hon. Smile

Go to top