Ohhh no yaar.. I don't want this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

That is a great prediction.  You are probably right.  But my money is on Shyam's older sister for the other woman that fell in love with Arnav father.  Arnav father killed Khushi's parents and Khushi will be tied to Arnav family in some way. 

So we have Shyam, Khushi and Arnav all tied to that faithful night that stopped Anjali's wedding, Arnav's mother killed herself and Shyam's sister who came that night with baby for justice. Shyam  wants revenge on ASR and family and he knows the Khushi's family secret.  We don't know what Khushi's last name is because she changed it when Gypta took her in...

It is going to be interesting...

I thought Kumari might have been her parents name. Even if it's not, its weird that she changed her last name since she loved her parents. I know she loves Shashi and Garima so I understand why she goes by Gupta but I figured she'd add it to the end or something?
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidnai

Well i feel maybe Arnav's dad was in love with Khushi's mother but then maybe dadi being the ruler didnt allow him to get married to Khushi's mother and that is why maybe dadi forcefully got Arnav's dad to marry Arnav's mom.While Khushi's mom got married to Khushi's dad...Maybe Arnav's father couldnt tolerate it.And he showed tht frustation to his wife. Arnav's mom could be too much in love with her husband and when she finds out that he never loved her n only was with her because of his mother she couldnt take it n would have committed sucide.

Yeah, that could also be.

Dadi had stopped Arnav's dad from marrying Khushi's mom, as opposed to Arnav's father falling to Khushi's mom later.

Definite possibility.
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnagrl1992

Originally posted by Punkin22

That is a great prediction.  You are probably right.  But my money is on Shyam's older sister for the other woman that fell in love with Arnav father.  Arnav father killed Khushi's parents and Khushi will be tied to Arnav family in some way. 

So we have Shyam, Khushi and Arnav all tied to that faithful night that stopped Anjali's wedding, Arnav's mother killed herself and Shyam's sister who came that night with baby for justice. Shyam  wants revenge on ASR and family and he knows the Khushi's family secret.  We don't know what Khushi's last name is because she changed it when Gypta took her in...

It is going to be interesting...

I thought Kumari might have been her parents name. Even if it's not, its weird that she changed her last name since she loved her parents. I know she loves Shashi and Garima so I understand why she goes by Gupta but I figured she'd add it to the end or something?

Kumari is a general Hindu middle name for virgin girls.  Once they are married, they drop the "Kumari"
killa Newbie
killa
killa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
u guys make these kind of predictions, n CV's think this is what public want to see n they show it.
We all start criticise about the CV's. 
Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wat I feel is whatever these all stories r , will b rumours. Nd then the truth will b sumthing else wich will cum out later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
guys some great predicitions but what i am confused about is:

Is garima khushis m88iasi??? how did they find Khushi
If Khushi reminds dadi of her mum cause of her face  and that is why dadi called khushi a servant... but nani was there and she knows about the woman she would have seen khushi's face and been shocked... nani has always liked khushi is there a connections??

My prediction is that

1. Arnavs dad fell in love with khushis mum
2. Shyams dad loved Khushis mum but she did not give him the time of the day
3. Dadi misunderstood that Khushi's mum was in love with Shyams dad and hence rejected Khushi's mum who ended up marrying Khushis dad
4. Arnavs dad got married but could not forget khushis mum
5. Arnavs mum found out and killed herself
6. Shyams dad could not get over Khushis mum so caused the car accident where khushi parents were killed
7. Arnavs dad finds out what shyams dad did and kills him and he is jailed

so now all this comes full circle with Khushi, shyam and Arnav and Pujali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanratvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

guys some great predicitions but what i am confused about is:

Is garima khushis m88iasi??? how did they find Khushi
If Khushi reminds dadi of her mum cause of her face  and that is why dadi called khushi a servant... but nani was there and she knows about the woman she would have seen khushi's face and been shocked... nani has always liked khushi is there a connections??

My prediction is that

1. Arnavs dad fell in love with khushis mum
2. Shyams dad loved Khushis mum but she did not give him the time of the day
3. Dadi misunderstood that Khushi's mum was in love with Shyams dad and hence rejected Khushi's mum who ended up marrying Khushis dad
4. Arnavs dad got married but could not forget khushis mum
5. Arnavs mum found out and killed herself
6. Shyams dad could not get over Khushis mum so caused the car accident where khushi parents were killed
7. Arnavs dad finds out what shyams dad did and kills him and he is jailed

so now all this comes full circle with Khushi, shyam and Arnav and Pujali

Shyam's dad also involved ?

That is a maha-twist ROFL

Go to top