India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Mother (Page 4)

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
1.Khushi's dad might have killed arnav's dad in a fit of rage when he came to knw that his wife was kidnapped by arnav's father.Then i think arnav's mom might have committed sucide.
2. Arnav's father might have got kidnapped khushi and wanted to kill her so that he can marry her mother by seperating she and her husband. Shashi gupta's friend  may be the dad of khushi. Khushi to save her mother might have shot the gun at arnav's father and he got killed.

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
No, I don't think so!! Although Arnav's dad may have been the cause of Khushi's parents' death!! So to him, they may have been random people!! He probably didn't even stay to help them!! Confused

Shreya
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_gd

Originally posted by robin999

Keep running ur thaughts ,Thumbs Up   but acc to ur prediction arnav and kkg gona b half siblings     , so I don't think c/v will take that risk . Yes I agree with one thing that kkg mother might b working in rizada house 
And she must b involved some where in this drama , 
   or I also think othe way round . If kkg is having a brother and he was the one who call of the wedding of anjli due to ASR dad involvement in love affair .and his mother could not bear the embarrassment and committed suicide . His dad might b alive and the same day when wedding called off khushi parents involved with accident . Lucily khushi was not with them and she survived .  So what say ...Embarrassed
When married people get involved in extra marital affairs, their kids DO NOT become siblings, no way.
In that situation, even a marriage between their children is legal since there is NO blood ties. 
Behen bhai aise hi ban jate hai kya?

I don't think they will show a sibling relationship between Arshi.

That will make it too sick !!!!
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishipra

1.Khushi's dad might have killed arnav's dad in a fit of rage when he came to knw that his wife was kidnapped by arnav's father.Then i think arnav's mom might have committed sucide.
2. Arnav's father might have got kidnapped khushi and wanted to kill her so that he can marry her mother by seperating she and her husband. Shashi gupta's friend  may be the dad of khushi. Khushi to save her mother might have shot the gun at arnav's father and he got killed.

These are both good possibilities.

It is definitely sounding more and more that Arnav's father was besotted by Khushi's mother, just like Arnav was besotted with Khushi, and never realized what was happening to him, until he was forced to marry her to save his sister's marriage, and then he realized that what he felt for Khushi was love.

Lets see which one of our theories the CVs will prove to be true - LOLLOLLOL
voldemort Senior Member
voldemort
voldemort

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
even i was thinking on the same lines...
Khushi smehw reminds dadi of the women who "didi thinks has ruined their lives"...hence she dsnt like khushi...so this lady must hv been khushi's mum...
but the point is...no one knows what actually happened..cause the people who knew r all dead..ie arnav n khushi's parents...
and it all happened in a day...
so the rest of the family must hv been speculation that it all happened due to the fact that thr was another women in arnav's dad's life n dadi must be accusing khushi's mum...
which actually might nt be the real case...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

SERIAL.COM Groupbie
SERIAL.COM
SERIAL.COM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I think that Arnav's father is same as Shayam as he had a lust on Khushi's mother and he wanted to leave Arnav's mother for Khushi's mother. i think so because the way Arnav told that i am not like him (like his DAD) and he knew his Dad was wrong and Dadi support him... in his deed...

tvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SERIAL.COM

I think that Arnav's father is same as Shayam as he had a lust on Khushi's mother and he wanted to leave Arnav's mother for Khushi's mother. i think so because the way Arnav told that i am not like him (like his DAD) and he knew his Dad was wrong and Dadi support him... in his deed...

Beautiful women - and men lusting after them - the story of IPKKND LOL  LOL
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by voldemort

even i was thinking on the same lines...
Khushi smehw reminds dadi of the women who "didi thinks has ruined their lives"...hence she dsnt like khushi...so this lady must hv been khushi's mum...
but the point is...no one knows what actually happened..cause the people who knew r all dead..ie arnav n khushi's parents...
and it all happened in a day...
so the rest of the family must hv been speculation that it all happened due to the fact that thr was another women in arnav's dad's life n dadi must be accusing khushi's mum...
which actually might nt be the real case...

Yes, so even what Dadi thinks happened, maybe her own version of things - may not be the whole truth.

voldemort

Go to top