Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Mother (Page 3)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

But then where does Khushi's dad come into all this and wasn't there a car accident, that's why Khushi is afraid when Arnav drives fast. I think when the truth is revealed it will be a massive twist and we'll all be shocked. I just remembered Shyam is from Lucknow too, what if his invisible family had some connection too.

yes thats my pov too

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
it's def something along those lines cuz the first word that came out of her mouth for Khushi was "servant," so that woman's picture also must have came in mind
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

it's def something along those lines cuz the first word that came out of her mouth for Khushi was "servant," so that woman's picture also must have came in mind

Dadi also said - Uska Chahra (her face).  So I definitely think there is a connection.
akhushi123 Groupbie
akhushi123
akhushi123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessVV

I don't think Khushis biological mother has anything to do with Arnavs father, but I think the 'woh aurut' dadiji was talking about is Garima she probably worked as a domestic help at the Malik household and Arnavs father fell in love with her. I am only saying this because I found a character sketch of Garima Gupta on Star Plus website, read the highlighted bit!

Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self-respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

http://starplus.startv.in/characters.aspx?sid=124

And secondly we all know Garima is the second wife of Sashi Gupta and step mother of payal, why did she get married to a widow with a young daughter, if this was her first marriage? I think after whatever happened between her and Arnavs father people would have started talking, questioning young Garimas character and self-respect. It would have been difficult to find a partner after all this, so her family pressurises her in to marrying Sashi Babua!

your prediction seems most believable!

but a point to note is that garima brought khushi from the orphanage - and i think garima knows khushis real parents and their story. i def think when dadi meets garima, shits gonna hit the fan! cant wait. Gautam Hedge bring it on - full filmy drama lol
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhushi123

Originally posted by princessVV

I don't think Khushis biological mother has anything to do with Arnavs father, but I think the 'woh aurut' dadiji was talking about is Garima she probably worked as a domestic help at the Malik household and Arnavs father fell in love with her. I am only saying this because I found a character sketch of Garima Gupta on Star Plus website, read the highlighted bit!

Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self-respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

http://starplus.startv.in/characters.aspx?sid=124

And secondly we all know Garima is the second wife of Sashi Gupta and step mother of payal, why did she get married to a widow with a young daughter, if this was her first marriage? I think after whatever happened between her and Arnavs father people would have started talking, questioning young Garimas character and self-respect. It would have been difficult to find a partner after all this, so her family pressurises her in to marrying Sashi Babua!

your prediction seems most believable!

but a point to note is that garima brought khushi from the orphanage - and i think garima knows khushis real parents and their story. i def think when dadi meets garima, shits gonna hit the fan! cant wait. Gautam Hedge bring it on - full filmy drama lol

Yeah, its quite an exciting track - can't wait to find out the real story.

I am sure Shyam has a role in bringing Dadi to RM.

We will probably see a Shyam twist in there as well.  That should make a nice a convoluted story LOL
Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Wow nice thinking...
Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
That is a great prediction.  You are probably right.  But my money is on Shyam's older sister for the other woman that fell in love with Arnav father.  Arnav father killed Khushi's parents and Khushi will be tied to Arnav family in some way. 

So we have Shyam, Khushi and Arnav all tied to that faithful night that stopped Anjali's wedding, Arnav's mother killed herself and Shyam's sister who came that night with baby for justice. Shyam  wants revenge on ASR and family and he knows the Khushi's family secret.  We don't know what Khushi's last name is because she changed it when Gypta took her in...

It is going to be interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

ipkknd_gd Groupbie
ipkknd_gd
ipkknd_gd

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robin999

Keep running ur thaughts ,Thumbs Up   but acc to ur prediction arnav and kkg gona b half siblings     , so I don't think c/v will take that risk . Yes I agree with one thing that kkg mother might b working in rizada house 
And she must b involved some where in this drama , 
   or I also think othe way round . If kkg is having a brother and he was the one who call of the wedding of anjli due to ASR dad involvement in love affair .and his mother could not bear the embarrassment and committed suicide . His dad might b alive and the same day when wedding called off khushi parents involved with accident . Lucily khushi was not with them and she survived .  So what say ...Embarrassed
When married people get involved in extra marital affairs, their kids DO NOT become siblings, no way.
In that situation, even a marriage between their children is legal since there is NO blood ties. 
Behen bhai aise hi ban jate hai kya?

Go to top