India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Mother (Page 2)

princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

I don't think Khushis biological mother has anything to do with Arnavs father, but I think the 'woh aurut' dadiji was talking about is Garima she probably worked as a domestic help at the Malik household and Arnavs father fell in love with her. I am only saying this because I found a character sketch of Garima Gupta on Star Plus website, read the highlighted bit!

Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self-respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

http://starplus.startv.in/characters.aspx?sid=124

And secondly we all know Garima is the second wife of Sashi Gupta and step mother of payal, why did she get married to a widow with a young daughter, if this was her first marriage? I think after whatever happened between her and Arnavs father people would have started talking, questioning young Garimas character and self-respect. It would have been difficult to find a partner after all this, so her family pressurises her in to marrying Sashi Babua!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8-Sapna-pacsunEmerald-MrDarcyfan

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
sounds like a very good prediction ;D
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...could be!
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I think that Khushi's family is somehow connected to the Mallik's!

I REALLY hope that Khushi is of EQUAL social status to them! If not HIGHER!!! THAT will teach that Dadi to keep her mouth SHUT!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pacsunOmNaMaSteOm

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robin999

Keep running ur thaughts ,Thumbs Up   but acc to ur prediction arnav and kkg gona b half siblings     , so I don't think c/v will take that risk . Yes I agree with one thing that kkg mother might b working in rizada house 
And she must b involved some where in this drama , 
   or I also think othe way round . If kkg is having a brother and he was the one who call of the wedding of anjli due to ASR dad involvement in love affair .and his mother could not bear the embarrassment and committed suicide . His dad might b alive and the same day when wedding called off khushi parents involved with accident . Lucily khushi was not with them and she survived .  So what say ...Embarrassed

No, I am not saying Khushi is Arnav's father's child.  I am just saying that Arnav's father lusted after Khushi's mother, and caused the destruction of both families.

Maybe Khushi's parents were being chased in a car by Arnav's dad and they crashed.  After which Arnav's mom killed herself !!
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desirule123

I hope Tht khushis mom doesn't have any relation with arnavs father cause thts just messed up...this would make arnav n khushis relation more like a brother sister relationship which is nasty

No, I didn't say Khushi is Arnav's father's child - just that he was obsessed with Khushi's mom.

See how Arnav was obsessed with Khushi all along - his dad's trait - and he didn't know it - and how he forced Khushi to marry him, - which he wanted to do anyway.  Its just that the marriage reasons got twisted - but he wanted to marry her all along.

Obsession in father and son, for the same woman and her daughter.
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I don't think CVS will do such a storyline they're too unpredictable they will come up with a big twist that will shock us. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessVV

I don't think Khushis biological mother has anything to do with Arnavs father, but I think the 'woh aurut' dadiji was talking about is Garima she probably worked as a domestic help at the Malik household and Arnavs father fell in love with her. I am only saying this because I found a character sketch of Garima Gupta on Star Plus website, read the highlighted bit!

Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self-respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

http://starplus.startv.in/characters.aspx?sid=124

And secondly we all know Garima is the second wife of Sashi Gupta and step mother of payal, why did she get married to a widow with a young daughter, if this was her first marriage? I think after whatever happened between her and Arnavs father people would have started talking, questioning young Garimas character and self-respect. It would have been difficult to find a partner after all this, so her family pressurises her in to marrying Sashi Babua!

Garima is not Khushi's real mother.  She is Khushi's mother's sister.  Garima is Khushi's maasi, in reality.  She adopted Khushi after her sister's death.

Go to top