Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Mother

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Okay - here's what I think.

Khushi's mother used to work in Arnav's house.

Arnav's father fell in love with her.

He wanted to marry her, leave his family for her, etc.  What happened after, who got shot, who dies, who was killed, we don;t know.

When Dadi saw Khushi, she was reminded of Khushi's mother, because she looks exactly like her, so she called her a servant.

When she found out Arnav married her without telliing anyone, she told Arnav he was exactly like his dad.

That is why Dadi doesn't like Khushi!!!

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

archu_2010jayagowritee27mustiannesumaya123..Umna..arshi41AnshikaaaKuki18zszsVidyaGJsuveenasterhundalSarikakapoorBrashti24Sumaiya27jbluedaysoniachammuDammmitvoldemortsumreenmaloseNareshkotapriyankaasun2011sami_qtginacHeebsshilparoxxpriyalovelymomo121arpita20RaadhiyaaaButterflyChaserMsDramaQueenSaJanLuv14Flora3333

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
But then where does Khushi's dad come into all this and wasn't there a car accident, that's why Khushi is afraid when Arnav drives fast. I think when the truth is revealed it will be a massive twist and we'll all be shocked. I just remembered Shyam is from Lucknow too, what if his invisible family had some connection too.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiKamalikaGfiddu-bsun2011Ashavi.Aisha.MaddyAddyzsewaqshilparoxxDalmuthuyaRaadhiyaaamomo121MysticaldivineDeedeepa1MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Keep running ur thaughts ,Thumbs Up   but acc to ur prediction arnav and kkg gona b half siblings     , so I don't think c/v will take that risk . Yes I agree with one thing that kkg mother might b working in rizada house 
And she must b involved some where in this drama , 
   or I also think othe way round . If kkg is having a brother and he was the one who call of the wedding of anjli due to ASR dad involvement in love affair .and his mother could not bear the embarrassment and committed suicide . His dad might b alive and the same day when wedding called off khushi parents involved with accident . Lucily khushi was not with them and she survived .  So what say ...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunKamalikaGsun2011AshaviParamjitRaadhiyaaaMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1

mon95 IF-Dazzler
mon95
mon95

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I hope Tht khushis mom doesn't have any relation with arnavs father cause thts just messed up...this would make arnav n khushis relation more like a brother sister relationship which is nasty

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGrobin999arshii143sun2011KeyCatMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOm

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robin999

Keep running ur thaughts ,Thumbs Up   but acc to ur prediction arnav and kkg gona b half siblings     , so I don't think c/v will take that risk . Yes I agree with one thing that kkg mother might b working in rizada house 
   or I also think othe way round . If kkg is having a brother and he was the one who call of the wedding of anjli due to ASR dad involvement in love affair .and his mother could not bear the embarrassment and committed suicide . His dad might b alive and the same day when wedding called off khushi parents involved with accident . Lucily khushi was not with them and she survived .  So what say ...Embarrassed
I don't get you all guys where did the half sibling comes from. They all had kids with their respective partners and then fell in love like that Karan Johar movie. There are NO kids involved who are siblings. Please stop, its absolutely disgustiing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mustianneipkknd_gd-Surma-MayaraaSobtidesertyassmile.saraDeedeepa1

-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
What if Khushi's mom and Shyam's dad worked for the Maliks and he liked her but she rejected him and so he caused problems which led to the deaths of both Khushi and Arnav's parents?  Or what if he killed Khushi's parents b/c he was rejected?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGrobin999KeyCatMrDarcyfan

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarikakapoor

Originally posted by robin999

I don't get you all guys where did the half sibling comes from. They all had kids with their respective partners and then fell in love like that Karan Johar movie. There are NO kids involved who are siblings. Please stop, its absolutely disgustiing

Dear sarika
  I'm not saying Asr and kkg r half bro sis , even I don't want to c this , I just gave answer of the post ,acc to post writer even if there parents having any illegitimate relation they will b consider bro sis. 

So plz don't b upset I'm not supporting this idea of kkg mother and asr father love affair ..Big smile
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
OMG !! what a twister.

Somehow, I wish Kushi's mom wasn't a maid in the house. I was hoping that perhaps the two families knew one another and the dad fell in love with her mom. But I guess, with the way the convo is going, her mom might have been the maid. Confused

If that's the case, will the family members forever hold it against Kushi ?

Go to top