Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS~Leap-After 5 years- IM On Page 88 (Page 70)

sahul Senior Member
sahul
sahul

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prettychoco90

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahul

nice

Comment
Thank you Sahul! Big smile
arnavkhushi22 IF-Dazzler
arnavkhushi22
arnavkhushi22

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Waiting

Prettychoco90

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushi22

Waiting

Keep waiting... It's coming up soonSmile
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Part 16

After what Jay said to spoke out of his heart, Khushi eyes were watery dropped on her cheek, she looked at him in the eyes and her mind say 'I'm stuck between Arnav and Jay, Which will  i choose now?'. She closed her eyes to hear something on her heart and her heart is beating fast.

Back to the Hotel

Arnav walked to the window,  to see the moon to say something.

Arnav say-  Khushi are you okay? I felt something bad dream of you? Khushi i know your awake, please talk to me on the moon.

Khushi opened her eyes to looked at the moon and say something on the moon with her mind.

Khushi say- Arnavji i know i lied to you that Jay is my fianc, but what should i do? shall i accept his proposal?

Arnav say-  'Please don't accept Jay as your husband, you knew that i loved you and take you away with me. Please Khushi give me one more chance then i will prove you to stay husband with you forever until we old and having lot of children with you'.

Khushi say- I'm sorry Arnavji, i lived with him over five years, we both are still special friendship and i don't want hurt his feeling again, he done a lot of favour of me.

Arnav say- 'If you want to stay with him, i will take bad something happen to you and take revenge of him. It's my promise to you'.

Khushi say- 'Arnavji, I'm sorry i can't choose you now because it is getting complicate. Please forgive me!.

She closed her eyes and her eyes were still watery on her cheek.

Jay say- 'Khushi say something please, my knee is pain me on the grass and Khushi why are you crying?'. Khushi i know you feel shocked yourself but I'm promise i will make you always happy and good dad for Akshat'.

Khushi opened her eyes to looked at Jay eyes to heard what he said.

Khushi say- 'Yes I do'.

Jay put his ring on her finger then she help him to hold both hand to get up.

Jay wiped off on her both eyes, smiled at her to say 'Thank you Khushi' then hugged her tightly.

After they broke hug.

Jay say- Are you happy Khushi?. (Looked Concern at Khushi)

Khushi say- Hmmm Yeah I'm happy Jay. (Looked at his eyes then looked down)

Jay lift her chin up to looked at him.

Jay say- Khushi i know you not happy with me? Please tell me the truth? I will cancel the engagement ring.

Khushi say- No Jay, I'm happy for both of us... Really Jay I'm tell the truth. (Khushi faded smile at Jay)

Jay say- Give me big smile, you know i loved your smiled. (Khushi smiled)

Jay say- 'Thank you Khushi', always listen to your fianc'. (Jay smiled at Khushi)

Both of them were eyes looked then Jay kissed her forehead.

Jay say- 'Thank you Khushi Let go inside, It's so cold here'.

They went inside, everyone gave surprise to them two, Maan, Armaan and Kashish say congratulation to Khushi and Jay on the middle of night. Jay and Khushi say 'thank you' to them. Jay say let we talk more tomorrow morning to Armaan, Maan and Kashish.

Everyone went to sleep except Khushi.

Khushi reached in her room to looked at the window to see the moon.

Arnav and Khushi were dreaming of both of them were closed their eyes.

The song sequence of 'Teri Meri' by Bodyguard.

After both of them came out of dream, she looked at her finger of the ring. (Looked concern)

Both of them were switched off the light then went to sleep.

Next Day- Day Off

On Saturday

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Khushi woken up at 8:00am by next to her alarm on the small desk, she got off on her bed then walked to the cupboard to get her clothes and the towel. Khushi walked to the bathroom to have a shower and then she came out of the bathroom. Khushi wears long top material up to the knee with jean then she threw the towel on the bed. She walked to the big dressing table then sit down to looked at the mirror. Khushi put her light make up on and her hair style like pony hair.

In The Hotel

Arnav woken up when the sun bright came out from the window and hear the birds show from outside. He normally muscle stretches out of his both arms and bend down and around of his neck when he got out from the bed. He is not tired at all and he walked to the bag to picked out of his one normally clothes then went to the bathroom to have a shower. He came out of the bathroom and then threw the towel on the bed. He wears grey shirt, black wool jumper and grey jean.

He walked to the bag to get his medicine, he took the glass of water from the table then drank it with his medicine. He walked to the coach to get his laptop then sit down on the coach, he doing catch up of his presentation and read his files.

His phone was ringing then he answered it. Anjali was talking to him on the phone.

Conversion

Arnav say- Hello yeah Di,

Anjali say- Chotee, Are you okay? I was wondering why are you not coming back at home?

Arnav say-I am okay Di, Actually di my friend want help me to do new project so i couldn't phone you, Sorry Di.

Anjali say- It okay chotee, do you need extra clothes?, so i will send to Akshat as soon as possible in Mumbai, Payal and Akshat coming to Mumbai because Akshat friend getting married there.

Arnav say- Yeah Di, i need more clothes and tell them to stay at my hotel. I will tell the receptionist to make book for them.

Anjali say- Chotee, take care of yourself and take your medicine on time. Please come back at home soon, Oh yeah one more thing chotee, did you found out anything about Khushi.

Arnav say something on his mind- I found Khushi, i will bring Khushi with me very soon and I'm promise Di.

Anjali say- Chotee.

Arnav say- Yeah Di i will. No Di, i haven't found her yet. Di i will coming home soon and talk to you later, Please let me know of Akshat and Payal arrive in Mumbai soon.  

Anjali say- Take care of yourself bye chotee.

Arnav say- Bye Di.

Arnav put the phone down after he smiled himself, he goes back to work to continues on the laptop.

Back to Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Khushi reached Akshat room, she sit down on the bed to looked at him then she wake him up.

Khushi say- Son, it's 9:00am. Wake up!

Akshat say- Amma let me go to sleep and it's Saturday today. (Talked mumble while sleeping)

Khushi say- I know son, i though you going to spend time with your dad to play football with you in the park today.

Akshat say- Amma yeah we are leaving at 10:30am.

Khushi say- Okay son, getting ready soon and i will check on you soon.

Khushi went downstairs to helped Annie in the kitchen.

Jay, Kashish, Maan and Armaan were on the breakfast table.

Kashish say- We are happy for you Di and Bhai. Bhai when are you getting married to Di?

Jay say- After you Kashish.

Kashish say- Really bhai? it's my responsibility to put everything perfect for you and bhai.

Khushi say- Kashish are you going to missed us after our married?

Kashish say- Yeah Di a lot and I'm going to cry.

Jay say- Really Kashish.

Kashish say- Di and Bhai you know from my inside.

Both of them were hugged each other. (Smiled)

Jay say- Khushi, where is Akshat?

Khushi say- He's coming soon, i go fetch him.

Khushi went upstairs then she knocked on the bathroom.

Khushi say- So, are you ready? come out now.

Akshat say- Amma one minute, don't worry Amma dad won't say anything.

Khushi say- Son, your dad say he cancel the plan.

Akshat say- What!!!

He opened the door then she looked at him.

He wears blue sport t-shirt and black tracksuit bottom.

Akshat say- Amma did dad said that now?

Khushi say- Go downstairs and ask your dad.

Both of them downstairs.

Akshat say- Dad, did you said that to cancel the plan today?

Jay say- No son, Why?

He turned around to see his mum (looked angry face).

Akshat say- Amma why are you lying to me?

Khushi say- I'm sorry son, (Hold the finger on the ear).

Akshat say- Amma if you are lying to me again, i won't talk to you.

Akshat walked to the breakfast table then sat down to have something to eat.

Jay say- Son, why are you not talking to mum? Your mum want you eat to make sure that you fill up in your tummy. Anyway are you exciting to play football with me today?

Akshat say- Dad I'm not fat, always skinny liked you. Yeah dad I'm happy but if it okay that i can bring my friend with me to play football?

Jay say- Okay son, no problem. We are leaving at 10:30am.

Akshat say- Amma I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Akshat hugged his mum with smiled.

Kashish and Khushi stayed at home. Armaan and Maan went out with his friends.

At 10:55am, Jay and Akshat at the park, Akshat met his friend with Jay.

They playing football on the pitch then Jay felt tired and sweaty while he played football.

Jay tell Akshat that he going to the shop and be right back soon.

Akshat with his friends to play football then Akshat kicked hard by his trainer with the ball high on the air of the sky.

Akshat and his friends saw the ball only eyes to hit the man back but not very hard.

Akshat and his friends say- Ouch!!!

The man turned around to see the football on the floor and then Akshat run to the man.

The man looked up to see the little boy face, Akshat say 'I'm sorry mister'.

Arnav say- It okay big guy.

Arnav say- Hello big guy! I am Arnav. What is your name big guy? (He bend down by stand up)

Akshat say- My name is Akshat. (Handshake with smiled each other)

Arnav say- I remembered you somewhere, Oh yeah from car accident scene.

Akshat say- Oh I'm sorry Arnav uncle i don't remembered you, And i 'm sorry i was rude to you on the another day.

Arnav say-  It okay, I heard that you didn't like me as stranger.

Akshat say- My Amma said I'm not allowed to talk to any stranger.

Arnav say- Okay, don't worry we are not stranger for now.

Akshat turned around to seen his friends to called him, Arnav gave him the ball then Akshat say- I'm going now... See you around.

Akshat run off.

Arnav stand up from bend up, he smiled himself and he say 'Why am i feeling that Akshat familiar to me?' (Looked concern). Then he say 'anyway forget it'.

He wears black t-shirt, black tracksuit bottom and black running coat with one green scrap. He put his headphone in, Arnav is back jogging then he left here.

Akshat and his friends was played football then Jay came back with him between. Jay gave the water bottle to Akshat and his friends then back to played football.

At 1:00pm, Jay and Akshat came home.

Khushi say- Jay and Akshat go and have a shower, we are serve the lunch soon.

Jay say- Okay Khushi.

Akshat say- Okay Amma.

Both of them were having a shower.

Jay came downstairs to sat down on the lunch table.

Akshat came downstairs second to sat down on the lunch table.

Everyone is eating on the lunch time and Kashish want to say something.

Kashish say-  I want to say that Prem and his family want to meet is tomorrow morning for agreed or not agreed.

Khushi say- Kashish what time are they coming tomorrow?

Kashish say- At 11:00am

Jay say- Okay we have to wake up early tomorrow and make sure to clean the house.

Khushi say- I can do that and i will make sweets.

Kashish say- I will help out for Di.

Annie say- I will help Kashish and Khushi too.

Maan say- We will buy gift after lunch.

Armaan say-  Khushi Di, can you give me the list of gift that we all want?.

Khushi say- I will write down on the list then give to you soon.

Akshat say- Who's getting married now?

Khushi say- Your aunty Kashish getting married soon.

Akshat say- Is she living with is after married?

Khushi say- No son, she will live with her husband.

Akshat say- Aunty I'm going to missing you for spend time with you and I will missing you.

Kashish say- Sweetheart, you can visit me at my house anytime and spend time with me.

Both of them hugged each other.

Jay say- We all going to missing you and we all missing our parent. I hope our parent bless us and always be there for us.

Maan say- Yeah bhai, I'm missing our parent a lot.

Arman say- Yeah bhai, I'm missing our parent a lot too.

Kashish say- I wish our parent bless is and be there for us.

Four of them were hugged each other together with teary out.

Akshat and Khushi looked at them with faded smile.

Akshat follow them then hugged them all.

Khushi looked at them with teary out.

Khushi say on her mind-  They missed their parents a lot liked me, they cant without their parent in rest of life. I'm promised i will never break without the parent ever and i will never take same place.

After they broke hugged, Khushi wiped off the teary on her eyes.

After lunch, Jay and Akshat cleaning up, Khushi, Kashish and Annie cleaning the house also Maan and Armaan gone out to get the gifts.

Night Day

Maan and Armaan came back from shopping, they sat down on the table to eat their dinner with everyone else.

Everyone went to sleep at 9:30pm.

Back to the Hotel

Arnav eat something from the hotel food, he drank with his medicine and then catch up work on the laptop.

Arnav felt tired then went to sleep at 10:00pm

Morning Day

Khushi woken up at 6:00am by next to her small table. She got off on her bed and then she walked to her cupboard to get the clothes out and towel. She walked to the bathroom to have a shower and then she came out of the bathroom.  She wears red and green casual dress material with designer and She threw the towel on the bed. She walked to sit down on big dressing table and she put light make up on her face. She tie her hair as pony hair and put her scarf around on her neck. She turned around to see the clock on the small desk and it's say 6:25am. Khushi went downstairs to prayed her temple area for fifteen minutes.

In The Hotel

Arnav woken up when the sun bright came out from the window and hear the birds show from outside. He normally muscle stretches out of his both arms and bend down and around of his neck when he got out from the bed. He walked to the bag to picked out of his one normally clothes then went to the bathroom to have a shower. He came out of the bathroom and then threw the towel on the bed. He wears light yellow shirt, dark purple wool jumper and white jean. He walked to the bag to get his medicine, he took the glass of water from the table then drank it with his medicine. He walked to the coach to get his laptop then sit down on the coach, he doing catch up of his presentation and read his files. He phoned Aman about the meeting later.

Back To Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

After Khushi Prayed, she went to help Annie to prepare for sweet then Kashish came downstairs to help them too. Maan, Armaan, Jay and Akshat had breakfast with Kashish and Khushi. At 9:00am  Kashish and Khushi changed the new clothes for one hours. Armaan, Maan, Jay and Akshat getting ready aswell for one hours.

At 11:00am, Prem and his family standing on the front door to ring the bell, Annie opened the door to tell them 'Come in and have a seat'. Prem and his family looked around the house and then they sat down on the coach.

Jay came downstairs to introduction Prem family then sit down to talked it. Maan, Armaan and Akshat came downstairs to sit with Jay to watched them.

Prem family

Prem mum- Veena Baja

Prem dad- Rishi Baja

Prem one older sister- Preity Baja

Prem one little brother- Varun Baja

In Kashish room

Khushi put the make up on Kashish face, put jewellery on her ears and neck also her hairstyle like big curly on the bottom. Kashish wears Anarkali Salwar Kameez and Khushi wears casual salwar kameez, put light make up on her face and her hairstyle like leave out. Khushi walked to her bed then put scarf on the top of Kashish head like bridal. Khushi hold both hand on Kashish shoulder and with big smiled on her face to say 'Kashish you looking beautiful and i hope your boyfriend cant keep eyes on you. Kashish looked down with blushed then Akshat came in her room. Akshat say 'they are here'. Akshat say- 'Kashish aunty you looking beautiful like my mum' then he run off. Khushi say- are you ready? to Kashish. Kashish say- 'No Di I'm bit nervous'. Khushi say- 'You will be fine, trust me' with big smiled on her face. Khushi bring Kashish down on the stairs then everyone looked at them. Khushi with Kashish to walked them then Khushi bring Kashish to sit down between Prem mum and Prem. Khushi next to Jay between Akshat. Veena hold her hand on Kashish cheek, she say- Kashish 'you looking beautiful', but I'm sorry for your parents when you are very young and my son Prem told me everything. Veena say- I can't accepted you as my daughter in law. Everyone looked at them two as shocked face.

Precap (Next Spoilers)

Will Prem Family accept Kashish as their daugter in law???

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this long stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here... I will update for Part 17 soon If you are comment here... I'm really serious Smile

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible Big smile

Should I stop or continues??? Who finding this part is good, boring, okay or crap??? I don't mind you to tell us... Please tell us... I won't bite you and don't be shy SmileLOL

I will upload Part 17 on January 2013

Edited by Fahiz - 26 December 2012 at 8:15am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011uchuramananooopudi69sham24akashafalilaxmisaradaankitbakasaral786AdelanoriegaMSgayatriluciaRealityTruthceciliadam20839355ChaudhrytmsagarpatadiaINGCIV-Awaari-izzy0502ana-twilightJaan_Arshiarnavkhushi22yeshyeshnapari_goyalTeriKhamoshiyanAmanda.Limashred12rupzloveucaskermeniranjana00sspoorthyrini_katlaksh65ameena671pup03-Areeba-freya123jeb1flowers4uHansaNtinselrulama.Khamosh.

izzy0502 Goldie
izzy0502
izzy0502

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
awesome update...

continue soon

Prettychoco90

arnavkhushi22 IF-Dazzler
arnavkhushi22
arnavkhushi22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged