Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS~Leap-After 5 years- IM On Page 88 (Page 51)

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushi22

Plz update soon

Comment
I will update when Part 13 on Page 55... I will post it there on page 55... I want more people comment here and spread around here Smile

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 20839355

Nxt part plz

Comment
I will update when Part 13 on Page 55... I will post it there on page 55... I want more people comment here and spread around here Smile
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Hello Guys

I'm sorry I changed my mind to post on page 55, but i done for you lot to post now on page 51... Please can you tell your friends to read my OS- Leap- After 5 years because everyone think this storyline is interesting and they like it. I done work hard to imagine on my mind then write it about it... Thank you all.. Love you Big smile Heart

Part 13

Day One

In the Hotel

Arnav woken up when the sun brighter came out from the window and heard birds sound from outside. He normally stretches out of his both arms and bend down and around of his neck when he got out from the bed. He looked bit tired and he had cover yawn once by his left hand. He walked to the bag to picked out of his one normally clothes then went to the bathroom to have a shower. He came out of the bathroom and then threw the towel on the bed. He wears white shirt, light blue wool jumper and white jean.

He walked to the bag to get his medicine, he took the glass of water from the table then drank it with his medicine. He walked to the coach to get his laptop then sit down on the coach, he doing catch up of his presentation and read his files. He phoned Aman to tell him about the conference later. He then put the phoned down and back to work where he belonging. His phone was ringing then he answered it. Anjali was talking to him on the phone.

Conversion

Arnav say- Hello Yeah Di

Anjali say- Chotee, Are you okay? How was the fashion party from last night?

(Arnav had flashback on his mind from last night) 

(Khushi fallen by his arm and Khushi with Jay family)

End of flashback

Arnav say- Yeah Di, I'm okay, the party was okay.

Anjali say- Did you take your medicine on time?

Arnav say- Yeah Di i took my medicine on time, anyway i have to go back to work and take care of yourself.

Anjali say- Okay Chotee, don't forget to take your medicine and look after yourself. Bye Chotee

Arnav say- Bye Di

Arnav put the phone down...

His face expression was showing emotion then smirk.

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Khushi woken up at 6:30am by late alarm next to her small table. 

She looked up then say to herself 'Hey Devi Maiyya Why do i have dream of Arnav from last night?'.

She turned around to see the clock alarm, her eyes felt tired and then she look shock with gasped by herself.

'Hey Devi Maiyya, you woke me up in 30 minutes late  and i am going be late because of you'.

Her hair is messy then she got off on her bed. She walked quickly to the cupboard to get the clothes and the towel then she went to the bathroom to have a shower by quickly.

After she came out of the bathroom, she wears cream with gold designer in salwar kameez, she put light make up on her face and she put tie her hair as pony hair with curly then she put her scarf cover on her hair.

Khushi came downstairs to her prayed her god in temple area for ten minutes, Annie came then Khushi tell Annie to prepared the breakfast on the table.

Khushi reached Akshat room

she look shocked by herself

Akshat is  ready by himself is in school uniform.

Khushi ran, hugged his son Akshat with smiled on her face. She kissed everywhere on his face then her eyes were watery dropped on her cheek.

Akshat wiped off his both hands on her mum cheek.

Akshat say- No mum, don't cry. I'm big boy and i know how to handle on myself.

Khushi say- Really Son, I'm really proud of you Akshat.

Khushi say- I'm sorry i haven't speak to you for chance from last night, you know your mum and dad came back late from last night. Me and your dad are very bad.

Akshat say- No mum, i know you and your dad are good, i love you and dad a lot. I understand you and dad. You two are the best of the whole world.

Both of them were hugged each other.

After they broke hugged and Khushi wiped off on her eyes.

Khushi walked to the bed to hold his school bag.

Khushi tell his son, take your school bag and have some breakfast in downstairs.

Khushi say- I'm coming downstairs in a minute.

Akshat carried his school bag from his mum then run off.

Khushi reached Kashish room, she walked to the window then opened the curtain to see the light from outside. Kashish opened her eyes catch from the light then tell Kashish to get ready. Kashish say Good morning to Di then Khushi say Good morning to Kashish. Both of them were smiled each other.

Khushi went downstairs to sit down next to her son on the breakfast table.

Jay came downstairs, he wears dark orange shirt, black suit coat, black tie and black trouser. He walked to the breakfast table then say Good morning to Akshat, Khushi, Annie, Maan and Armaan. Everyone say Good morning to Jay. Jay looked around to see one missing person from the table. Kashish came downstairs, Jay turned around to see Kashish then she sit down on the breakfast table. Jay say good morning to Kashish. Kashish say good morning to Bhai.

Annie gave the newspaper to Jay then Jay say 'Thank' to Annie.

Annie left here...

Jay looked at the front page and then turned the pages.

Jay look shocked then exciting himself

Jay tell everyone that we got our image on the newspaper.

Everyone looked at the picture.

Everyone felt happy except Khushi.

(Khushi say on her mind)- 'Hey Devi Maiyya What if Arnav look at the newspaper, I'm  scared and I need to stay away from him'.

Jay closed the newspaper after he smiled himself

Jay looked at Akshat

He laugh himself

Everyone looked at Jay

Jay say- what this on your face son? You lip stick over on your face.

Everyone looked at Akshat

Akshat felt embarrassed by himself

Everyone were gigged

Jay tell Akshat to come here

Jay wiped off the lip stick on his face with hand material tissue then Jay kissed Akshat on the cheek. Both of them of smiled each other, Akshat say 'Thank you dad' .

Jay say- If your mum kiss you again, make sure you look at the mirror and imagine if everyone look at your face, okay son.

Khushi smiled herself.

Everyone looked at them with smiled on the face.

Akshat sit down back where he sited.

Jay looked at his watches and it's say 8:15 am.

Jay tell Kashish to have lunch with him at 2:00pm.

Kashish say Okay bhai.

Jay tell his two brother Armaan and Maan to do study hard and work hard. Good luck with your assignment.

Armaan and Maan say 'Okay thank you big bhai' (with smiled)

Jay tell Khushi that you can come here early from the office from now on.

Khushi say 'Okay Jay'.

Jay say I'm leaving now bye son.

Jay kissed Akshat forehead.

Jay say Bye to  everyone, see you later.

Jay left here.

Maan and Armaan left here

Khushi and Akshat say Bye to Kashish. Akshat and Khushi left their house.

Both of them were sit down in the car and she trying her engine on but it's not working. She phoned Jay that her car had broken down and going be late then Jay say no problem. Khushi looked at the watches  and it's say 8:30am.

Outside of Mumbai

Both of them were got out of the car walked to the front road. She put the thumb sign and holding Akshat one hand on the road to see the auto. The auto came near Khushi and Akshat space. Both of them were sit in the back by auto, the man (driver) on the front stare at her by the mirror. Khushi looked back at him, then she covered her scarf on her head and upto her nose. Akshat saw them and then he felt angry with the driver.

The auto reached Akshat school on the car parked and they are on time. Akshat got off the auto, Khushi kissed Akshat forehead and then he say 'Bye Amma' to his mum then Khushi say 'Bye Son'.

Akshat run off with his school bag...

Khushi covered her scarf on her head and upto her nose again then tell him the address of the office to reach there.

Khushi reached the office, Khushi got off the auto then gave him the moneys. Arnav walked into the office first then Khushi walked behind after him.  Khushi still wears her scarf on her head.

On the halfway, Arnav dropped the keys mistaken his mobile phone is in his pocket.

Khushi saw the man dropped the key on the floor but she couldn't see his face, someone came talked to Khushi after that Khushi saw the man entry in Jay office. Her friend Aditi talked to her about last night for fashion show party. After that Khushi and Aditi finish talked, Khushi reached in Jay office, she opened the door then came in.

Khushi say- Excuse me,  you dropped your wish key.

Arnav turned around to faced Khushi.

Khushi face expression was shocked then she looked at him with eyes looked while Khushi holding the key.

Arnav looked at her eyes while Khushi holding the key with smirk.

Who Khushi worried to while she making Jalebi??? Find Out Soon Smile

Next Spoilers

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this long stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here... I will update for Part 14 soon If you are comment here... I'm really serious Smile

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible Big smile

Should i stop or continues??? Who finding this part is boring??? I don't mind you to tell us... Please tell us... I won't bite you SmileLOL

P.S- From now on, I will update for new part after four or 5 five days and I will write 5, 6 or 7 pages now. Thumbs Up Smile

Edited by Fahiz - 17 December 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

AishaKapurakashafalisham24MONAKARANag0502laxmisaradaankitbakaceciliadamRealityTruthsilent_whisperssahulArchu61manjusha_92luciaRobertPattinsonsaral786Adelanoriegatracy1191adeena_89ganaluvsarshiChaudhrytmmeradil-Awaari-INGCIV20839355yeshyeshnaTeriKhamoshiyan-SILPA-kaulpriyankaJaan_Arshiwonderblakearnavkhushi22ashred12GAURI29rupzloveucaskermeniranjana00udaymanyata07HansaNtinselflowers4ujeb1Cool_Bubblespup03rulamaameena671

rest.rest Senior Member
rest.rest
rest.rest

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prettychoco90

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Nice