Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS~Leap-After 5 years- IM On Page 88 (Page 12)

ana-twilight Goldie
ana-twilight
ana-twilight

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
enjoyin the storyTongue
pls pm me..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prettychoco90

nisanisa Groupbie
nisanisa
nisanisa

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Loved it and you're really good...cant wait until arnav meets khushi!!!! Please post asap!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prettychoco90

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thank you to read my Only Stories, i'm going to update for part 6 right now and i hope you like it Big smile
I think you will get hyper when i will update for part 6LOL

I'm not very good writing the in stories Disapprove Please forgive me Unhappy

Originally posted by akvm

this is too gud... im gettin too restless to read d 6th part ...ur an awesum writer.. Big smile LOL

Edited by Fahiz - 13 August 2012 at 3:47am
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I'm going to post in a minutes Big smile

Originally posted by S.Janaki

Waiting...
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thank you to read my Only Stories, I'm going to update in a minutes and I hope you like it Big smile

Originally posted by nirmal1992

luvd it!!...
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thank you to read my Only Stories, i'm going to update for part 6 right now and i hope you like it Big smile
Thank you to added me as Buddy list Big smile

Originally posted by ruby1994

enjoyin the storyTongue
pls pm me..Smile

Edited by Fahiz - 13 August 2012 at 3:50am
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I guess you have to wait to read more update for Arnav and Khushi going to meets each other in two months Smile

Originally posted by nisanisa

Loved it and you're really good...cant wait until arnav meets khushi!!!! Please post asap!!!!
Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Part 6

Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) Night

Arnav sit on his long recliner chair on the laptop and doing his work like for 4 hours, then he couldn't keep control by emotions and he slam on the laptop and got up. Arnav walking around and looking for medicine which is diabetes tablets is in his room but it is not there. He called Hariprakash from downstairs by shouting and Hariprakash came upstairs is in his room.

Conversation 

Arnav say:- Where is the hell my tablet for diabetes? By shouting

Hariprakash say:- I'm going to get it for you from downstairs Arnav bhaiya. By soft voice

Arnav say:- Hurry up I need it now. By shouting

Hariprakash say:- okay Arnav bhaiya, I go and get it now. By soft voice

End of conversation

Hariprakash left his room and went to downstairs by quickly, Arnav walked up and down is in his room and always think of Khushi from flashback. He felt sweaty and felt burned. He took his top off, he wear his underneath white vest on with tracksuit bottom and then Hariprakash came upstairs and gave Arnav tablet. Arnav walked to his table to get glass of water and drank with tablet. Hariprakash left his room and Arnav sit down on bed and closed his eyes, and he put his both hand on his forehead to looked down and then take his breath in and out.  

Back to Jay House

Khushi made Akshat foods in the kitchen then she walked to the table to put the plate and glass on the table. Khushi called 'Akshat the dinner is ready now' by shout with soft voice. Akshat looked around to faced the table and running to sit on the chair from the table. Khushi sit next to Akshat to feed him by eat pasta. Kashish walked to the table and sit on the table. Kashish smiled at them, Khushi asked his son Akshat

Conversation

Khushi say:- How was the food beta?

Akshat say:- it is nice, i liked it

Khushi say:- Do you have homework?

Akshat say:- yeah Amma i do have homework, can you help me please?

Khushi say:- I will help you to do homework after me and Kashish finish dinner.

Akshat say:- okay Amma.

Akshat and Khushi smiled at each other, Akshat say 'I'm full now' his face expression like getting upset. Khushi say 'you got a little bit left foods on your plate'. Akshat say 'Amma i can't eat anymore, I'm full'. Khushi say 'okay beta drink your milk now'. After Akshat drank his milk then Akshat felt happy and Khushi felt happy too. Akshat got off his chair from the table and walked to his kitchen to was his mouth and his face. He wiped his mouth and his hand by kitchen towel, he put the kitchen towel where it belonged and  then walked to the living room. Akshat sit down on the floor and playing with his toys.

Kashish and Khushi say something in same time, them both were laughing and smiling each other.

Khushi say:- Can you phone Jay to come home to eat dinner?

Kashish say:- Okay i will called him now  

Kashish dial Jay number by her mobile and it is ringing like 5 minutes. Jay picked it up by his left hand and looked at the screen by mobile phone on the desk. Jay say 'Kashish' on the screen and put his ear to talk his sister Kashish. Khushi is trying to heard them conversation and get closer.

Conversation

Kashish say:- Are you coming home to eat dinner bhai?

Jay say:- 'No Kashish I'm coming home late because i got work to do'.

Kashish say:- 'Okay bhai i will see you tomorrow morning bye'.

Jay:- 'Bye Kashish'.

Back to Jay Khanna Office

Jay say on his mind that i can't come home now, if i see Khushi by face to face and if she talk to me then i will lose my challenge. He felt let down and smile.

Back to Jay Khanna House

Kashish told Khushi that Jay cant come home now because he got work to do in the office. Khushi felt sad and then bit smiled with looked down, Kashish felt something wrong with Khushi. Kashish hold Khushi cheek and looked at eyes and then Khushi looked up.

Conversation

Kashish say:- Are you okay sis?

Khushi say:- Yeah i'm okay

Kashish say:- Do you missed Jay?

Khushi say:- Huh? no Kashish

Kashish say:- i'm just teasing you

Khushi say:- Hahaha, it is not funny

Kashish say:- I'm hungry now, it is 8 o clock and I want food

Khushi say:- Okay i will make food, what do you want to eat?

Kashish say:- Anything you like

Khushi say:- Hmmm, I'm going to make Khichdi, Puri and mixed vegetable.

Kashish say:- Yummy let we make it now.

Khushi and Kashish make the foods in the kitchen and put on the trays. Kashish took the two plates and two glass from the cupboard and then walked to dinner table. Kashish put two plates and two glass on the table and then sit down on the chair. Khushi walked to the dinner table and out everything on the table. Then Khushi sit next to Kashish. Khushi and Kashish eat their plate and drink glass of water. Khushi asked Kashish to say something.

Conversation

Khushi say:- How was the food?, is it too spicy for you?

Kashish say:- The food was nice, no it is not spicy for me.

Khushi say:- Are you sure? she looked at Kashish face and her eyes

Kashish say:- Yes sis. Kashish smiled at Khushi

End of conversation

Khushi and Kashish finished their food and put everything to put in the kitchen from the dinner table. Kashish cleaning the table from the table and Khushi cleaning the dishes in the sink and then sweeping the floor from the kitchen.

Kashish and Khushi finished their house chore, Khushi walked to living room and she walk upstairs to get Akshat school bag. Khushi came down stairs and then sit on the coach. Kashish walked to living room and stand by. Kashish looked at their and smiled at them. Then Kashish phone rang by ringtone and asked Khushi to say something.

Conversation

Khushi say:- Beta come and sit next to me

Akshat walked to the coach and next to Khushi

Kashish say:- Sis someone phone me and I'm going upstairs in my room.

Khushi say :- okay Kashish.

End of conversation

Kashish left and went upstairs to her room.

Khushi took Akshat homework book from their bag

Khushi opened the homework book and Akshat took pencil from their bag.

Khushi helping Akshat doing his homework book which is Maths and English.

After Akshat finished his homework with Khushi and closed their book, Khushi put Akshat homework book in the bag and Akshat gave his pencil to his mum Khushi. Khushi put his pencil in the bag. Akshat and Khushi got off the coach and walked to the stairs. Akshat and Khushi walked upstairs and holding by hand. Khushi and Akshat walked to Akshat room, Khushi gave Akshat a bath, Akshat brush his teeth  and then Khushi put him sleep on his bed. Khushi lying down next to Akshat and sing for him by under the blanket. Akshat fallen sleep and Khushi got off his bed and walked to Kashish room. Khushi knock Kashish door and Kashish talked someone on the phone and opened the door. Khushi came in and smiled at Kashish.

Khushi tell Kashish by whisper to say 'Is it Prem'? on the phone and Kashish say 'yeah sis' by whisper. Kashish say 'Bye Prem' and then put the phone down. Kashish say 'how to you know sis?' to Khushi. Khushi say 'I know Kashish'. Then Khushi smiled at Kashish. Khushi say 'anyway have you seen your brothers Armaan and Maan today? Kashish say 'I haven't seen them'. Khushi say 'Phone your brother and ask them where are they?. Kashish say I'm going to phone him. Kashish dial his brother Armaan number and Armaan picked it up from somewhere.

Conversation

Kashish say:-  Where are you Armaan and Maan?

Armaan say:-  Armaan is here with me and we are on my way home.

Kashish say:- Come home soon and we are waiting for you.

Armaan say:- Okay Kashish Di bye

Kashish say:- Bye

Kashish put the phone down and Kashish say 'they are on the way home now'. Khushi say okay I'm going to sleep now, I'm feeling tired'. Kashish say 'okay sis, I'm going to sleep too'. Khushi hugged with Kashish and say good night to each other and smiled. Khushi left Kashish room and walked to her room. Khushi looked at the clock on the wall, it is 10 o clock. Khushi went opened her cupboard to took out one of her pyjamas and to put her nightwear pyjamas. Khushi wearing her pyjamas which is 'pink clear shiny pyjamas'. Khushi took her headband out and put on the table. Khushi put her straight hair on the right shoulder and walked to her bed. Khushi took her pillow out on her bed and see the photography by her husband. Khushi hold the photography with two hands and kissed the photography. Khushi say 'good night Arnavji' and put smiled on her face. Khushi put the photography away in her underneath pillow and then she say 'I will start my own plan for you Jay from tomorrow' and she smiled at herself. She put alarm at 6 o clock for tomorrow on her desk next to her bed and Khushi praying herself to her god by folded hands with whisper 'Oh Devi Mayian I hope everything going be okay from tomorrow', then Khushi lying down on her bed and went fallen asleep.

Armaan and Maan came home with college bag, Armaan and Maan was talking each other by whisper in the dark when they entered the house and then went upstairs. Armaan and Maan went to separate room, put their bag on the floor, put clothes into pyjamas and walked to bed. And both of them went fallen asleep. 

Back to Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) Night

Arnav opened his eyes and got up, he put his blue top on from the bed and walked to his long recliner chair and sleep on it. Arnav close his eyes and fallen asleep.

Back to Jay Khanna Office

Jay finished his work and looked at his watches, it is 12 o clock. Jay felt tired and he got up, Jay hold his bag and his coat. Jay carried his bag and his coat, then he closed door on his office room. Jay  left his office building and finding his car parking. Jay walked to his car by car parking. He opened his car door and put his stuff in inside in the car. Jay got in the car and driving his car. Jay driving back to his home.

Back to Jay Khanna House

He reached his home and took his stuff from the car. He walked to his home and then he opened his keys from the front door. Jay got entered his home and there is dark room, walked to the kitchen. He switched on the light from the kitchen, opened the fridge and get his bottle of water. He drank it and then put back in the fridge. He took his stuff from the table kitchen and switched off the light and walked upstairs. Jay walked is in his room and put his stuff on the desk. He changed his clothes into blue pyjamas and went on his bed. His eyes went fallen asleep.

Will Khushi had successful her plan from tomorrow morning? Find out soon Smile 

I will update for Part 7 on next weeks on Saturday

Edited by Fahiz - 12 December 2012 at 6:23pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21swati2011uchuramanVultureTalonsham24Jasmine1611MONAKARANArShiFever.flufflesdorindakatececiliadamsahulmaloseana-twilightINGCIVChaudhrytmApples94arnavkhushi22sspoorthymeniranjana00kriti_atharvcaskershalini_arshapup03Deedeepa1HansaNtinseljeb1

Go to top