plz update

I'm nearly finish to write up... Please patient 😒
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 9

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Next Morning Day

Khushi woken up after dream of Arnav with sad moment, Khushi faced expression was sweaty and her eyes were teary. She wiped her scarf on her forehead, her face and she took her deep breath in and out, she felt Arnav was here in Mumbai but it is not. Khushi turned around to see her alarm and say it is 6 o'clock, she get off her bed then walked to her wardrobe to get her clothes, she chosen casual salwar kameez which is red and pink with green and red trouser then Khushi walked to bathroom to have a shower then get ready. Khushi out of the bathroom and then threw the towel on the bed. Khushi walked and then sit on big dressing tables. She put light make up on her face, tie up her hair as pony hair and few bangle on her left arms. She got up from her dressing table then walked to her wardrobe to took out her red scarf then put around on her neck. She turned around to see the clock on her small desk and it say 6:30AM. Khushi walked to her son room Akshat. Akshat already asleep on his bed and Khushi wake him up, telling him to get ready for school. Akshat opened his eyes got up and hugged his mum Khushi. Khushi hugged him tightly and smiled at herself. Khushi carried Akshat to bathroom, Khushi put toothpaste on teeth brush and gave to Akshat. Akshat brushing his teeth while Khushi get his towel from the cupboard. Khushi walked back to bathroom and gave him a bath. Khushi finished with Akshat bath and carried him to his bed. Akshat sitting down on his bed and Khushi get his school uniform from the cupboard. Khushi wiped Akshat body and hair by towel, he brush his teeth then put his school uniform on, then put his socks on and comb his hair like Salman Khan. Then put the face cream on. Khushi get his school bag on the desk and then hold Akshat by hands. They walked to downstairs and put Akshat to sit on the chair from the table. Khushi make Akshat breakfast and everyone one else. Khushi tell the maid to make Akshat breakfast then Khushi went upstairs to wake Kashish. Khushi walked to the window then open the blind from the window. Khushi say 'Good Morning' to Kashish. Khushi and Kashish both smiled.

Jay Khanna Room

Jay opened his eyes, he got up and shocked himself that 'Why I am in love with Khushi after from last night?' He stretched himself on his head. Jay got up off his bed and then walked to his wardrobe to get his towel. Jay walked to his bathroom and having a shower. After that Jay walked back to his wardrobe to get his office suit. Jay wears blue shirt, black trouser and black tie. Jay walked to his desk to put his watches on his arms, comb his hair, his phone in his pocket and carried his office bag .Then Jay closed his eyes and dreaming of Khushi from flashback that he spend time with Khushi. Jay opened his eyes as shocked and he say 'Why I have feeling for Khushi?' I'm not going to involve her past after 5 years, Should I tell Khushi that I have feeling for her? I'm scared. He too deep breath in and out with walking up and down.

Breakfast Time

He went downstairs to tell everyone to say 'good morning', then he still staring at Khushi when he came downstairs and say 'Good morning' to Khushi and then he smiled himself and Khushi looked at him then she say good morning to Jay. Until he sit down on the table to eat something on the plate, His phone ringtone rang then he talked his clients about the JK Group of Fashion show as important meeting. He tell his family and Khushi that I'm sorry I'm leaving for meeting now. He tell Khushi that I see you in office soon then he went off. Armaan and Maan ate his breakfast then went off their college. Khushi and Akshat finished their breakfast from the table. Kashish and Khushi had to do house chore from the kitchen and dinner table. Akshat had carried his school bag, Khushi and Akshat say 'Bye' to Kashish. Akshat and Khushi left their house and drive to Akshat school. Khushi dropped off his son school.

Jay Khanna Office

Jay is his conference room with his clients for JK Group of Fashion show in Mumbai. Jay showed his presentation his project as bridal dress for English and Indian. His clients tell him that his project are good and need role model as bridal dress for English and Indian in Mumbai. Jay say I will look for women role model as soon as possible and it will be done by two days. His client already agreed with him and invited them his fashion show. His client asked him about the popular of Business Tycoon & Owner of AR Group of Industries as Arnav Raizada from Delhi. His client say to Jay invite Arnav Raizada in his fashion and he is really good. Jay asked him okay I will ask Arnav tomorrow. Khushi reached in the office then say good morning everyone then walked in her office. Khushi sit down then doing her work on the laptop and her file. Jay finished his client in the meeting then he tell everyone that be there in JK Group of Fashion show after two days. Jay took his file and then walked off his conference room. He walked his office, he sit down on his office, his face expression like bit of tired and stressed out. He took his bit ties off and put his office coat on the chair, he doing it bit of his work as file and thinking of women role model for his fashion show. He phoned the women role model on his address book and all his some role model cant make it, So he closed his eyes and then he had one flashback of his mind which is KHUSHI!!!. Jay was opened his eyes, then he smiled himself and he think something by himself. He got up himself from the chair, walk up and down near the cabin in his office as thinking. He went back on his chair and phoned Khushi from her office.

Conversion       

Jay say:- Hello Khushi, Can you come in my office with the file  please?

Khushi say:- Okay Jay I will bring the file

End of conversion

Khushi got up from her cabin and she bring the file with her, Khushi walked to Jay office and Knock on the door. Jay say Come in then Khushi walk in from Jay office with smile face and hold the file, Jay looked up at Khushi and Khushi gave the file to Jay. Khushi say Here is the file with the smile on her face. Jay looked at Khushi to say something

Conversion

Jay say:- Can you join with me as Fashion show in two days?

Khushi say:- Me? but why?

Jay say:- I want you to help me out as decoration, design and everything please?

Khushi say:- Okay what about Akshat?

Jay say:- Don't worry I will ask Kashish to pick and drop off Akshat from school

Khushi say:- Okay Jay I will do that

Jay say:- I want you to start from tomorrow and finish tomorrow evening then the fashion show in Mumbai on next day with my client and media.

Khushi say:- Okay I will do that and don't worry it will going be perfect

Jay say:- I'm going to coming with you to pick up Akshat in the evening because I'm going be finish in the evening and let me know that you going to pick up, so i can go home early.

Khushi say:- Okay i will let you know.

End of conversion

Jay gave the file back to Khushi and both of them were smiled each other, Khushi turned around walked to the door until opened the door with Jay still staring at Khushi. Jay looked down to look at the file and Khushi came in her office. Khushi sit down on the chair and she still had flashback for Arnav which is first meet at the fashion show last 7 years ago then she had teary in her eyes. Khushi still missing Arnav a lot, so she felt her eyes were drop on her cheek then she wipe her eyes. She think in her mind that should i try to phone Arnav to heard his voice. She dial Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) home number then someone picked the hand phone from Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) home number. It's Anjali who picked the phone this time.

Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi)

Phone Conversation

Anjali say:- Hello

Khushi say:- ... she heard Anjali voice, but she is silent not talking

Anjali say:- Hello who speaking?

Khushi put phone down.

End of conversation

Anjali put the phoned down and then she look worried herself, she felt something wrong and she felt it is Khushi on the phone. 

Anjali walked to Payal room, she told Payal that i think Khushi phoned but she doesn't say nothing and Payal felt disappointment herself. Payal say to Anjali that Khushi phoned me last few weeks ago but Khushi say 'Khu' then she put the phoned down. Both of them were still missing Khushi and worried about her.

Back to Khushi Office

Khushi got up from the chair, she still missing her family a lot and she say herself with closed eyes that 'Hey Devi Mayian please look after my family and i will meet them soon'. She opened her eyes, turned around to see the clock on the wall. It's 4 0'clock and she carried her handbag with her and then walked to Jay office. She knock Jay office and then Jay say 'Come in'. Khushi entered Jay office and Jay looked up then Khushi say we are going now to pick Akshat from school. Jay say okay in a minute. Khushi still standing herself near the cabin, Jay closed his file and closed his laptop then he put the laptop in the bag. Jay go up, carried his laptop bag and office coat then walked to Khushi.

Akshat School

Both of them were in the car, Jay was driving the car and Khushi was sit in the front. Khushi switch on the radio to listen the music and Jay was listen to music and look straight on the road. Both of were reached Akshat school gate, Jay and Khushi got out of the car waiting outside by school gate for Akshat. Akshat came out of the school and look around to see his mum, So he turned around to see his mum Khushi and Jay. Akshat felt happy to see them together for the few time and then run to them. Akshat hugged them tightly with close eyes and smile on his face. After Akshat, Khushi and Jay break hugged.

Conversion

Khushi say:- Beta, how are you today?

Akshat say:- Ammna I'm fine, I was so happy you know I meet new friends in my class at school today

Khushi say:-  Really? what your friend name?

Akshat say:- Rahul, Priya, Varun and Muskaan

Khushi say:- So you got four friend in your school, that really good and don't be too naughty to them

Akshat say:-  Okay Amma I won't, I'm promise

Jay say:- Akshat, do you have a girlfriend?

Akshat say:- Dad, I don't have a girlfriend my mum is my girlfriend

Khushi and Jay were laughed what Akshat said, Akshat face expression like angry

Khushi say:- Awww you are so sweet my son

Khushi pulled Akshat cheek and then kissed him on his both cheek

Akshat wiped his hand on his both cheek, he kissed his mum on her both cheek. Akshat and Khushi were smile each other also Jay.

End of conversation

Jay hold Akshat left hand and Khushi hold Akshat right hand then walked to car parked. Jay, Khushi and Akshat got in the car, Jay drive back to his home.

Back to Jay Khanna Home

Evening Day

Jay reached his home, carried their stuff and then walked to the front door. Khushi push the ring bell by the door and Kashish opened the door. Kashish looked at them and them smile at Jay, Akshat and Kashish. Khushi hugged Kashish. smiley each other to say 'Hi', Kashish asked Jay what are you doing here? bhai Jay told Kashish I'm finished work early today. Kashish let them came in the house. All of them were sit down in the coach, Akshat sit down on the floor to draw something on the table.  Jay, Kashish and Khushi talked about the fashion show and Kashish want to give idea for Fashion show.

Conversion

Kashish say:-  I want to tell you that I got idea for fashion show, after the catwalk show can me, you and Kashish to do dance show. So everyone will like it and enjoy the music.

Jay say:- Yeah it's good idea but I want the best Indian song like the popular.

Kashish say:- Don't worry me and Kashish will find it... Innit Khushi Di

Khushi say:- Yeah Kashish and I'm good at dancer, you know I love dancing a lot.

End of conversion

Jay and Kashish say Yeah we know (same time)

Both of them were laughed same time and Hi5 each other. Khushi face expression like happy and sad.

Khushi looked at the clock by wall, it say 7:00pm. I'm going to make food for Akshat, Khushi walked to Kitchen and start making food for Akshat. Khushi make daal with roti and drink glass of water, Khushi put everything food on the tray and then carried until on the dinner table. Khushi telling her son Akshat Come here, you food is here. Akshat heard his mum, walked to the dinner table then sit down next to his mum. Khushi feed Akshat food and then smiled at Akshat, Khushi asked his son Akshat

Conversation

Khushi say:- How was the food beta?

Akshat say:- it is nice, i liked it

Khushi say:- Do you have homework?

Akshat say:- yeah Amma i do have homework, can you help me please?

Khushi say:- I will help you to do homework after me and Kashish finish dinner.

Akshat say:- okay Amma.

End of conversion

Akshat and Khushi smiled at each other, Akshat say 'I'm full now' his face expression like getting upset. Khushi say 'you got a little bit left foods on your plate'. Akshat say 'Amma i can't eat anymore, I'm full'. Khushi say 'okay beta drink your water now'. After Akshat drank his water then Akshat felt happy and Khushi felt happy too. Akshat got off his chair from the table and walked to his kitchen to was his mouth and his face. He wiped his mouth and his hand by kitchen towel, he put the kitchen towel where it belonged and  then walked to the living room. Akshat sit down on the floor and playing with his toys. Khushi put everything back on the tray then walked  back to the kitchen, Khushi make the food for Khushi, Kashish, Jay. Khushi make daal, roti, chicken tikka masala, sweet dishes, juice and jug of water. Khushi put everything food, drink and sweet dishes on the tray then walked to the dinner table. Khushi called Jay and Kashish 'the dinner is ready now' by shout with soft voice. Jay and Kashish turned around then got up from the coach, Jay and Kashish walked to the dinner table then sit down. All of them were eating, talking and laughing, after all finished their dinner. Kashish and Khushi doing kitchen chore, Jay were sit down on the coach to watched Akshat were playing with a toys. After Kashish and Khushi finished their kitchen chore then joining with Jay, Jay say to Khushi and Kashish to let watch the movie on DVD. They watching Ek Tha Tigher which Khushi favourite hero. Khushi fallen love in Salman Khan rest in her life, Akshat start to watch Ek Tha Tigher with them. After the film finished, Akshat was sleeping from the half film and then Jay was pick Akshat on his shoulder then carried him upstairs in Akshat room. Kashish and Khushi feeling tired now then Armaan and Maan came home, Khushi switched off the DVD and tv also switch the light off then Kashish and Khushi went upstairs to go sleep. Jay went his room to sleep, All of them were changed their night wear then go to sleep. Arman and Maan went upstairs their room.

In Two Days

Day One

Morning Day

Khushi woken up at 6:00am by alarm next to her small desk. She had flashback that Jay told her about preparing the fashion show for today and tomorrow. Khushi got out of the bed then walked to wardrobe to get the towel and her clothes, Khushi chosen pink long skirt and green top with sort sleeve with designer. Khushi went to the bathroom to have a shower and then changed the clothes that she chosen. Khushi came out of the bathroom then she sit down on her dressing table, she put her light make up on her face then three plait on top of the middle with pony hair then she put her pink scarf around on her neck. At 7:00am Khushi went to her son room Akshat already asleep on his bed and Khushi wake him up, telling him to get ready for school. Akshat opened his eyes got up and hugged his mum Khushi. Khushi hugged him tightly and smiled at herself. Khushi carried Akshat to bathroom, Khushi put toothpaste on teeth brush and gave to Akshat. Akshat brushing his teeth while Khushi get his towel from the cupboard. Khushi walked back to bathroom and gave him a bath. Khushi finished with Akshat bath and carried him to his bed. Akshat sitting down on his bed and Khushi get his school uniform from the cupboard. Khushi wiped Akshat body and hair by towel, he brush his teeth then put his school uniform on, then put his socks on and comb his hair like Salman Khan. Then put the face cream on. Khushi get his school bag on the desk and then hold Akshat by hands. They walked to downstairs and put Akshat to sit on the chair from the table. Khushi tell the maid to make Akshat breakfast, Khushi went upstairs to wake Kashish and Jay. Khushi went to Kashish room first then she opened the blind by the window, Khushi tell Kashishi 'good morning', Can you take Akshat to school today and tomorrow please? Kashish say 'Okay Khushi Di'. Both of them were smiling each other then Khushi went to Jay room. Khushi wake Jay up, telling 'good morning', we got work to do for fashion show today and tomorrow, Jay woken up what Khushi said. Jay say to Khushi 'okay' then telling him to come down to have breakfast with them. Khushi left from Jay room, went downstairs then Khushi sit down next to Akshat. Jay and Kashish getting ready in their room. Khushi tell her son Akshat that your aunty Kashish will take you to school for today and tomorrow because i got help Jay for work to do. Akshat say 'okay Amma, I'm going to missing you'. Khushi say I'm going to missing you my sweet son too'. Both of them were hugged tightly with smiling. Jay and Kashish came down stairs when Akshat and Khushi break their hugged. Jay and Kashish sit down on the breakfast table then all of them were eating on the plate. After their breakfast finished, Jay tell Kashish  we are leaving now it's 8:00am. Khushi hugged Akshat telling be good boy I will be back soon. After their break hugged Jay and Khushi say 'Bye' to them then left the house.

The Fashion Show (Mumbai)

Jay and Khushi reached the fashion show, Khushi and Jay looked around in the fashion show.

Conversion

Khushi say:- Wow! It's look big and beautiful outdoor

Jay say:- Yeah I know what do you think of this?

Khushi say:- I love it here then she smile on her face

Jay say:- I want you to choose best design, colour and decorating by you Khushi

Khushi say:- Okay I will try my best (both of them were smiled)

End of conversion

Both of them were spend time each other to choose their best design, colour and decorating for the fashion show. All the man and women helping them to fix their best design, colour and decorating outside for the fashion show. After one hours break for lunch time, Jay and Khushi went to Indian restaurant to eat something then Jay paid the foods then went back to fashion show. They finished at 6:00pm and both of them were already tired so they going home now, Jay was driving the car and Khushi sit in the front. Khushi was fallen asleep in the car and Jay look at her like special feeling, Jay reached home then Jay wake Khushi up but she fallen asleep so Jay walked out of the car then opened the other side of the door. Jay took seat belt out on Khushi then carried her on his arms and Khushi hold Jay collar. Jay still staring at Khushi until upstairs, Jay put Khushi on her bed then he took Khushi hand off the collar then put the blanket on with smiled on his face. Jay came downstairs, playing with Akshat with the toys and Kashish is in her room. At 7:00pm the maid make the foods for everyone in the family and everyone sit on the dinner table waiting for food except Khushi. Kashish was feed Akshat for food and after everyone finished their dinner, they sit down on the coach to watch the movie on tv. They watching Ra.One on TV and then Akshat liked Ra.One film for the first. After the movies finished, Akshat went sleeping then Jay was carried him upstairs in Akshat room then put him on his bed. Jay put the blanket on him then kissed him on his forehead to say 'good night' with smile on his face. Jay went his room to changed his nightwear then go to sleep. Kashish switched off the TV then went upstairs to her room to sleep.

Day Two- The Last Day

Morning Day

Khushi woken up at 6:00am by alarm next to her small desk. She had flashback that how i get here?. Her face expression like confused. Khushi got out of the bed then walked to wardrobe to get the towel and her clothes, Khushi chosen blue long skirt and pink top with sort sleeve with designer. Khushi went to the bathroom to have a shower and then changed the clothes that she chosen. Khushi came out of the bathroom then she sit down on her dressing table, she put her light make up on her face then she pony hair then she put her blue scarf around on her neck. At 7:00am Khushi went to her son room Akshat already asleep on his bed and Khushi wake him up, telling him to get ready for school. Akshat opened his eyes got up and hugged his mum Khushi. Khushi hugged him tightly and smiled at herself. Khushi carried Akshat to bathroom, Khushi put toothpaste on teeth brush and gave to Akshat. Akshat brushing his teeth while Khushi get his towel from the cupboard. Khushi walked back to bathroom and gave him a bath. Khushi finished with Akshat bath and carried him to his bed. Akshat sitting down on his bed and Khushi get his school uniform from the cupboard. Khushi wiped Akshat body and hair by towel, he brush his teeth then put his school uniform on, then put his socks on and comb his hair like Salman Khan. Then put the face cream on. Khushi get his school bag on the desk and then hold Akshat by hands. They walked to downstairs and put Akshat to sit on the chair from the table. Khushi tell the maid to make Akshat breakfast, Khushi went upstairs to wake Kashish and Jay. Khushi went to Kashish room first then she opened the blind by the window, Khushi tell Kashishi 'good morning', Can you take Akshat to school today again? Kashish say 'Okay Khushi Di'. Both of them were smiling each other then Khushi went to Jay room. Khushi wake Jay up, telling 'good morning', we got work to do for fashion show last day, Jay woken up what Khushi said. Jay say to Khushi 'okay' then telling him to come down to have breakfast with them. Khushi left from Jay room, went downstairs then Khushi sit down next to Akshat. Jay and Kashish getting ready in their room. Khushi tell her son Akshat that your aunty Kashish will take you to school for last day today because i got help Jay for work to do. Akshat say 'okay Amma, I'm going to missing you'. Khushi say I'm going to missing you my sweet son too'. Both of them were hugged tightly with smiling. Jay and Kashish came down stairs when Akshat and Khushi break their hugged. Jay and Kashish sit down on the breakfast table then all of them were eating on the plate. After their breakfast finished, Jay tell Kashish we are leaving now it's 8:00am. Khushi hugged Akshat telling be good boy I will be back soon. After their break hugged Jay and Khushi say 'Bye' to them then left the house.

Back The Fashion Show (Mumbai)

Jay and Khushi reached the fashion show, they completed everything their stuff in outdoor for the fashion show. Khushi say Jay tell Khushi are you exciting for tomorrow? Khushi say to Khushi 'yeah we are going be good day for everyone'. Both of them were laughed each other and then were hugged each other like 5 minutes. After their break hugged, Jay felt something like special feeling and Khushi feel something wrong with Jay.  Jay say on his mind can I tell her about feeling? he look confused by himself. Jay want to tell her but he couldn't he feel anxious. Khushi still looked at Jay eyes then Khushi say 'Do you want to say something?' Jay say umm yeah Khushi I want to say something to you but I'm too anxious. Khushi say 'tell me I'm here don't be worried tell me please'.

Conversion

Jay say:- Khushi I want to say something to you, he closed his eyes

Khushi say:- Go on tell me

Jay say:- You know I have never felt special feeling before and i have fallen in love with someone in the past

Khushi say:- If you have feeling for someone like heartbeat then you can tell someone that you have fallen love with someone.

Jay say:- There is one I have feeling for someone

Khushi say:- Really? who is it?

Jay say:- yeah there someone in front of you

Khushi look around to see anyone but then he still look at me

Khushi say:- Do you mean me?

Jay say:- Yeah Khushi it's you

End of conversion

Khushi felt shocked herself and Jay turned around without Khushi and closed his eyes, Khushi feeling dizzy herself then she nearly fall. Jay turned around to see Khushi then Jay hold Khushi shoulder to asked her 'are you feeling okay'?. Khushi asked Jay to get me water then Jay left to get water and then gave to her. Khushi drinking the water.

Conversion

Jay say:- Are you feeling okay? Khushi

Khushi say:- Yeah I'm feeling okay just bit dizzy that all

Jay say:- Are you sure? Khushi

Khushi say:- Yeah I'm sure

Jay say:- Say something about us Khushi umm Do you loved that man in your past?

Khushi say:- Yeah I still loved him but he still haven't find me after five years now I don't know if I'm move on or not

Jay say:- Did he found out Akshat before he born?

Khushi say:- No i didn't tell him, when I left him.

Jay say:- But why? i know you don't want tell me in your past

Khushi say:- I don't want to tell him because I don't want to  

Both of them were crying each other, Jay wiped the teary Khushi face. Jay tell Khushi don't worry I'm there, trust me and stop crying now. Jay want to tell Khushi now

Conversion

Jay:- Do you want us be just friend or start relationship now?

Khushi say:- I know you love me and Akshat a lot but i love you and your family very much, you know your sister Kashish and my son Akshat , she and my son want me and you be together. Let try start be relation now

Jay say:- Are you sure? Kashish  I know you don't want us be relationship

Khushi say:- Nahi (No) please sake for Kashish and my son Akshat

End of conversion

Both of them were smiled each other and hold hands.

After everyone finished their job, they going home. It's Jay and Khushi alone outdoor in the fashion show. Jay tell Khushi let go home it very late everyone must waiting for us.

In the Car

Jay was driving in the car, Khushi was listen the radio of music and both of were smiled each other with eyes.

Back to Jay Khanna Home

They reached home, Jay closed his door then walked to other side to opened the door for Khushi Jay hold Khushi one hand to get down then Jay closed the door. Both of them were holding hands until reached home. Kashish and Akshat opened the door then Kashish and Akshat looked at them with smiley each other. Khushi hugged Akshat tightly with smiling on face to say 'Hello Beta', after their hugged break Khushi hold one hand on Akshat face to say How are you? Did you have fun today? Did you missed me? Akshat say Amma I'm missed you and dad too I'm fine and yeah i had fun today at school and at home. Kashish and Akshat let them in, Khushi went to the kitchen to make food for everyone and Jay went upstairs to his room. Jay had flashback to invite Arnav Raizada for tomorrow, Jay looked his address book or on his laptop for mobile number. Jay phoned Arnav Raizada number like 5 beeps then Arnav picked up his phoned.

Conversion

Jay say:- Hello, Is it Arnav Raizada?

Arnav say:- Yeah it's Arnav

Jay say:- How are you?

Arnav say:- I'm okay just had so much work at office

Jay say:- Ooohhh i think you need to rest now. Anyway I'm going to invite you in my fashion show in Mumbai tomorrow in the evening... Is that okay with you?

Arnav say:- Okay i will try to come tomorrow in the evening.

Jay say:- See you tomorrow and looking forward to meet you

Arnav say:- You too bye

Jay say:- Bye

End of conversion

Jay went downstairs to eat food on the dinner table with Khushi, Akshat and Kashish. All of them were talking and laughing and eating. After their dinner, Khushi and Kashish doing kitchen chore, Akshat and Jay sit down on coach in the sitting room to playing and teasing each other. After Kashish and Khushi finished their house chore, Kashish say let dance practice now for tomorrow. Khushi bring Kashish with her to do dance practice in Khushi room. Both of them doing dance practice their own time with the Indian music, Jay and Akshat can heard it from upstairs. At 9:00pm Akshat feel sleepy, both of them got up from the coach then walked together upstairs until Akshat room. Khushi put the volume down  with the music then Khushi went to Akshat room with Jay, Khushi say to Akshat do you want to go sleep now? Khushi walked to his cupboard to get his night wear then Khushi helping him into his night wear then put him sleep and Jay watched them. Akshat went lying down on his bed with his blanket on top of him and Khushi sit down next to Akshat. Akshat want to say his mum 'I want to listen the story', Khushi say 'Okay beta' then Jay bring the story book from the book shelf then gave to Khushi. The book is called Funny Stories (for six years old). Khushi read the book for Akshat and Jay was listen to her what she said in the book. After Khushi finished the book Akshat was asleep then Khushi and Jay went to Khushi room. Kashish still dancing for practice with volume down and Khushi bring Jay with Kashish to practice dance. After two hours Khushi, Kashish and Jay feel tired and sweaty a lot. Kashish, Akshat and Khushi have a break then  Khushi say to Jay and Kashish we had so much fun, don't forget real dance for tomorrow and all the best you two. Kashish and Jay say to Khushi all the best you too. All of them say 'good night' then were having a shower for 30 minutes. Khushi changed her night wear then sit down on her bed. Jay and Kashish already asleep, she felt happy herself and she pray herself  'Hey Devi Mayian please i want everyone be good day for tomorrow and wish me good luck'. She pull out her  one photography of Arnav in under her pillow, Khushi touch the picture of Arnav and look at to tell him with teary eyes.

Conversion

Khushi say:-  Arnav, i know you haven't found me last 5 years ago but you need to tries harder to find me but it too late now. I got someone now with me and his name is Jay and he loved me as special feeling from last five years. Jay was good take care of me and Akshat a lot also rest in his family too, I still loved you in my bottom of heart but you need to move on. You know what i got my happiness back because of Jay and everyone loved me his family. His family is sweet and caring a lot. Anyway i hope you will find another women in your life and good take care of yourself and your family.

End of conversion

Khushi kissed the photo then keep the photo on her chest with closed eyes and teary. Khushi say 'good night' to Arnav in photography. Khushi put the photography back under her pillow then she wiped teary off on her face. Khushi lying down on her bed then she fallen asleep. 

Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi)

Night Time

Arnav sit on his long recliner chair on the laptop and doing his presentation and his files and he had flashback what Jay said, so he phoned Aman to booked the ticket Mumbai for tomorrow afternoon. Arnav wear blue top and black tracksuit bottom and he still got unclean shave. He finished his presentation on his laptop then Arnav walked to his small desk to take his medicine and his glass of water. He went sit down on his bed, then lying down and then look at the light blue shine sky from the window. He still thinking of Khushi which is sweet memories like 10 minutes then he went back to sleep.     

Hey Guys What do you think of this long stories? I know it long story for 8 pages... I will update for Part 10 soon 😊

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible 😃

WARNING IMPORTANT

If You Don't Comment Here Then I Won't Upload For Part 10   That Final!!!!!

Thank You and Please Understand 😊

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
sham24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏 loved it, cnt wait till khushi meets arnav 😃
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sham24

👏 loved it, cnt wait till khushi meets arnav 😃

Thank You Sham24! 😊
Adelanoriega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update,,,,its awsome!!!!!can you update part 10???waiting for khushi arnav meeting??????,
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update dear...
i am very excited for next update...
fluffles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update finally! Thanks 4 the pm. Can't wait 4 the next part.
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...