Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisanisa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love the way how arnav and khushi imagine the same way..shows the deep connection they share.
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nisanisa

Love the way how arnav and khushi imagine the same way..shows the deep connection they share.

Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Part 8

Owner of JK Group of Fashion Business -- Building

Evening Day

From Khushi office

Khushi smiled herself and then she turned around to looked at the clock by wall. Her face expression liked shocked, her mouth like O and she say it is 4:00pm, she forgotten to pick her son Akshat up from school. She walked to her desk, she carried her handbag and left from her office building. She walked to car parking and then drives to Akshat school, She waited for Akshat by school gate and then Akshat and saw his mum Khushi. Akshat run to his mum and hugged her tightly, both of them were smiley and closed both of their eyes. After Akshat and Khushi break hugged,

Conversation

Khushi say:- Son, how are you today?

Akshat say:- Amma I'm fine, you know what I have a good day at school today.

Khushi say:- What did you do at school today?

Akshat say:-  I got sticker, it is on my book

Khushi say:- Really? did you worked hard in classes?

Akshat say:- Yes Amma I did worked hard in classes, my lady teacher kissed me on my left cheek and I smiled myself.

Khushi say:- Wow son, do you like your teacher?

Akshat say:- I liked one of my teacher, she seem nice teacher

Khushi say:- Good boy and keep worked hard always

Khushi hold Akshat right hand and walked to car parked. Khushi and Akshat got in the car, Khushi drives back to Jay home. Akshat and Khushi reached Jay home, carried their stuff  and then walked to the front door. Khushi push the ring bell by the door and Kashish opened the door. Kashish looked at them and smiled at Khushi and Kashish. Khushi hugged Kashish, smiley each other to say 'Hi' and then break their hugged. Akshat and Khushi came in the house, walked to living room and sit down on the coach. Kashish walked to the coach and then sit with them. Khushi looked at Akshat and say something

Conversation

Khushi say:- Son let we play game for tonight   

Akshat say:- What game for tonight?

Khushi say:- Scary game

Akshat say:- What That! you know I don't liked scary game... But why?

Khushi looked surprise to seen what her son Akshat say What that! for the first time and then looked down

Khushi say:- Son because we want your dad to come home then pretend scary game

Akshat say:- Okay Amma... Just for you

End of conversation

Khushi, Akshat and Kashish smiley each other. Khushi tell her son to go upstairs and play with your toys. Akshat  say okay mum then run to upstairs, Khushi and Kashish make scary plan for Jay tonight. Khushi feed Akshat foods for dinner at 7:00pm then Akshat went to sleep at 9:00pm. Kashish phoned Jay to come home at 10:00pm and Jay say 'okay Kashish Di'. Both of them put the phone down and Kashish smiled herself.

Night Time

Khushi lying down on the floor to looked pretend sleep as dead body in the living room, Kashish hiding herself and watched at them.  

Jay Khanna reached home, he switched the light on in the living room and saw Khushi lying down on the floor, his face expression like shocked and say KHUSHII!!! by shouted, he walked to Khushi. He bend his knees down and hold khushi face by right hand. His eyes were teary and he looked at khushi face and say something.

Conversation

Jay:- Khushi please wake up, I cant leave without you for the last 5 years

I'm sorry  I shouted you at you in the office from last few days ago and I haven't spoken to you since two days... Please don't leave me, I always be there for you as best friend and never leave you alone... I'm so sorry Khushi, please forgive me

End of conversation

His eyes were closed and cries and dropped one teary on khushi face, Khushi opened her eyes and she start cries. Khushi got up then hugged him and cries each other. Both of them was pain each other and opened eyes, stopped cried and wiped their eyes. Jay say something to Khushi.

Conversation

Jay:- Khushi please forgive me... I'm sorry

Khushi say:- Yeah Jay I forgiven you

Jay:- you know last two days ago, I haven't speak to you I played stupid game like challenge thing with you for silence.

Khushi say:-  Is that why you behaved like this? and you don't talked to me

Jay:- Yeah Khushi... I'm sorry Khushi

End of conversation

Jay and Khushi got up, smiley each other and Kashish walked to the living room. Kashish smiled at them... Kashish say Finally you two talk each other now and Kashish already excited herself.

Kashish walked to them, Kashish hugged khushi and Jay like group hug. After there break hugged Jay want to say something

Conversation

Jay:- I 'm hungry... Khushi make me food please

Khushi say:- Okay I will make you now... Kashish do you want to eat now?

Kashish say:- yeah sis make me too please

End of conversation

Khushi walked to kitchen to made Jay foods

Jay say to Kashish where is Akshat? Kashish say he is sleepy

End of conversation

Kashish and Jay smiled each other and then walked to table from dinning room. Both of them were sit down and smell their foods from the kitchen that Khushi made. Khushi put everything the foods on the trays and then walked to the table. Khushi gave the foods to Kashish and Jay on the table. Khushi sit with them and eat with them. After that Kashish and Khushi to do cleaning the kitchen and dinner table. Jay say 'Good night' to Khushi and Kashish with smile  then went upstairs.

Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi)

Night time

Arnav reached home from the office, opened the door and then Arnav came in.  Arnav looked tired and he is hungry, Arnav walked to the kitchen and switched on the light. He opened the fridge to see the foods, Arnav say himself 'I want to eat... Where can I find the food?' Arnav closed the fridge then Arnav turned around to see Anjali standing.  

Conversation

Anjali say:- Chotte Have you had your dinner?

Arnav say:- No Di I haven't eat everything today

Anjali say:-  Can I make foods for you now?

Arnav say:- Yeah Di

Anjali make food for Arnav in the kitchen, Arnav walked to the dinner room and he sit down on the table to wait for the foods. Anjali put the foods on the trays then walked to the dinner table, Anjali put the foods on the table then Anjali sit with Arnav. Arnav eating his food on the plate and Anjali looked at Arnav.

Conversation

Anjali say:- Chotte how was your day?

Arnav say:- My day was good today

Anjali say:- Are you still missed Khushi a lot

Arnav say:- Yes Di I missed her a lot, I cant leave without her, she is part of my life, my love, my smile and my wife. I cant find her everywhere and but I want to know if she fine.

Anjali say:- You will find her one day as destiny

Arnav say:- Yeah Di I hope so

Anjali say:- Have you taken your medicine yet?

Arnav say:- Yeah i have taken my medicine from everyday

Arnav finished his food and tell 'Di take care and good night'. Arnav went upstairs to his room and Anjali put the dishes away and cleaning the kitchen. Arnav came in his room and his face expression like still very sad then walked to his bedroom. Arnav pull opened his waist coat and took his tie off. He threw on the bed and walked to his cupboard. He opened his small box to see his Khushi's one of payal anklets and he still holding Khushi payal anklets then he walked his bedroom and then sit down. He closed his eyes and he took flashback from when she leave him.

From the small Flashback  

Evening Day

Arnav and Khushi sit outside on the bench waiting for the train. Both of them were silence and kept cries. Arnav felt that he don't want Khushi to leave from him and Khushi felt that she don't want tell him that she pregnant after the argument . The train arrived then Khushi picked her small bag from the bench and walked slowly to the train and her face expression like she keep crying and her eyes is still red. When she got in, Arnav followed her and Khushi turned around to face him. Khushi didn't say anything to him, then looked without him and Arnav say 'please Khushi don't leave me and give me one more chance of our relationship. Arnav still crying and his eyes still red, Khushi payal anklet came itself one of the Khushi right anklet when she walked it and Khushi didn't heard it but Arnav heard it. Arnav looked down to see Khushi payal anklet, he picked it up and Khushi walked into the train. The Train still moving and made the sound of noisy, Arnav stand outside of the train to looked the train is moving forward. The train keep moving as fast and Arnav run to catch the train to say KHUSHI!!! by shouted but he failed.

He opened his eyes from the flashback, he put his Khushi payal anklet away in his cupboard and pull out his top and his tracksuit bottom from his cupboard. Arnav walked to his bathroom to changed his clothes and then came out of the house. He looked for his medicine everywhere in his small cupboard but couldn't find it. He went downstairs to asked Anjali to looked for his medicine. Anjali went to get his medicine and gave him, Arnav say 'Thank you' to his sister Anjali and went upstairs. He pour the jug into the glass of water and then drank it with the medicine. He walked his bed to switched off the light and then went to sleep.         

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

After Khushi and Kashish washed it up from the kitchen, Kashish say 'good night' to Khushi and hugged each other. Before she leave Khushi want to say something to Kashish

Conversation

Khushi say:- Thank you for helped me to I  and Jay patched up as best friend.

Kashish say:- No problem, you know i love you as sister and best friend together... You give us my family as happiness after five years and keep strong as family... Thank you so much Khushi sis

Khushi and Kashish keep cries, hugged and smiley each other. After break hugged Kashish say 'good night' to Khushi then went upstairs to sleep. Khushi wiped her tears and then looked around to see everything is clean. Khushi went upstairs and then came in her room, She walked to her cupboard to pull out of her night clothes and then walked to the bathroom to changed her clothes. Khushi walked to her bedroom and she felt she happy that Jay talk to her today after few days ago. She prayed her god that 'thank you Devi Mayian' she smiled then she lying down on her bed to keep her eyes closed which she keep flashback as sad moment of Arnav.

What do you think this stories line? Comment here 😊

Part 9 Coming Soon πŸ˜Š Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res !!

Edited
Hayyyee Part 8 is here , Part 9 n them 10 . Omg.
One more suspense is killing me, when r u going to reveal the past .

I think u'r planning Arnav - Akshat Meeting in Mumbai?
Hm hm ? If Yes then Go Ahead BOL.

I like this Part , Does Jay love khuhsi? I mean not as a best friend ?

Pooor Arnav , argument'll make them together for sure.

Nice Update N Yes Yes , I didn't get the Note part LolEdited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
*Notes*

Hello Guys
Can you put your name down on this forums because i got confessed that which peoples on my friends list can send on PM for my Only Stories

Thank you 😊
Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

I'm going to reveal the past after Arnav and Khushi meeting... Jay love Khushi as best friend but he might started feeling for Khushi... Arnav and Akshat will meeting first time in Mumbai after Khushi and Arnav first met from after 5 years...Two more left part  then you will be excised for Arnav and Khushi πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†
Oh the note part from the bottom it is something else important for PM to send my OS when the updated for which peoples on my friends list because i got confessed πŸ˜• otherwise i will be explored on my brain🀒

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Res !!

Edited
Hayyyee Part 8 is here , Part 9 n them 10 . Omg.
One more suspense is killing me, when r u going to reveal the past .

I think u'r planning Arnav - Akshat Meeting in Mumbai?
Hm hm ? If Yes then Go Ahead BOL.

I like this Part , Does Jay love khuhsi? I mean not as a best friend ?

Pooor Arnav , argument'll make them together for sure.

Nice Update N Yes Yes , I didn't get the Note part Lol

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fahiz

<font color="#cc3399">I'm going to reveal the past after Arnav and Khushi meeting... Jay love Khushi as best friend but he might started feeling for Khushi... Arnav and Akshat will meeting first time in Mumbai after Khushi and Arnav first met from after 5 years...Two more left part then you will be excised for Arnav and Khushi😊 πŸ˜†
</font><font color="#cc0099">Oh the note part from the bottom </font><font color="#cc33cc">it is something else important for PM to send my OS when the updated for which peoples on my friends list because i got confessed πŸ˜• otherwise i will be explored on my brain🀒
</font>

That "Might" is indicating that U'll write that part too hehe. Why am i investigating ? Can't i enjoy the regular updates? Hahaha Okay Okay Part 10 will come. Now i'm waiting for that Past too .

Zeah sending PM's is another irritating thing.
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

That "Might" is indicating that U'll write that part too hehe. Why am i investigating ? Can't i enjoy the regular updates? Hahaha Okay Okay Part 10 will come. Now i'm waiting for that Past too .

Zeah sending PM's is another irritating thing.

Yeah but not sure what do you think? will i write that Jay might started feeling for Khushi?  I will write the past after part 10 😊
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

And explaining about Khushi and Arnav...

Too bad about Khushi and Jay if Arnav is coming back into her life...but I can understand her wanting to move on to another relationship...

Waiting for it all to unfold...
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice update
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me