Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: casker

Nice but one doubt they parted for 5 years but she has a son of 6 years. Arnav misses only kushi. So he dont know about the son. Ashkit is not Arnav and kushi's son. 

Akshat is only Arnav and Khushi son... Yes he don't know about his son 😊

Thank you to read my SS, i will update more in tomorrow and i hope you like it 😊
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SILPA-

Interesting SS,...

waiting for next update...

Thank you to read my SS, i will update more in tomorrow and i hope you like it 😊
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Part 4

In the office, Khushi felt her eyes were drop on her cheek then she wipe her eyes. She still thinking of Arnav and she want him badly, she think in her mind that should i try to phone Arnav to heard his voice. She dial Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) home number then someone picked the hand phone from Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi) home number. It's Payal who picked the phone.

Phone Conversation

Payal say:- Hello

Khushi say:- ... she recognized only Payal voices but Khushi is silence not talking

Payal say:- May i know whose this?

Khushi say:- It is Khu then she put phone down.

End of conversation

Payal say:- Khu mean Khushi, my sister, Payal feel sad and she dial Khushi mobile number but it say it is not available. Payal walked to Arnav room to tell what happened for phone conversation.

Arnav heard it from Payal and feel shocked, then Arnav asked Payal 'Did you ask Khushi where is she?' Payal say 'No Arnav'. Payal left from his room. Arnav feel disappointment and he went to his room, lying down on his bed and closed his eyes.

Khushi still cries and missed her sister a lot, then someone knock the door, she stopped cries and then wipe her face. Khushi say 'Come in'.

Arnav flashback of Khushi moment which is she leaving from her husband house, he opened his eyes and get up then look at Khushi photo frame next to his small table then walked to his long recliner chair and then he sit down. His eyes still wet and asked Khushi 'Where are you? i was still looked for you everywhere from last five years' Please come back'. He wipe his eyes then he got up then he phoned Aman about the important of fashion show.

Back to Khushi office, Aditi came in Khushi office, asked Khushi Jay asked you 'to give me your file' Khushi 'i will give him' Aditi say 'Ok madam' and Khushi say 'you can go now' she bit smile. Aditi left from the office then she thinking to give idea for Jay and her mind say 'what should i do now'. She got up and walking up and down, still thinking. Khushi say 'I got idea', she took the file from the table and walked to Jay's office. She knock the door like 3 times but no response, She opened the door see if Jay there but he is not there. She sitting down on the chair and waited for him to came out of  his meeting room.

Jay meeting room

In the meeting, Jay talking about the fashion shows for the details performance in Mumbai and talking about the blue print design for performance with his assistant. Then he talk about the performance deadline by in two months. Jay finished with the assistant in the meeting and he say 'we can start now with the project'. Then he left from the meeting. He went to his office and saw Khushi in there, he put fake angry face and walked to his chair. Khushi got up, look at Jay and say something. 

Will Khushi say something to Jay? Will Jay stay silence for now and put angry face? Find out soon 😊

I will update part 5 soon

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow !! Amazing Update 😉
Thanks for the pm 😉 But why Jay is behaving like this ?           ðŸ˜²
Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Thank you 😊😉
Because Jay like to behaving game with Khushi and challenge with her 😆 He know that Khushi haven't seen like this behaving before 😊

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Wow !! Amazing Update 😉

Thanks for the pm 😉 But why Jay is behaving like this ?  😲

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Thank you to read my SS, I will update soon and i hope you like it 😊

Originally posted by: rini_kat

Pls continue soon...

Prettychoco90 thumbnail