kunal after drunk does blabber siddhi's name

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
guys tdy epi...when anand C was shaving for his papa kunal...after shaving anand C says that his papa is looking handsome...and in the party all the girls will look at him only...and even the girl whom he blabbers after being drunk...and anand C ask kunal who is the girl who always his papa remembers after being drunk...kunal was heartbroken and he keep quiet...and just tease his son...

that means kunal when he is drunk...he always blabbers siddhi's name...her memories comes into his mind...and he wants to forget her thats why he gets drunk...but then her memories...her beautiful face is always disturbing him alot...even being drunk he can't forget her...

bechara anand C doesn't know that the girl is his own mother...n the best part...till now even in his drunken state he never utter the name of siddhi...

this means one day he will utter siddhi's name in drunken state...thats when anand C will suspect that the women his papa blabbers in drunken state is his mother...and his papa is madly in love with his mother...

well he will blabber her name in drunken state when again he will see siddhi after 9 yrs...move on in her life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That was really heart touching scene... 😭i saw kunal face ... 😳he was heartbroken... 😭he neither speak his wife name nor forget... πŸ˜­i loved the scenes b/w anand C n kuanl...they both share r really beautifull relation of father n son...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

That was really heart touching scene... 😭i saw kunal face ... 😳he was heartbroken... 😭he neither speak his wife name nor forget... πŸ˜­i loved the scenes b/w anand C n kuanl...they both share r really beautifull relation of father n son...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

it was really a very heart touching epi...😳
he loves siddhi way too much...to forget her...he get drunk...but then even by getting drunk...he could not forget his love for siddhi...😳😭
yup i love the father-son bonding...can't wait to see mother-son bonding...

well now kunu is still in conscious...once he meets siddhi...he will be double drunk...😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

mages, its a pity cvs one side show such scenes while other side show us that kunal thinks siddhi tried to kill they son. 

love doesnt come on its own, you need to have trust, respect and understanding too

norzar
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

mages, its a pity cvs one side show such scenes while other side show us that kunal thinks siddhi tried to kill they son. 

i guess...along with kunal...EK and her bunch of jokers are drunk too while writing scripts...🀣...all i can say they forced this separation of SiNal upon us...for the leap...or else there will be no story...but they could do it in a beautiful way...since SiNal journey was beautiful but then like i say they were drunk with kunal...

love doesnt come on its own, you need to have trust, respect and understanding too

i agree...lets see how SiNal romance develops in post-leap

norzar

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

more than romance i want to see some sense in kunal's character. i am disliking him more than anything right now

norzar
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

guys tdy epi...when anand C was shaving for his papa kunal...after shaving anand C says that his papa is looking handsome...and in the party all the girls will look at him only...and even the girl whom he blabbers after being drunk...and anand C ask kunal who is the girl who always his papa remembers after being drunk...kunal was heartbroken and he keep quiet...and just tease his son...

that means kunal when he is drunk...he always blabbers siddhi's name...her memories comes into his mind...and he wants to forget her thats why he gets drunk...but then her memories...her beautiful face is always disturbing him alot...even being drunk he can't forget her...

bechara anand C doesn't know that the girl is his own mother...n the best part...till now even in his drunken state he never utter the name of siddhi...

this means one day he will utter siddhi's name in drunken state...thats when anand C will suspect that the women his papa blabbers in drunken state is his mother...and his papa is madly in love with his mother...

well he will blabber her name in drunken state when again he will see siddhi after 9 yrs...move on in her life

well that was really nice scene..my fav scene of today's episode..

arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@red:🀣 🀣 🀣
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was also disappointed to see Kunal not believing in Siddhi... But I guess all of us have noticed that he never bad-mouths her... Whatever he may think inside, he is always supporting her when it comes to the outside world.

What is really surprising is that Seema never went to meet Siddhi in jail. They had such a comfortable relationship...

Same is true for Shilpa and Kapil
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunal is a brainless man he doesn't love siddhi. if he loves then he didn't believe any words spoke by siddhi in jail. He forget all things whatever siddhi has done his and his family. He knows her behaviour that she hides things when she had commit any special work  he also knew her anger when she was in tension and have any problem. When siddhi can face his anger so lot then why he can't face her anger. Yaha tak vishwas ker liya ki woh apne hi bacche ko maargi, Kunal doesn't  love. Only siddhi loves kunal. If there is not faith,trust, respect, understanding then how can you say that kunal loves siddhi.
itni jaldi sara kara bhul gaye