Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman gives the middle finger to the masses (Page 7)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by TexanHolden

End of the world will be when Salman cares for humans. 

Don't know abt end of world,but you will have nothing to discuss in forum..
that makes no sense, but OKAY. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think the TM has no work except making new topics on what salman says or does and how to pick and choose his comments to criticize him.

in every thread I see the TM criticizing salman about something or the other.

there is a saying " idle mind is a devil's workshop" , it holds completely true for the TM.

Carry on because you have nothing better to do in life, I hope you "get well soon" because you sure need it. TongueLOLLOL

Edited by Greenbear - 08 August 2012 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86nishu786Sanju_wat_up

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ho gaya!! Guys... HO GAYA!!

The time has finally come. His clock has started unwinding. The counter and its countdown has begun!

Sathiya gaya hai banda... ALREADY!

Neetu_Unleashed

Heisenberg Goldie
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

You don't need to worry abt masses...they und that salman care abt him. He will always do what is good for his fans. 

Last time he visited a small place in UP during promotion of "bodyguard"...then two kids & one old woman was seriously injured by mob who went out of control by seeing salman.
That time salman said he will rarely visit small city for promoting movie,bcoz he wanna ensure safety of his fans. so if there is enuff security for fans,then only he will go.

Pls stop calling diff name like lallu or whatever stupid thing you do...don't stoop to so low level while make fun of someone.

stoop so low?... this is hilarious coming from someone who supports a guy with a criminal record.

Neetu_Unleashed

Heisenberg Goldie
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

You don't need to worry abt masses...they und that salman care abt him. He will always do what is good for his fans. 

Last time he visited a small place in UP during promotion of "bodyguard"...then two kids & one old woman was seriously injured by mob who went out of control by seeing salman.
That time salman said he will rarely visit small city for promoting movie,bcoz he wanna ensure safety of his fans. so if there is enuff security for fans,then only he will go.

Pls stop calling diff name like lallu or whatever stupid thing you do...don't stoop to so low level while make fun of someone.

Your Lallu bhai said that if people get injured, that's ok... LOL.. so much for ensuring the safety of his fans.
Heisenberg Goldie
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

I think the TM has no work except making new topics on what salman says or does and how to pick and choose his comments to criticize him.

in every thread I see the TM criticizing salman about something or the other.

there is a saying " idle mind is a devil's workshop" , it holds completely true for the TM.

Carry on because you have nothing better to do in life, I hope you "get well soon" because you sure need it. TongueLOLLOL

you're reacting like i said something about your wife. LOL

Chameli_billi

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg

Your Lallu bhai said that if people get injured, that's ok... LOL.. so much for ensuring the safety of his fans.

Read article in page 6 of this thread & then talk...

ya you r calling salman lallu & saying he showed middle finger to fans,where u read that he showed middle finger? you live in imaginary world.

Anyway after reading article also if you think you wanna bash & continue name calling like lallu,then carry on buddy...can't waste time arguing with ppl with only one agenda that they will go to any level to make fun.

Edited by nishu786 - 08 August 2012 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_wat_up

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top