Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman gives the middle finger to the masses (Page 4)

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
First People will bash Salman lecturing him to Behave or think about people or take responsibility, If he does so, they will bash in reverse way as he is not caring for people LOL

Look at this Video and see the kind of RUSH n Huge No. of Fans which always comes for Salman, What is wrong if he is thinking about Women n Small Childrens who might get hurt in this kind of chaos??

And Taking a line from his interview and making it such a big issue is pure HYPOCRITICAL, When We say about how he has Huge MASS Followers... Same bunch of Scholars will insult the same group of people as they are rickshawalas n less educated... 

If i am not mistaken SHASHI, u had posted a video or info on how does a Chaat Wala doesn't clean his hands or something in CC... Now u r worried as What Salman is thinking about them? LMAO U urself will laugh on those people, n now u need dem 2 bash Salman LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.wat_up

Painted_Lady IF-Dazzler
Painted_Lady
Painted_Lady

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

When Does SCHOLARS Sitting in this Thread commenting do care about What Salman Thinks about Masses or Classes?

Even without this news u guyz will Bash him irrespective of News or Comments Salman Give, Surprise is now U guyz will put ur own WORDS to even COMMENTS which are Never Said or Told.

I am very Sure if this kind of Comment a UK Based Actor or American Actor would have given, This forum would have applauded it with high remarks... but now this forum is more turned out to be a place to vent out ur personal vendatta LOL 

1 Middle finger from Me Also to Those who Agree with Thread Maker... A Big 1 _____|_____ ROFL

why should anyone needs to have scholar skills to comment on what a random celebrity thinks and talks..I think people do that everytime here..people laugh about srk's sexuality,katrina's past,vidya'weight,ash's attitude,kareena's self praises etc etc. why should salman be an exception here?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChippeshwiniYusBeeNeetu_UnleashedbambogliTheRager

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liverach

Originally posted by wat_up

^ to be honest, his only intentions sound like his wanting to not have to deal with another pending jail trip LOL.
He sounds like such a prissy fat rich kid. "Oh gosh, I don't want these poor people killing each other to see me"

I read the big article in the newspaper as well, was the same thing

Did you watch the video or news? You said you read the paper rt? Im saying its outta context. Anyhow, it doesnt matter to you or others, no matter what he does its always wrong in your eyes and others. 
It's too bad that you only have eyes for my negative comments on him.
But anyway, exactly. If my and "others'" opinions are so irrelevant and standard, why reply to us?

First u passed a comment in Reply to "Wat_Up", if i am not mistaken ur post is starting with "^" means u r replying 2 wat_up... wen she replied u asking y 2 reply u guyz LOL

well since ya'll think people who agree with the TM deserve the middle finger, I was wondering why so much bhaav is given to our opinions when we reply to ya'll Embarrassed

areh mujhe bhool jao, I'm just a haterz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by wat_up

^ to be honest, his only intentions sound like his wanting to not have to deal with another pending jail trip LOL.
He sounds like such a prissy fat rich kid. "Oh gosh, I don't want these poor people killing each other to see me"

I read the big article in the newspaper as well, was the same thing

Did you watch the video or news? You said you read the paper rt? Im saying its outta context. Anyhow, it doesnt matter to you or others, no matter what he does its always wrong in your eyes and others. 
It's too bad that you only have eyes for my negative comments on him.
But anyway, exactly. If my and "others'" opinions are so irrelevant and standard, why reply to us?

First u passed a comment in Reply to "Wat_Up", if i am not mistaken ur post is starting with "^" means u r replying 2 wat_up... wen she replied u asking y 2 reply u guyz LOL

I think liverarch replyed to the commenter above wat_up

I think it was to me as i said his intentions were good. Anyhow, i was ignoring the thread earlier and no one even cared till now and most people here just commented based on what was reported here and the  topic makers comment. As usual, media takes things outta context, and people here get the chance to mock and trash as usual. 
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AppleBlossom

The most hilarious thing is that  he is basically saying that he doesn't care if these people die in a stampede, he just doesn't want them to die because the responsibility will fall on him. LOL
salman didn;t said that

ANNMTwat_up

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Basically he's too lazy to promote the film since it doesn't really need promotions so he tried to spin a "selfless" story about looking out for the aam junta...except the vibe I got from this article was that he doesn't want to receive hate/ blame if someone gets seriously injured during the stampede to see him...he doesn't really care as such whether a person is injured but is more worried about what it will do for his reputation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
^^^Why bother to promote when the result is known as soon as the film is announced? In a way I am relieved by the low key promotions for this movie.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

In a way he is right, it is dangerous. But he could have said it better, now  he comes off really bad. Like he doesn't care only cares off himself! Like what will happen to me!

Lord_VoldemortNkapoor3

Go to top