Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman gives the middle finger to the masses - Page 7

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg

I think you missed the part where he said...

"If someone gets injured, that's Ok"

if he's so concern, then stop making public appearances altogether, but stop coming out with these pathetic excuses.

Okay,here he was wrong in saying that line...but you r wrong in generalizing his comments abt ppl from small cities...I und you don't like him,but everytime you should not interpret things according to your convenience. 
& what to say abt headline of your topic...you write things which he don't say.
Anyway i m done discussing this topic,bcoz you r hell bent on bashing him,no matter what...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That line was outta context as was the article which is outta context but is ignored. Anyways, no use to explain, becsuse next comment will be you guys deluded insane etc...

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

come in twitter...😎
-Charmed- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He is right, though. There are perverts everywhere who take advantage of the crowd. Besides, someone can get seriously injured in the mobs that turn up to see the stars.

But big cities also have perverts like this, sometimes even more so.

ETT will definitely be a blockbuster for sure.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eenews Bureau

Mumbai: Fans who have been eagerly waiting for Salman Khan's big film of the year, 'Ek Tha Tiger' are in for a surprise. While many of the websites have started booking tickets for the film month in advance, news has it that viewers may have to pay extra money for the film. 

The film which is an Eid release and is opening on a national holiday (15 August) is being touted as a big release of this season. And perhaps to cash in on the popularity that the film has already garnered, multiplexes have decided to hike the ticket prices by 12-16 percent.

This isn't the first time that Salman's films have been priced at higher rates. Both 'Ready' and 'Bodyguard' were Eid releases and tickets were placed at a higher rate. But this time a 12-16 percent hike seems to be an unprecedented amount.

Speaking to a daily, an insider explained the entire hike. "Most multiplexes rolled back the ticket prices a few months ago. So, a 12-16 percent hike will come out to be about Rs 20. Which is fair. After all it is the festive season. People are willing to shell out extra money for a Salman film especially during Eid. The multiplexes have taken this decision after a lot of research," said the insider.

Anand Vishal, Head of Operations, Fun Cinemas confirmed the news to the daily and said, "Nationally, the price will rise by about Rs 20 per ticket. After all it is a premium product. This kind of thing is done during festive seasons. And today Salman films demand higher premium than before."

The price would not be same in all theatres though. Areas which have more than one multiplex will see 12 percent hike while areas with fewer theatres will see a 16 percent rise. The hike will be applicable in all the major cities of the country.

The good news is that most single screen theatres have decided to keep the same ticket price and will not hike the rates.
Manoj Desai, owner of Gaiety-Galaxy said, "I have never hiked ticket prices. I am not doing it for 'Ek Tha Tiger' either. But I must tell you, I have full confidence in this film."

This content was originally posted by: TexanHolden

that makes no sense, but OKAY. 

😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Burcidi

eenews Bureau

Mumbai: Fans who have been eagerly waiting for Salman Khan's big film of the year, 'Ek Tha Tiger' are in for a surprise. While many of the websites have started booking tickets for the film month in advance, news has it that viewers may have to pay extra money for the film. 

The film which is an Eid release and is opening on a national holiday (15 August) is being touted as a big release of this season. And perhaps to cash in on the popularity that the film has already garnered, multiplexes have decided to hike the ticket prices by 12-16 percent.

This isn't the first time that Salman's films have been priced at higher rates. Both 'Ready' and 'Bodyguard' were Eid releases and tickets were placed at a higher rate. But this time a 12-16 percent hike seems to be an unprecedented amount.

Speaking to a daily, an insider explained the entire hike. "Most multiplexes rolled back the ticket prices a few months ago. So, a 12-16 percent hike will come out to be about Rs 20. Which is fair. After all it is the festive season. People are willing to shell out extra money for a Salman film especially during Eid. The multiplexes have taken this decision after a lot of research," said the insider.

Anand Vishal, Head of Operations, Fun Cinemas confirmed the news to the daily and said, "Nationally, the price will rise by about Rs 20 per ticket. After all it is a premium product. This kind of thing is done during festive seasons. And today Salman films demand higher premium than before."

The price would not be same in all theatres though. Areas which have more than one multiplex will see 12 percent hike while areas with fewer theatres will see a 16 percent rise. The hike will be applicable in all the major cities of the country.

The good news is that most single screen theatres have decided to keep the same ticket price and will not hike the rates.
Manoj Desai, owner of Gaiety-Galaxy said, "I have never hiked ticket prices. I am not doing it for 'Ek Tha Tiger' either. But I must tell you, I have full confidence in this film."

what an AWESOME surprise! 
😆
Ek Tha Tiger-premium product eh?😆