Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^Why bother to promote when the result is known as soon as the film is announced? In a way I am relieved by the low key promotions for this movie.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In a way he is right, it is dangerous. But he could have said it better, now  he comes off really bad. Like he doesn't care only cares off himself! Like what will happen to me!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Has Salman Khan changed for good?!?! Or am I seeing stuff?!?! 
well i am hoping for the other way round ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Has Salman Khan changed for good?!?! Or am I seeing stuff?!?! 

Remember you guys in other thread you said media twists things, anyhow his intention was that no one should get hurt esp women and kids just to see a star. Also,  he praised SRK whenever they asked him a question on him regarding work, and others saying all movies and records should be broken and so on, so that the industry and workers prosper.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

i also told you guys in the other thread people here will jump on him even when he does a good deed and so on
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
End of the world will be when Salman cares for humans. 
For the first time in my life i do agree with Salman๐Ÿ˜• 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

End of the world will be when Salman cares for humans. 

Don't know abt end of world,but you will have nothing to discuss in forum..
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg

So the "hero of the masses" just labeled the masses as a bunch of sexual perverts, masha'allah ๐Ÿ‘... let's not forget that most of India is comprised of these small towns, and it's these very same people who have put Lallu bhai at the top, and this is how he repays them, by looking down at them and humiliating them. ๐Ÿ‘

You don't need to worry abt masses...they und that salman care abt him. He will always do what is good for his fans. 

Last time he visited a small place in UP during promotion of "bodyguard"...then two kids & one old woman was seriously injured by mob who went out of control by seeing salman.
That time salman said he will rarely visit small city for promoting movie,bcoz he wanna ensure safety of his fans. so if there is enuff security for fans,then only he will go.

Pls stop calling diff name like lallu or whatever stupid thing you do...don't stoop to so low level while make fun of someone.
nishu786 thumbnail
Salman Khan mobbed in Hyderabad
NDTVMovies.com | Tuesday, September 07, 2010 (New Delhi)                                  

Pics:Preview: Dabangg
Pics:Sonakshi, Sallu and family promote Dabangg

Actor Salman Khan, who was in Hyderabad to promote his forthcoming film Dabangg, had a bitter experience when he was mobbed by his fans.

The actor who was forced to cancel his programme later tweeted, "Tooo much dhakam dhukhi at the mall, girls n kids were also being pushed around by over excited fans n body guards ."

Salman Khan with other cast of the movie was supposed to hold a press conference at PVR but seeing the over-enthusiastic fans, he very soon realised that it was almost impossible to hold any further promotion.

The actor who left for Mumbai after the incident, shared his apprehension on twitter, "Got worried fr thm, n did nt want any 1 to get hurt so on my way bak to mumbai.

It's not for the first time that Salman Khan's promotional campaign has turned sour. Incidentally, last time also when Salman came to Hyderabad to promote Wanted, there was mobbing and a mini-stampede at the event.

Narrating his unpleasant experience in Hyderabad, Salman further tweets, "All the way to hyd n did nt get to do anything v sad, any way challo next time mulakaat hogi, oh by the way kick ass airport n road to city."

Salman's appearance as a defiant cop in the film Dabangg has generated a huge publicity among fans. According to reports, his publicity campaigns have received wonderful response where ever the actor has gone to promote the movie till now.

After Garv and Wanted, Salman Khan has once again endorsed the khaki uniform to entertain his fans, but this time as a corrupt one in Dabangg.

Too many firsts are attached with the movie, set in the dusty, rugged, rural milieu of Uttar Pradesh. This Abhinav Kashyap directorial debut presents Bollwyood's heartthrob in a completely desi avatar. In fact, the director has chosen his character's name as Chulbul Pandey - quite common in the hinterland.

The film happens to be Salman's younger brother Arbaaz Khan's first production venture. Dabangg is also the launch vehicle of Sonakshi Sinha, 22, the daughter of veteran actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha.

Note:- One more incident during dabangg promotion.This thing happened in city like hyderabad,so it can easily happen in small places of india where there r not enuff securities in public places,so salman decided he will not promote movies in small places.

So before bashing atleast try to know the facts.

Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago