India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Unravelling Shaheer and Somya (Page 4)

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Everyone is entitled to bleve what they want to...and IMO shaheer has instigated ppl with his direct tweets alongside somya. All I'm taking away from nimmis post n past few days is that I'm glad iv seen sense, I will not be taken for a ride esp where my emotions are concerned. I'm no longer a shaheer fan and that's all I will say. If ur just gna bash my opinion then pls don't revert back to me.
Talking abt rachit, I'd much rather talk to him abt my issues than talk to a third person.

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enashi_94

No I agree with you. like I mentioned in my post aswell, im more Dissapointed with shaheer than I am with somya...tbh my gussa really is with shaheer bcoz after reading nimmis post I just feel that he's a stuck up jerk and no wonder he is friends with ppl like smilie n sana, hes exactly like them! He honestly does have a attitude problem. very angry.

its his choice to choose his friends n nt us gal..mind ur tongue..ur bashing someone to this extent..n u tel u loved him..my foot..we all love shamya equally..so stop blamin shaheer..if he had tat kinda attitude prob then he wudnt hav tweeted a single soul like us..who are we just ordinary  ppl..n they are stars..so mind ur tongue n stop bashing him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kmalini6941Parmasoneasihaseen-Divya.S-soniaduttanavya19

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enashi_94

Everyone is entitled to bleve what they want to...and IMO shaheer has instigated ppl with his direct tweets alongside somya. All I'm taking away from nimmis post n past few days is that I'm glad iv seen sense, I will not be taken for a ride esp where my emotions are concerned. I'm no longer a shaheer fan and that's all I will say. If ur just gna bash my opinion then pls don't revert back to me.
Talking abt rachit, I'd much rather talk to him abt my issues than talk to a third person.

well  n gud for u...talk to rachit directly n stop bashing the members or actors out here...continue ur bashin in twitter only..n if u dont remain his fan anymore..gud fr u..but stop passin negetivity in the forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kmalini6941asihaseen-Divya.S-

Rachits Goldie
Rachits
Rachits

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Shaheer & Somya never told anyone to live in fantasy world of Shamya , they never replied on any such tweets, both had replied that both are in their best friend list.. SO NOW IT'S YOUR MISTAKE THAT YOU STILL DIDN'T GET THAT, YOU WERE STILL BUSY IN YOUR OWN FANTACY... And I ALWAY TRIED TO STOP EVERYONE FOR DIRECT TWEETS & THIS YOU CAN ASK TO ANYONE...
And if you are loyal fan then respect them instead of spreading negativities... [B][/B]
And I always cleared when anyone asked me if you are not aware of this then it's your mistake not mine...

I'LL SUPPORT & RESPECT ALL DECIESIONS OF SHAHEER & SOMYA NO MATTERS WHAT !!!

RACHIT

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_sThaniyah_K-k2navi-malini6941emmykhannsamruthaasihaseen-Divya.S-neetha-Rashi-rashvin

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
They never told but they were fully fully fully aware of what was going.on. anyways forget it its my.opinion not its.

Go to top