India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Unravelling Shaheer and Somya (Page 3)

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
well i dnt agree with u how u can say that he dnt respect us?
in his last tweet he was much hurted but still he dont forget to say that he loves and respect us 
he always very responsive to the tweets but everyone has a different personality they cannot be like Krystal and Karan
plz dnt compare him wid them...
wenever we asked him to share the pics he shared
and wat u want more?
just a yes from them na?
i suggest u wait and if u cannot than plz dnt bash him for no reason...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asihaseenneethasoniaduttanavya19

cheetu Groupbie
cheetu
cheetu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I believe in both Shaheer and Somya, they staying away from twitter is the best decision I feel, The way people tweet them is pathetic.
I agree in each and everyword of cma_luvanya .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanyagojiri123neetha

divi0506 Groupbie
divi0506
divi0506

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Wow Seema, wonderfully written... I liked all your points & post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanya

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i agree to some point of urs dea..but not completely..well shaheer n soumya hav their own personal space,..u r tellin they shud hav actually denied lots of things n cleared the matter..but my question is why shud they????i agree we ardent fans hav always loved them n been wit them durin their bad times but it doesnt mean they owe every answer to us..many a tyms some questions are better left unanswered...
like take it this way..if he wud hav tld tat ther is nothin between him n somi..u think ppl wud hav still left the matter ther..he wud hav been questioned in other ways..if he wud hav agreed..again some other questions wud hav raised..luk everyone has their own personal space..n it is upto one whether they want to let ppl into it o not..they as actors hav given lots of love to the fans..in return all fans hav given the same amount of love n care..but at times all the fans hav crossed their limits..n tats the fact..

so i dont think shaheer shud justify or clarify anythin more..its his life..n he can live it the way he want..

no offence..my pov..

i posted this another post made in the forum n again m postin this here too..completely agree wit divi..just stop this blame ..i ll ask u one simple question..just answer me tat..wen navya was alive n the forum so hopelessly needed its fans..wer the heck wer all u guys????i strictly need an answer to ths

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetucma_luvanyabanfashaParmasonesamrutha-Divya.S--Rashi-soniaduttanavya19

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wen things go the extreme level of stupidity, we make our mind to act over it n Shaheer has done the ry8 thing now as his twitter was flooded by some tweets which really bothered him.. He was patient reading all the previous tweets regarding his friends n wen things soared to the highest level, he became restless n did take the action..
True he shud have reacted much before wen things was worsening in twitter about his friends - Smily n Sana but he my8 have thought itz just a beginning n people r so but the very recent frndshp day seg with Sana either went out of hands by people n Shaheer thought this is the limit n became restless...
Cuming to Shamya tweets n deir reaction over public tweeting them is quite normal n comon among people n we too act likewise if we in deir place.

Only the thing is Shamya shud have cleared the air before stuffs getting out of hands n control to public.. Initially enjoying over the tweets is okay i felt but later wen d same being direct hit to them , den on shamya shud have acted wise n cleared it out for us... nyways i love shamya corefully n still nothing confirmed from their side.. so lets wait for the words from deir own mouth...Hopefully they open up to public ASAP atleast at this juncture...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanyaParmasonesamruthaneetha-Divya.S-navya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

i agree to some point of urs dea..but not completely..well shaheer n soumya hav their own personal space,..u r tellin they shud hav actually denied lots of things n cleared the matter..but my question is why shud they????i agree we ardent fans hav always loved them n been wit them durin their bad times but it doesnt mean they owe every answer to us..many a tyms some questions are better left unanswered...
like take it this way..if he wud hav tld tat ther is nothin between him n somi..u think ppl wud hav still left the matter ther..he wud hav been questioned in other ways..if he wud hav agreed..again some other questions wud hav raised..luk everyone has their own personal space..n it is upto one whether they want to let ppl into it o not..they as actors hav given lots of love to the fans..in return all fans hav given the same amount of love n care..but at times all the fans hav crossed their limits..n tats the fact..

so i dont think shaheer shud justify or clarify anythin more..its his life..n he can live it the way he want..

no offence..my pov..

i posted this another post made in the forum n again m postin this here too..completely agree wit divi..just stop this blame ..i ll ask u one simple question..just answer me tat..wen navya was alive n the forum so hopelessly needed its fans..wer the heck wer all u guys????i strictly need an answer to ths

i wish i culd hit thousand likes to this.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetusamruthaneetha

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Everyone's points are valid...all I'm saying is that a situation is best handled when its dealt with at the correct time, all this time when ppl were bashing, sending direct tweets n all, he just didn't do anything any it to stop it a hint wud have been enuf for ppl to get the msg. There's no point um him trying to blame us bcoz he was an equal participant of the game. There's no point in later apologizing n tryin to make us feel bad wen he himself let the situation get to this. All I can say abt shaheer is that he is immature, he's a tv celeb not some saint that as soon as he goes of Twitter ppl have to start sending sorry cards n flowers for, no offense what have ever given us, after saving navya n all, this is way we get to hear from him, he needs to grow up!
And rachit idc if u bleve nimmis post or not, all I want to know is that, when ppl were hyping up abt shamya, why didn't you stop them, I'm sure u knew whether shamya are on or not, or atleast had some inkling...you cud have told ppl to stop dreaming abt something thats not gna happen, but u didn't! Instead u were to busy making soppy tweets abt ur life

Edited by enashi_94 - 08 August 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enashi_94

Everyone's points are valid...all I'm saying is that a situation is best handled when its dealt with at the correct time, all this time when ppl were bashing, sending direct tweets n all, he just didn't do anything any it to stop it a hint wud have been enuf for ppl to get the msg. There's no point um him trying to blame us bcoz he was an equal participant of the game. There's no point in later apologizing n tryin to make us feel bad wen he himself let the situation get to this. All I can say abt shaheer is that he is immature, he's a tv celeb not some saint that as soon as he goes of Twitter ppl have to start sending sorry cards n flowers for, no offense what have ever given us, after saving navya n all, this is way we get to hear from him, he needs to grow up!
And rachit idc if u bleve nimmis post or not, all I want to know is that, when ppl were hyping up abt shamya, why didn't you stop them, I'm sure u knew whether shamya are on or not, or atleast had some inkling...you cud have told ppl to stop dreaming abt something thats not gna happen, but u didn't! Instead u were to busy making soppy tweets abt ur life

firstly since u r a newbie..gal let me make u clear wit the rule of IF...i dont knw rachit nor m his friend..but u hav no rights to blame anyone here..keep tat in ur mind...n abt sha nt disclosin thngs clear..my question is y the heck did we fans had to be in our fantasy world..did he tell us to assume things..no ryt???then whose fault is it???its his life..n be thankful tat he just deactivated the acct..he really dint be too rude to his fans

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetuParmasonebanfashasamrutha-Divya.S--Rashi-soniaduttanavya19

Go to top