India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Unravelling Shaheer and Somya (Page 2)

Meg49 Newbie
Meg49
Meg49

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
My story is a little different! Did not have any expectations from Shaheer from the beginning but loved Somya to the core. Shaheer's softening towards Somya changed my attitude towards him, made me think maybe I was wrong about him although I was apprehensive all along... I even supported him on his idiotic tweets at times but the final straw for me was when he tweeted the slippers, I personally felt that was very offensive. Somehow I always felt he loves himself a little too much to be in love with someone else. (NOTE: This is my opinion only, never said it out loud or tweeted anything to anyone)

Agree both of them encouraged the speculations in different ways. But Somya always referred to him as my best friend or friend...She even messaged someone on FB that they were just friends didn't she? The infamous insiders were the ones that said she said so under pressure Confused After the end of the show I personally think she tried to tell you a lot that she was either doing things with family, sister or alone etc but everything was misconstrued by fans and insiders. I don't see a reason why we should blame her. 

All in all I am disappointed too like you but want to still give them a benefit of doubt. Something went totally wrong and I am still waiting to hear Somya's side of the story. My worst fear is maybe she is the one who got burnt worse than us... Like I said I would like to hear from her before coming to a conclusion.

NOTE: This post is not made to offend anyone just wanted to share my thoughts. My sincere apologies if I offended anyone unknowingly.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-NAVYA-enashi_94smita22cheetudivi0506cma_luvanyagojiri123spdpriasaransifarahAnyaa_ShamyaaNoaddictClumsyIntrovertsamruthasoniadutta

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
No I agree with you. like I mentioned in my post aswell, im more Dissapointed with shaheer than I am with somya...tbh my gussa really is with shaheer bcoz after reading nimmis post I just feel that he's a stuck up jerk and no wonder he is friends with ppl like smilie n sana, hes exactly like them! He honestly does have a attitude problem. very angry.
Meg49 Newbie
Meg49
Meg49

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enashi_94

No I agree with you. like I mentioned in my post aswell, im more Dissapointed with shaheer than I am with somya...tbh my gussa really is with shaheer bcoz after reading nimmis post I just feel that he's a stuck up jerk and no wonder he is friends with ppl like smilie n sana, hes exactly like them! He honestly does have a attitude problem. very angry.

Like they say "Your friends are a reflection of what you are"! But don't get so worked up about someone who should not matter to you. There are always two sides to a story, give him a benefit of doubt like I did and forget it. I know it hurts but bhool ja yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyaa_Shamyaa

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Yeh that's what I'm doing, bhaad mein jaye wo!
cma_luvanya Groupbie
cma_luvanya
cma_luvanya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Meg49

My story is a little different! Did not have any expectations from Shaheer from the beginning but loved Somya to the core. Shaheer's softening towards Somya changed my attitude towards him, made me think maybe I was wrong about him although I was apprehensive all along... I even supported him on his idiotic tweets at times but the final straw for me was when he tweeted the slippers, I personally felt that was very offensive. Somehow I always felt he loves himself a little too much to be in love with someone else. (NOTE: This is my opinion only, never said it out loud or tweeted anything to anyone)

Agree both of them encouraged the speculations in different ways. But Somya always referred to him as my best friend or friend...She even messaged someone on FB that they were just friends didn't she? The infamous insiders were the ones that said she said so under pressure Confused After the end of the show I personally think she tried to tell you a lot that she was either doing things with family, sister or alone etc but everything was misconstrued by fans and insiders. I don't see a reason why we should blame her. 

All in all I am disappointed too like you but want to still give them a benefit of doubt. Something went totally wrong and I am still waiting to hear Somya's side of the story. My worst fear is maybe she is the one who got burnt worse than us... Like I said I would like to hear from her before coming to a conclusion.

NOTE: This post is not made to offend anyone just wanted to share my thoughts. My sincere apologies if I offended anyone unknowingly.

Though unlike U do  I  dont dislike Shaheer n dont  distrust him completely ... but as like u its always Somya who comes first for me( evn be4 Shaheer) ...I love Shaheer as an actor nd will always have an  excitement to see him  in my Tvscreen wenevr he comes there wid watevr role..but Somya i adore her,respect her n love her both as an actor nd as a person too...I beleive her...i can trust her innocence nd I know./beleive atleast  she wont play wid fans emotions just for the sake of publicity of a show..she is some1 who can call herself dumb in socialsite like twitter,so noways she wont use Fans or hurt ne1 knowingly ...

Like u Shaheer's personal life dint bother me for quite longtime (say tilll #savenavya1) ,though Anya chemistry built a wish within me to see SS2 as real life couple too,but I felt it was sth which cud never be fulfilled...for me Shaheer n Somya were quite different...I trusted Shaheer for he not being in relation wid Smilie..but also never expected that he will fall for Somya ever...

like many others i too thot  Shaheer has an attitude problem, n something that he love more in this whole world is he Himself..no offence i mite be wrong...and for me Somya is always a innocent next door girl

But i was compelled to change my thot completely towards Shaheer wen we got Vday article of Somya wanting to date wid Shaheer,stating Shaheer has all the positive qualities(ssF never denied this,so its true)..i was Very happy n evn surprised/shocked,i dint think Somya wud  ever say so abt Shaheer..and then d closeness of SS2 was quite visible n we cud figure out evrything from their gestures n bodylanguage onscreen n evn in offscreen segment... So, I felt If for Somya SHaheer is a nice guy,if after soo long time of working together Somya has said he has all positive qualities n let herself  be closer to Shaheer then Shaheer is a gud guy..I completely changed my attitude towards him since  then...

Shaheer caring n protective behaviour towards Somya in Lucknow trip n Holi video was justified wid Somya's tweet of" mycostar loves me,cares for me,does sweet things n makes whole set Happy place"..so after dat I had respect for Shaheer as mch as I had for Somya..I evn dint bothr abt his Tweets which had actually effected me,i just ignored them thinking them he is abit immature but gudhearted...

So,like u said Somya has once said that " Shaheer n she r gudfrens forever but not reallife couple.."...but still speculations dint stop abt them evn after that ..but even after that Somya twtd that her coactor lovin her n confessed that there was not much difference for her in reel/real life..and her last message to Fans in E24 farewell seg was "hum sath hain"...So,these things from Somya made me think that SS2 r On..

So,like u I will still wait to hear Somya's side of story...and even request u not to come to ne conclusion so soon,trust Somya whom u love..(bhagwan Na karey its nt SOmya who ws left hurted)

and To TM of this post

ur all points are valid nd justifiable.. but Sorry that i cant support u,coz I still want to give sometime to the actors whom I trusted somuch...

No offence to ne1( spclyy who r honest ) but I think all this chaos n speculation abt Ss2 was result of some infamous insiders who claimed that they know evrything wats happening in set...some fake messages n news added fuel to our speculation,ppl misused their inside news n messges from somya esp..May be those who claimed to have info may really have have some news n messages but I can clearly n confidently say..small info was made big..and if some person got message once they claim of getting it  evrytime ,wenevr they needed it...

Except tweets n interview we kno nothin clearly abt SS2 version n Till date watevr tweets we got from Ss2 direclty related to SS2 always added fuel to our speculation no ne of their twts n interview gave us a hint that they were upset wid us Fan..rather they always acknowledge us for giving so much Love...so widout hearing them direclty we cant distrust them na??

When Nimmi made the post which was in favour of SS2,i beleived it n enjoyed it coz it was exact reflection of my thot..watevr I wanted her post said it all..so despite all the discrepancies which I can still point out I beleived it,say i enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed my speculation abt SS2 n now wen her post is a kind of negative I will not beleive it,my heart doesnt allow me to beleive it..coz i want nd will wait to hear from SS2's mouth...actor whom I loved..atleast I want to give them sometime

And regarding Shaheer's deactivating twitter n Somya's silence i felt its justifiable..shaheer dint left twtr widout letting us know..he said Sorry for not fulfilling our expectation...

as usual evn this time I tried interpretating his tweet n concluded y did he twtd that n left twtr...

Shaheer has always reacted fast n widout thinking twice to ne matters so evn this time wen fans twtd  him "how cn u accept MB,how cn u not wait for smtime to get offr wid Somya?,how cn u still b fren of Sana who dint support us in savenavya,how cn u do frensip seg wid Sana widout doin it wid Somya,we dint expect all this from u,u betray us,u dont care abt us n Somya".. wen he was flooded wid all this twts since the Sbs seg was telecasted..being an agressive person n abit immature as well..At that moment  only wat he cud think was OK if u all feel i dint fulfill ur expectation its nt worth bieng here..so he deactivated account wid his last leaving note..this is Y i felt Shaheer's action was also justifiable as per his nature...

Abt Somya's silence,we always have notice Somya  tweets only wen she is Happy,she is silent n Off from twtr wen she has no gud mood..andso even this if she   she gets msgs n twts like " how cn u be happy n say all is well wen Shaheer is upset,the reason for shaheer bein upset is u,u r baised towards ur fans ur messages r biased"..think wat sud be her reaction toward this..Silence na???..wat wud u do if u were in her Place...

Overall ,I just want to Say,I dont  think neither it was Direct tweets nor it ws bashin to frens or it was threatining twts which made them quit Twitter..It was all Bcoz thier Self REspect was hurt n which is above evrything...So lets give them time...

u also loved them so as for now wen they r hurt lets wait to hear their side of story widout beleivieng ne insiders n spreading Negativity abt them...

Lets have Patience..if we have waited so long lets wait a little more just for the sake of trust/belief v had for them 1nce upon a time ...

Edited by cma_luvanya - 08 August 2012 at 12:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetudivi0506smita22emu18gojiri123sifarahspdpanjmuddShaya_123AishwarjyariasaranasihaseenAnyaa_ShamyaaClumsyIntrovertSmita17samruthasoniadutta..gracie..rashvin

samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
enashi_94- I agree with some of your points in the post.. 

As an actor he has the right to clear of the fantasies people create in their minds..
I am even upset of his twitter deactivation. Shaheer n sowmya should hv cleared up the thing going up on in each of their fans minds & we wud definitely wud hv accepted them.

But i cant stop likin shaheer n sowmya for this i like them & if i cud imagine myself in their places his decision wud hv been correct.. we were too addicted for them thats the reason we were so upset when he deactivated his acc & said those words.. anyways each person has their own pov..but i wud like to wait still to hear from them

@ Meg49 I too agree wit ur pov & still waitin for an answer from sowmya.. but i don think she ll tweet poor girl she wud hv been hurt a lot.. 

@cma_luvanya- Each n every word you posted was what going on my mind.. well said.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanyagojiri123Shaya_123Anyaa_Shamyaasoniadutta

vbvishakha Groupbie
vbvishakha
vbvishakha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I dnt think ke it is necessary... If Rachit knws evething  he has his own ryt to tell or not... how can u force him... if u dnt wanna believe den leave it na...  In my view whtever Rachit doing is his own Right no one can interfere in it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parmasone

Rachits Goldie
Rachits
Rachits

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
If you know me then first you should ask me what is the actual thing is... [/B][B] Your post is based on Nimmi's post & I don't trust on her posts...

Edited by renchos - 08 August 2012 at 1:51am

Go to top