Navya

Unravelling Shaheer and Somya - Page 3

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neetha

i agree to some point of urs dea..but not completely..well shaheer n soumya hav their own personal space,..u r tellin they shud hav actually denied lots of things n cleared the matter..but my question is why shud they????i agree we ardent fans hav always loved them n been wit them durin their bad times but it doesnt mean they owe every answer to us..many a tyms some questions are better left unanswered...

like take it this way..if he wud hav tld tat ther is nothin between him n somi..u think ppl wud hav still left the matter ther..he wud hav been questioned in other ways..if he wud hav agreed..again some other questions wud hav raised..luk everyone has their own personal space..n it is upto one whether they want to let ppl into it o not..they as actors hav given lots of love to the fans..in return all fans hav given the same amount of love n care..but at times all the fans hav crossed their limits..n tats the fact..

so i dont think shaheer shud justify or clarify anythin more..its his life..n he can live it the way he want..

no offence..my pov..

i posted this another post made in the forum n again m postin this here too..completely agree wit divi..just stop this blame ..i ll ask u one simple question..just answer me tat..wen navya was alive n the forum so hopelessly needed its fans..wer the heck wer all u guys????i strictly need an answer to ths

i wish i culd hit thousand likes to this.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enashi_94 thumbnail
Everyone's points are valid...all I'm saying is that a situation is best handled when its dealt with at the correct time, all this time when ppl were bashing, sending direct tweets n all, he just didn't do anything any it to stop it a hint wud have been enuf for ppl to get the msg. There's no point um him trying to blame us bcoz he was an equal participant of the game. There's no point in later apologizing n tryin to make us feel bad wen he himself let the situation get to this. All I can say abt shaheer is that he is immature, he's a tv celeb not some saint that as soon as he goes of Twitter ppl have to start sending sorry cards n flowers for, no offense what have ever given us, after saving navya n all, this is way we get to hear from him, he needs to grow up!
And rachit idc if u bleve nimmis post or not, all I want to know is that, when ppl were hyping up abt shamya, why didn't you stop them, I'm sure u knew whether shamya are on or not, or atleast had some inkling...you cud have told ppl to stop dreaming abt something thats not gna happen, but u didn't! Instead u were to busy making soppy tweets abt ur lifeEdited by enashi_94 - 11 years ago
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: enashi_94

Everyone's points are valid...all I'm saying is that a situation is best handled when its dealt with at the correct time, all this time when ppl were bashing, sending direct tweets n all, he just didn't do anything any it to stop it a hint wud have been enuf for ppl to get the msg. There's no point um him trying to blame us bcoz he was an equal participant of the game. There's no point in later apologizing n tryin to make us feel bad wen he himself let the situation get to this. All I can say abt shaheer is that he is immature, he's a tv celeb not some saint that as soon as he goes of Twitter ppl have to start sending sorry cards n flowers for, no offense what have ever given us, after saving navya n all, this is way we get to hear from him, he needs to grow up!
And rachit idc if u bleve nimmis post or not, all I want to know is that, when ppl were hyping up abt shamya, why didn't you stop them, I'm sure u knew whether shamya are on or not, or atleast had some inkling...you cud have told ppl to stop dreaming abt something thats not gna happen, but u didn't! Instead u were to busy making soppy tweets abt ur life

firstly since u r a newbie..gal let me make u clear wit the rule of IF...i dont knw rachit nor m his friend..but u hav no rights to blame anyone here..keep tat in ur mind...n abt sha nt disclosin thngs clear..my question is y the heck did we fans had to be in our fantasy world..did he tell us to assume things..no ryt???then whose fault is it???its his life..n be thankful tat he just deactivated the acct..he really dint be too rude to his fans
enashi_94 thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to bleve what they want to...and IMO shaheer has instigated ppl with his direct tweets alongside somya. All I'm taking away from nimmis post n past few days is that I'm glad iv seen sense, I will not be taken for a ride esp where my emotions are concerned. I'm no longer a shaheer fan and that's all I will say. If ur just gna bash my opinion then pls don't revert back to me.
Talking abt rachit, I'd much rather talk to him abt my issues than talk to a third person.
neetha thumbnail

No I agree with you. like I mentioned in my post aswell, im more Dissapointed with shaheer than I am with somya...tbh my gussa really is with shaheer bcoz after reading nimmis post I just feel that he's a stuck up jerk and no wonder he is friends with ppl like smilie n sana, hes exactly like them! He honestly does have a attitude problem. very angry.

its his choice to choose his friends n nt us gal..mind ur tongue..ur bashing someone to this extent..n u tel u loved him..my foot..we all love shamya equally..so stop blamin shaheer..if he had tat kinda attitude prob then he wudnt hav tweeted a single soul like us..who are we just ordinary  ppl..n they are stars..so mind ur tongue n stop bashing him
neetha thumbnail

Everyone is entitled to bleve what they want to...and IMO shaheer has instigated ppl with his direct tweets alongside somya. All I'm taking away from nimmis post n past few days is that I'm glad iv seen sense, I will not be taken for a ride esp where my emotions are concerned. I'm no longer a shaheer fan and that's all I will say. If ur just gna bash my opinion then pls don't revert back to me.
Talking abt rachit, I'd much rather talk to him abt my issues than talk to a third person.

well  n gud for u...talk to rachit directly n stop bashing the members or actors out here...continue ur bashin in twitter only..n if u dont remain his fan anymore..gud fr u..but stop passin negetivity in the forum...
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaheer & Somya never told anyone to live in fantasy world of Shamya , they never replied on any such tweets, both had replied that both are in their best friend list.. SO NOW IT'S YOUR MISTAKE THAT YOU STILL DIDN'T GET THAT, YOU WERE STILL BUSY IN YOUR OWN FANTACY... And I ALWAY TRIED TO STOP EVERYONE FOR DIRECT TWEETS & THIS YOU CAN ASK TO ANYONE...
And if you are loyal fan then respect them instead of spreading negativities... [B][/B]
And I always cleared when anyone asked me if you are not aware of this then it's your mistake not mine...

I'LL SUPPORT & RESPECT ALL DECIESIONS OF SHAHEER & SOMYA NO MATTERS WHAT !!!

RACHIT
enashi_94 thumbnail
They never told but they were fully fully fully aware of what was going.on. anyways forget it its my.opinion not its.