India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Unravelling Shaheer and Somya

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
<font size="2">Before i say what i want to say, i just want to say that i dont want to hurt anyones feelings and im just saying my POV.</font>

<font size="2">Firstly, I dont know how all of you are feeling, but as an ardent fan, i feel let down by shaheer and somya, moreover shaheer and his behaviour. I 100% agree with him on the fact that we did bash his friends and interfere when it came to him signing mahabharat and all. We do not have the right to tell him what he can and cannot sign, and most certainly anyone would feel bad if their friends are being bashed for no reason bcoz of them! But my question is, all the bashing was going on since navya started, yet he didnt seem to have a problem then. Now as soon as navya ends, he has a problem with all the direct tweets, interference and bashing?! I agree ppl bashed sana during the friendship day segment, but earlier, during savenavya she was equally bashed, yet at that point he didnt have a problem? To add further, ppl have also bashed smilie ALOT during navya, at that point again neither did he have a problem nor did he leave twitter, yet now as navyas ended he suddenly has a problem with it all? From all this all i can sum up is that we were used for thierconvenience.This bashing business has been going on since Savenavya happened, infact even before that, is he really didnt like all this, why didnt he say this during navya time, why was he so silent...a situation is best handled if its taken care of at the right time, and he clearly didnt even bother to do anything, a tweet or a hint wud have been enough to stop the bashers from bashing, but no he just sat arms folded and to me this is unacceptable.</font>

<font size="2">Second thing which is really bugging me the fact that hes got the nerve to say "i cnt earn respect from ppl who dnt respect my friends". HOW CAN HE SAY THAT? we have given him immense respect, we stayed up day and night to savenavya, we forgot our lives,family and education for them yet hes got the nerve to say that?! We did everything for navya and lets be honest we didnt do it for neither the show noranyone else, but for shamya..and this is the way they repay us? i truly idolised him thinking hes different, gave him as much respect as i give my siblings, and tday this is what i hear. Dissapointed. I would much love to revert bk to him and say what respect has he given us! and no, by doing navya doesnt mean hes giving us respect bcoz thats his job!! IMO he hasnt given us any respect, bcoz if he had he would have been frank and open with us and told ppl to stop bashing his friends and doing/tweeting things he doesnt like, but instead yet again he let us carry on with it.</font>

<font size="2">Thirdly, he is embarrassed of what we tweet now! He finds the tweets to direct all of a sudden! Well correct me if im wrong, but as far as i am concerned it is an actors responsiblity to clear up any misunderstandings that is being created! But no yet again Mr.Sheikh and Miss.Seth decide to sit arms folded! And no offense but shaheer and somya are the ones who started all this off with their "Patakha, Chikna bomb, oklu, sammi" tweets...shaheers direct tweets of "ain no sunshine blah blah" somyas "my costar loves me" were an instigation for ppl to carry on. They knew what was going through fans minds and they just instigated us more. And no im sorry i dont think its bcoz they were enjoying the tweets, it was just something to keep us hooked to navya and to save their show again if possible! Similar to shaheer and somya, their were speculations abt karan n krystle but atleast they had the humanity to clear the air and stop ppl fantasising abt something which isnt true, thats wat you call true celebs who dont want to keep fans through and under false pretences! Im sorry but they also cannot pick and choose times at which they want to laugh at those direct tweets and times at which they want to feel embarressed, you either like it or you dont! If he was so concerned abt his family seeing those tweets then he should have reacted ASAP and when navya was on air coz this is when those direct tweets was at its peak! A simple hint of a tweet would have made us understand! But no he didnt do so.</font>

<font size="2">Now we've got cuzin sheikh on the line who tweets "theres a words called "limits"". i agree with him ppl did cross their limits but at the same time ppl only crossed their limits bcoz they were being led on by false instigations(talking abt direct tweets not bashing) and the nothing was done by the right person inorder to bring the situtaion under control.</font>

<font size="2">Apparently now sana sheikh also tweeted then deleted"Its unbelievable how ppl can think that on screen couples r real life couples too". this most definetly has cleared the air. what i dont understand is how much more ghamandi can she get, how much attitude is in that girl! But anyways, its disspointing, all shaheer or somya had to do is tweet something like this in a nicer way and we wud have got the msg and stopped the direct tweeting. also he cud have tweeted nicely telling ppl to stop bashing his friends!</font>

<font size="2">At the end of all of this i can now understand how comes shaheer is friends with ppl like smilie and sana, afterall hes just like them! All i can take away from nimmis post is that hes absolutly right and were absolutely wrong in his eyes! The fact that he doesnt know how to handle a situation before it gets out of hand clearly shows his immaturity. Everything, all tweets were fine up until navya was on air, as soon as navya goes off air they have a problem with the tweets and all. I just used and abused by them and in my eyes they have fallen. I just dont have any respect left esp for shaheer!</font>

<font size="2">Before i finish i just want to say, hes not completly in the wrong, he is right in some areas but if had handled the situation, things wudnt have got out of control. And like he said he takes his time to tell ppl things, but i dont think hes got the maturity to understand when that right time is!</font><font size="3"></font>If hes hurt, then so are we, if hes human, then so are we and we ain't their puppets to tweet them according to their fancies! He cant just blame us when he was an equal participant of the game and the exact same goes for somya!

As a fan they have let me down and i am very dissapointed in them, and tbh i wont call myself their fan anymore either bcoz i just dont have the same respect for them anymore.

[/DIV][DIV]

Edited by enashi_94 - 08 August 2012 at 7:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chainu-NAVYA-omshanti55arhirockerdivyasnNoaddictClumsyIntrovertanyadiv96rashvin

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
A big nod to all you have said.

Well, I never knew of this Sana Sheikh's tweet n later she deleting it.

I would say,I m wowed by the group of friends he has, who clear the air for him on his behalf.

This is most certainly a reality check for me, a reality that is so bitter.Ouch

Edited by Noaddict - 07 August 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enashi_94ClumsyIntrovert

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
it was a reality check for me to and im glad i got it, if im honest with you i was getting fed up of waiting for thier "right time" which was never going to come.
They can do what they please and fool some other bakras. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with u..

enashi_94

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
wil u plz stop ths blame game atleast nw, and plz dnt compare shamya wth any1 els.. there is a limit for any1s patience and v crosed tht, and abt shamya they nevr acceptd it nor denied, so its betr we dnt conclude abt tht, and direct tweets, he has others too in his lyf nt nly v.. and 1 more thng ppl laugh @ d thngs nt nly whn thy find it funny, they even laugh when they enjoy somethng, and to enjoy means is nt to make fun of others, hope u understand.. so plz stop dis blame game here, and its a request, am fed up nw..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetuAishwarjyamalini6941anjmuddsamruthaneetharashvinmomorockz

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Like i said "IMO" . iv seen sense tday, so i posted this, i just wanted to see who else thinks the same. and regarding " they nevr acceptd it nor denied" they also didnt like the tweets being sent bcoz app thye were "embarrassing". if that was the case he should have put a full stop to the bakwas during navya, but no! 

ClumsyIntrovert

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enashi_94

Like i said "IMO" . iv seen sense tday, so i posted this, i just wanted to see who else thinks the same. and regarding "
they nevr acceptd it nor denied" they also didnt like the tweets being sent bcoz app thye were "embarrassing". if that was the case he should have put a full stop to the bakwas during navya, but no!
ua in twitter ri8 then am sure what kind of direct tweets fans used to giv them and to what extent tht has reduced once after shamya reactd to it both in fb and twitter.. i stil rmembr that direct hits kand @ twitter.

neetha

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I don't want a debate, you bleve wat u want to, but tday the blind illusion in which I was living has been cleared. It hurts and still hurts but I know il get over it. I hope you realise soonet than layer, bcoz the later u leave the more and more it will hurt.

ClumsyIntrovert

Go to top