Another serial gets killed..!! (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpion79

Originally posted by Dabulls23

How can a serial get killed when it was killed & has been dead for2 yrs Wink

As JS mentioned serial was killed the day Manav offered himself to marry shravni who was pregnant with his baby bro's child Embarrassed...Mind you he was married to Archana at the time..Shravni could have raised the child in Deshmukh home as a single parent with Damo-Savita as Grand parents and ArMan as Uncle-Aunt - guardian to sachu...But no Sadist EK only wants sadistic situations in a couple's lives...

EKruined it by having Manav put sindoor and mangal sutra on Shravni disrespecting all his vows to his wife Archana..And Archana went along with that stupid decision...That is when it all ended for PR..

Bewakoof Archana became more and more bewakoof and Manav became more and more Ullu-lallu ever since...

Scorpio 79 I love your thought abt officer Rane could be TDH's son...Falling for Purvi and them getting together...Wow I would love to see that..How Archana dissed that guy and his family where he ended up being mean..No one appreciates their fiance bowing down to her first divorced husband...OnlyMahaan Manav can accept that not a regular average man..Embarrassed

I agree that serial was killed long time back but somehow it reincarnated in form of arjun and purvi and kept the viewers engrossed. Its only because of them that the serial got back in game...But you know our CVs.. They dont like to keep happiness intact in show atleast for some months and then create kind of a segway which clearly explains why a character behaves in a particular manner...They make negative characters positive and positive ones into negative whenever they want..

And the main part.. The leading lady in all serials are shown "Mahaan" like Archana, Anandi, Siddhi, Iccha and all leading guys are shown helpless like Manav,Jagat, Kunal and Veer.. Sometimes I feel I am watching same serials in all the channels with new characters as the main concept is same...lol..

Well what else can I say... This way PR will go on for another 5 to 10 yrs without ending...

Yep Arjun Purvi for the new younger generation was the only thing which was new...Rest is same o same o...Nothing is changed...Archana is in denial about her mistakes and Manav is still is on his knees and pacifying Archu and her family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1cs-07

scorpion79 Newbie
scorpion79
scorpion79

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

How can a serial get killed when it was killed & has been dead for2 yrs Wink

As JS mentioned serial was killed the day Manav offered himself to marry shravni who was pregnant with his baby bro's child Embarrassed...Mind you he was married to Archana at the time..Shravni could have raised the child in Deshmukh home as a single parent with Damo-Savita as Grand parents and ArMan as Uncle-Aunt - guardian to sachu...But no Sadist EK only wants sadistic situations in a couple's lives...

EKruined it by having Manav put sindoor and mangal sutra on Shravni disrespecting all his vows to his wife Archana..And Archana went along with that stupid decision...That is when it all ended for PR..

Bewakoof Archana became more and more bewakoof and Manav became more and more Ullu-lallu ever since...

Scorpio 79 I love your thought abt officer Rane could be TDH's son...Falling for Purvi and them getting together...Wow I would love to see that..How Archana dissed that guy and his family where he ended up being mean..No one appreciates their fiance bowing down to her first divorced husband...OnlyMahaan Manav can accept that not a regular average man..Embarrassed

I agree that serial was killed long time back but somehow it reincarnated in form of arjun and purvi and kept the viewers engrossed. Its only because of them that the serial got back in game...But you know our CVs.. They dont like to keep happiness intact in show atleast for some months and then create kind of a segway which clearly explains why a character behaves in a particular manner...They make negative characters positive and positive ones into negative whenever they want..

And the main part.. The leading lady in all serials are shown "Mahaan" like Archana, Anandi, Siddhi, Iccha and all leading guys are shown helpless like Manav,Jagat, Kunal and Veer.. Sometimes I feel I am watching same serials in all the channels with new characters as the main concept is same...lol..

Well what else can I say... This way PR will go on for another 5 to 10 yrs without ending...

Yep Arjun Purvi for the new younger generation was the only thing which was new...Rest is same o same o...Nothing is changed...Archana is in denial about her mistakes and Manav is still is on his knees and pacifying Archu and her family.

And also as somebody rightly pointed out in another thread only 2 people know the truth about Savita...they are Damo and Vandu..I don't get it why are they waiting for self realization of Manav to clear out all the misunderstandings..Why cant Damo or Vandu tell the truth to both sisters and Sachin?? Vandu even had a chance when Teju went to ask...I don't know how much time will they waste in this self realization...And after knowing Archana so well Manav should not be waiting for self realization..He should believe in her which obviously is not there..And our Mahaan Archana will never even care to inform the daughters or Manav about the truth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Agree...PR was killed when Manav married Shravani when he was not even officially divorced from Archu...it was illegal actually!!! With the leap and ArVi, PR was just coming back to life and EK is again wants to kill the show for the second time...Angry

The only reason PR is working even today is because of its performances from the actors...Hiten, Ankita, Shruti, Asha, Rithvik, Ushaji and others...ArVi too is a big reason but on the verge of getting destroyed...i just hope that Ekta reconsiders her decision instead of showing this nonsense...!!

Edited by saf2012 - 08 August 2012 at 8:21am
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

And also as somebody rightly pointed out in another thread only 2 people know the truth about Savita...they are Damo and Vandu..I don't get it why are they waiting for self realization of Manav to clear out all the misunderstandings..Why cant Damo or Vandu tell the truth to both sisters and Sachin?? Vandu even had a chance when Teju went to ask...I don't know how much time will they waste in this self realization...And after knowing Archana so well Manav should not be waiting for self realization..He should believe in her which obviously is not there..And our Mahaan Archana will never even care to inform the daughters or Manav about the truth...
Damo, Vandu & DK are Biased as far as Archana is concerned in her favor..They are same as Sachu and Savita in support of Manav ..

Truth has to come from both Archana for admitting her grave mistakes (Courtcase against Manav and Losing Soham to Varsha) and than Savita abt divorce papers..Not fighting for her marriage and letting manav go with kids w/o giving him a fight..

Many have lied not only Savita..

Sachu abt divorce papers and his condition with Archana
Purvi manipulations with divorce judge (Twice), Trashing contract etc

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm
scorpion79 Newbie
scorpion79
scorpion79

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Damo, Vandu & DK are Biased as far as Archana is concerned in her favor..They are same as Sachu and Savita in support of Manav ..

Truth has to come from both Archana for admitting her mistakes and than Savita abt divorce papers..Not fighting for her marriage and letting manav go with kids w/o giving him a fight..

Many have lied not only Savita..

Sachu abt divorce papers and his condition with Archana
Purvi manipulations with divorce judge (Twice), Trashing contract etc

Agreed. The main thing is Archana should not just bear anything and everything thrown at her. She should stand up for her right and start giving good responses to whoever tries to disrespect her with false accusations...
ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
It seems this is the first balaji show that you are watching.Ekta has been showing the same thing since last 12 years in all her serials.Hero heroine meet,fall in love,do romance and then separate,few years leap,again reunite,again separate.LOL LOL LOL
This cycle goes on and on until the show ends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

Go to top