India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Another serial gets killed..!!

scorpion79 Newbie
scorpion79
scorpion79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
So, after reading the news about ARVI separation and if that turns out to be true this serial is surely gonna go downhill..I think most of the popular serials follow same rule of separating lead pairs and then making a 10-20 years leap...Let me start by giving some examples:

1) Balika Vadhu - Anandi and Jagat got separated and divorced
2) Parichay - Kunal and Siddhi got separated (Not sure about divorce)
3) Uttaran - Veer and Iccha got separated

And now in PR..Arjun and Purvi...I don't understand that if CVs eventually want to separate the lead pair of the show why do you in first place create the pair??  So that people get hooked to the show and increase TRP.?? If you don't have good enaf material to show then just end the show instead of dragging it with stupid and nonsense story lines...atleast it would have a valid and good ending rather then watching all crap..

Height in PR is that till now so many truths have been just forgotten or not even talked about which were hidden from main characters in past...I don't wanna go in detail but some truths like Rasika making Savita think negative about Archana bcoz of which all this is happening, Chawl demolition truth of Ajit etc etc ...

If the article is to be believed then I am sure that Sameer Rane will be shown as the son of Jaywant Rane since he is playing lead role. I just hope that article turns out to be false...

What do you guys think?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

achyuthaRose_7saf2012Blossom10--Jenelle--DarlyneJasveerShastriShooting.StarKalapics-07bhallaroxpurethoughtAshlaikasaijahnaviDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
This serial was killed long time back when the main lead ,a married man (Manav) was shown putting Sindoor to Shravani for no reason with his not yet to be divorced wife watching it and giving her consent and then voluntarily both agreeing to divorce each other for Shravani's sake.
Ekta loves such scenes and she wants to make lead pairs look pathetic to circumstances...
For now this situation is not happening..For now I can but can never trust Ekta...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28ritika06Blossom10saf2012SaifliciousJasveerShastripurethoughtKalapics-07bhallaroxnalonynnejAshlaikaDabulls23

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Jai- Totally agree with you. PR was killed a long time ago with the Shavani track. Just as it has had time to recuperate, Ekta is ready to kill it again by seperating Arvi. What else can we expect from these immoral writers? Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012purethoughtAshlaika

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
How can a serial get killed when it was killed & has been dead for 2 yrs Wink

As JS mentioned serial was killed the day Manav offered himself to marry shravni who was pregnant with his baby bro's child Embarrassed...Mind you he was married to Archana at the time..Shravni could have raised the child in Deshmukh home as a single parent with Damo-Savita as Grand parents and ArMan as Uncle-Aunt - guardian to sachu...But no Sadist EK only wants sadistic situations in a couple's lives...

EK ruined it by having Manav put sindoor and mangal sutra on Shravni disrespecting all his vows to his wife Archana..And Archana went along with that stupid decision...That is when it all ended for PR..

Bewakoof Archana became more and more bewakoof and Manav became more and more Ullu-lallu ever since...

Scorpio 79  I love your thought abt officer Rane could be TDH's son...Falling for Purvi and them getting together...Wow I would love to see that..How Archana dissed that guy and his family where he ended up being mean..No one appreciates their fiance bowing down to her first divorced husband...Only Mahaan Manav can accept that not a regular average man..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 August 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gigusersaf2012ramki1Kalapics-07bhallaroxJaishankar

scorpion79 Newbie
scorpion79
scorpion79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

@Jai- Totally agree with you. PR was killed a long time ago with the Shavani track. Just as it has had time to recuperate,Ekta is ready tokill it again by seperating Arvi. What else can we expect from these immoral writers?Angry

Yes I think the same writer writes all these sadistic stories where evil wins over good and by the time everything gets normal again the show is over or about to end..:-) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06nalonynnej

scorpion79 Newbie
scorpion79
scorpion79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">How can a serial get killed when it was killed & has been dead for2 yrs Wink</font>
</div>
<font color="#660099">As JS mentioned serial was killed the day Manav offered himself to marry shravni who was pregnant with his baby bro's child Embarrassed...Mind you he was married to Archana at the time..Shravni could have raised the child in Deshmukh home as a single parent with Damo-Savita as Grand parents and ArMan as Uncle-Aunt - guardian to sachu...But no Sadist EK only wants sadistic situations in a couple's lives...</font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">EKruined it by having Manav put sindoor and mangal sutra on Shravni disrespecting all his vows to his wife Archana..And Archana went along with that stupid decision...That is when it all ended for PR..</font>
<font color="#660099">Bewakoof Archana became more and more bewakoof and Manav became more and more Ullu-lallu ever since...</font>
<em><font color="#660099">Scorpio 79 I love your thought abt officer Rane could be TDH's son...Falling for Purvi and them getting together...Wow I would love to see that..How Archana dissed that guy and his family where he ended up being mean..No one appreciates their fiance bowing down to her first divorced husband...Only Mahaan Manav can accept that not a regular average man..Embarrassed</font>
<div>

I agree that serial was killed long time back but somehow it reincarnated in form of arjun and purvi and kept the viewers engrossed. Its only because of them that the serial got back in game...But you know our CVs.. They dont like to keep happiness intact in show atleast for some months and then create kind of a segway which clearly explains why a character behaves in a particular manner...They make negative characters positive and positive ones into negative whenever they want..

And the main part.. The leading lady in all serials are shown "Mahaan" like Archana, Anandi, Siddhi, Iccha and all leading guys are shown helpless like Manav,Jagat, Kunal and Veer.. Sometimes I feel I am watching same serials in all the channels with new characters as the main concept is same...lol..

Well what else can I say... This way PR will go on for another 5 to 10 yrs without ending...

Edited by scorpion79 - 07 August 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1Dabulls23

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

This serial was killed long time back when the main lead ,a married man (Manav) was shown putting Sindoor to Shravani for no reason with his not yet to be divorced wife watching it and giving her consent and then voluntarily both agreeing to divorce each other for Shravani's sake.
Ekta loves such scenes and she wants to make lead pairs look pathetic to circumstances...
For now this situation is not happening..For now I can but can never trust Ekta...

oh wow!!! did this really happen!!! I just cant believe this...what an Apavitra Rishta she has made out this beautiful couple :( i am glad I had stopped watching this show after it started going haywire
Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I have almost seen all her Ekta serials...but she should have kept this one different from the rest cause she called this "Pavitra Rishta". One thing that is common in the rest is that the love birds never ever live together happily...

She should learn a thing or two from other show directors/CVs...for ex: yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...

Go to top