Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

True Fierce Battle Begins in JDJ

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
The True Fierce Battle begins in JDJ

There is so much of difference in one episode after the wild card enteries entered and ColorsTV & Jhalak planned a great surprise for the audience. If they would have selected Karan, Ritwik & Rashmi earlier, it would not have been so much fun in compare to now. 

Earlier I considered Isha-Salman & Shibani-Puneet on my top list but now with 3 more strong contenders added, its more fun to watch. The Fierce battle begins now. I am very positive about salman being this weekend on the floor. Its possible Isha will do most of the dancing and he may take the backbench with little steps OR just make us fall off our chairs.

I won't be surprised to see Isha-Salman in Danger either because all reality shows are scripted so they have to add bunch of crappy drama.

Welcome the Wild Cards.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Soupzmitturajuiheartussg24SIDMA4EVERTheGreenArrow-Chandramukhi-49erFanPentaminous.StarktasticSandy-NazArnav90

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RolzzTony_StraK786_Meena_

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Isha, Shibani, Karan Wahi, Rashmi and Rithvik are the awesome dancers!
Rest of the others dont know how to dance... they r getting judges sympathies thats it... So aese marks kis kaam ke? Ouch
Shaggy aagey aagey dekho kya hota hai. Kisi ko Sympathies mill jati hai toh Kisi par Karan Johar marmitha hai. Everything is possible in Love and war. So keep watching. I am dying to see Isha, Karan, Shibani, Ritwik and Rashmi including our own Entertainer Bharati.

They will keep Bharati for long time becos she is real entertainer, dance mai bhi maaza lati hai aur apne acts se bhi. If she goes, the heart of JDJ will go away so I don't think they will let her go

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz_Meena_

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i think gurmeet is a good dancer.. so pls dont forget him.. shibani,daarsheel,gia,isha,rithvik,and rashmi are also my fav. nnow.. I dont like karan's blike his dance

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vminilenageorgeNinnzGmmaneet_forever9TinkerBella

spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Before the wild card entries, the battle was between the two Best: Isha and Gurmeet with Shibani following.  Now, Karan has joined in and the top 4 will be:

ISHA
GURMEET
SHIBANI
KARAN

Darsheel - because he is in his own category based on age. 

Rest look boring!!!

Edited by spatel310 - 07 August 2012 at 7:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vminilenageorgemaneet_forever9

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Agree with you dear i also kept Isha n Shibani on top now i am excited for all 3 wild card enteries...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Agree with you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you cuz I'm rooting for Salman & Isha and apart from them I used to root for Punit & Shibani. But with the introduction of wild card entries, my interest in Punit & Shibani is drying off and instead Sneha & Rithwik seem exciting to watch

But I wanna see Salman & Isha clinching this against all odds. Since Salman is injured, I'm not sure how things will look in future. I really hope he gets well soon and comes back with a BANG!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorvgiri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index