India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

who lost more sugni or viks? (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
This time I want Sugni to run away to city without her mother and alone as even G does not deserve her after the way she ranted at both Sugni and TVS . Both Adi and G have no sympathy and have not given the benefit of doubt to either TVS or Sugni and they both should reject them even in their dejection. I too think slowly TVS turns evil.Ouch as when he was good all took  away his happiness and though he was also to blame by telling lies and hiding Reva once he knew about her.Ouch  It was a very difficult situation for him to decide whether to tell the truth or not when he got the chance.

Edited by chalhov - 07 August 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07HillyloveForeverSHINeestephhhLaila2009Vinnie79KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@ Hillydee: I love how you write exactly what I am thinking so well!! Saves me alot of typing..LOL
Completely agree with your first post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovepyar-ishk

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

@ Hillydee: I love how you write exactly what I am thinking so well!! Saves me alot of typing..LOL
Completely agree with your first post
ROFL Thanks and you are welcome.Big smile

JulieDpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Sugni & Vikram lost today nobody was a winner and tomorrow will be more emotions.

At first I was upset why was Vik so quiet but then I realize he was just waiting for Sugni to question him. Then I thought what would be the sense of talking when he's in the presence of two loose cannon, a big mouth bedni and mentally unstable woman.

Why would he want to have Reva create more scene in an already hostile situation by telling her he was the bridegroom so she can tried a kill Sugni every chance she gets Ouch

Call me crazy, but even though Sugni was angry at TM for lying, I think she had more of an issue of TVS not acknowledging her in front of Reva. Even my sister agrees with me and we never agree on anything. LOL

@ Hillydee

You express my love for Gulabiya so eloquently that I have nothing much to add but that scene with Jiji. Embarrassed Thumbs Up

Jiji if I didn't like you I would hug you cause you made me realize G is billi not a tigress. All that mouth she had when Jiji was talking dirty about them she didn't speak back but know how to scream at Vik.

OMG besides wanting to go in the screen and beat the crap out of the camera man for constantly showing Adi face, I wanted to give him laxatives for his constipated expression. Ermm

Ok people you really need to stop with that Gavar mentality of slapping someone. I don't condone when men do it why should it be ok for a women? Sugni handle the situation like a mature intelligent woman without stooping low.

How would people feel if TM got mad and slap Sugni for throwing his dead mother ring like trash on the floor.

Gulabiya saying her daughter have self respect well after throwing that ring she should've told her go upstairs and change back into your rags so we can go home with our head held high.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 07 August 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDstephhhPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Sugni & Vikram lost today nobody was a winner and tomorrow will be more emotions.

At first I was upset why was Vik so quiet but then I realize he was just waiting for Sugni to question him. Then I thought what would be the sense of talking when he's in the presence of two loose cannon, a big mouth bedni and mentally unstable woman.

Why would he want to have Reva create more scene in an already hostile situation by telling her he was the bridegroom so she can tried a kill Sugni every chance she gets Ouch

Call me crazy, but even though Sugni was angry at TM for lying, I think she had more of an issue of TVS not acknowledging her in front of Reva. Even my sister agrees with me and we never agree on anything. LOL

@ Hillydee

You express my love for Gulabiya so eloquently that I have nothing much to add but that scene with Jiji. Embarrassed Thumbs Up

Jiji if I didn't like you I would hug you cause you made me realize G is billi not a tigress. All that mouth she had when Jiji was talking dirty about them she didn't speak back but know how to scream at Vik.

OMG besides wanting to go in the screen and beat the crap out of the camera man for constantly showing Adi face, I wanted to give him laxatives for his constipated expression. Ermm

Ok people you really need to stop with that Gavar mentality of slapping someone. I don't condone when men do it why should it be ok for a women? Sugni handle the situation like a mature intelligent woman without stooping low.

How would people feel if TM got mad and slap Sugni for throwing his dead mother ring like trash on the floor.

Gulabiya saying her daughter have self respect well after throwing that ring she should've told her go upstairs and change back into your rags so we can go home with our head held high.

ROFLROFLROFL weee  ROFLAll at underlined.
I was dying with laughter while reading your post, and this is a serious matter.LOL
I was wondering why Vikram was so quiet, poor man nervous, he has one shouting in one ear, and the other he is not sure when she will snap and do something crazy.LOL Poor Vikram it sucks to be him. If I were Vikram I would not tell Reva at that point that I was the bridegroom either.LOL

I feel you are right about Sugni being more mad that she was not acknowledged. I remember Amrita telling her about how much of an Item Reva an Vikram were on the outside.  Poor Sugni has no idea that this was not a match made in heaven. 

Yes Gulabiya only has mouth for Vikram.  No matter who else insults Sugni, she never stands up to them, very strange woman.  Vikram has to pay for all other Thakurs, and TJS who used her like garbage bin and called her a mistake. Disapprove

@Blue, very loaded statement.  But we can't condone that, it would be inappropriate.Ouch

Yes, Gulabiya should have ended her mission by making Sugni go back upstairs and change her clothes into what she is used to. Sleepy

Edited by hillydee - 08 August 2012 at 12:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDstephhhpyar-ishkKhatamKahani

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
 Both lost each other.. sugani lost her trust and vikram lost her love and respect ..  and we lost our sugvi...  very painful.. Cry  
 vikram should have told truth to sug..but then also everything happen same nothing different.. ya itna drama nahi hota par hota to sab kuch aaisa hi...Confused

Edited by croziaxx - 08 August 2012 at 1:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhhpyar-ishk

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I agree with you all that TVS and sugni both lost but in measurements TVS lost more than sugni...POOR guy...I feel sorry for him...he was true in his intentions but consequences were bitter. I hate CVs...

drtulikaHillylove

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Vinnie, Sugni will return home and Aditya will start to "run into her" and gradually be supportive until they fall in love...Amrita will hand over Aditya to Sugni on a silver platter. TVS will be butchered further until he turned into some obsessive madman who will hound his nephew and toment Sugni for falling in love with Aditya...

That is what we wil be forced to endure. I am NOT kidding. It will happen over the course of a couple of months.  There is NO way these writers are going to go with TVS and Sugni any more...

Sugni will go back to what she was doing and like I wrote, Aditya will be there to support her all the way and Gulabiya and him will develop saas-damaad relationshpi.

That's your show for you.

We won't be forced to endure this coz the moment TVS shows signs of turning negative i for one and all those i recommended the show to will nto be watching PSH.  It is pretty obvious Sugvi rocks.  Even on FB Nandish did not even gain half the comments as Varun did.  Varun though a good actor in a negative role not acceptable to any of us Sugvi fans.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index