who lost more sugni or viks?

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
loss of sugni
she lost her dreams for which she existed
almost lost her mother
i thnk she had these two thngs as most precious thngs..
nw vik lost
sugni's love
sugni's respect
adi's respect
got other thakur' disrespectful comments
got gulabia' verbal lashing
my pov
if tvs was evil than whatever adi and G would have done he would not have come down and brought rewa infront of everyone but madam G just can't c this and adi must be satisfied after breaking his mama's hearti want that adi should face the consequences of bringing rewa back as well as G this rewa she always show all her madnes behind close doors but infront of everyone she will act just fine what is this? plz show tantrums and madness to adiand especially G this g is getting on my nerves nw.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sunheriwiddymuktha_cutekomal07HillylovestephhhVinnie79pyar-ishk

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yes I want Adi to deal with Reva's madness and G to see it. They have been sitting on high mighty judgement chair and looking down on TVS!!!!!

I want Adi to see how difficult it is to control Reva ...when dhanuma and TVS are not in haveli !!!!

If what Adi said to TVS about the truth being more important than relations, how does he explain falling for sugni knowing that his uncle is in love with Sugni !!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdSaviosaraffmuktha_cutekomal07HillylovestephhhLaila2009PutijaChalhov

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
So right guys!!

I think both Sugni and Vikram lost.  Sugni is now going to have to act alongside Boring, disloyal and disrespectful to women Adi.Disapprove Vikram will have to contend with insane wife, who he cannot have a real relationship with, no real family life...very sad.

I wanted Vikram to tell the truth, but I wanted it to happen in a different way, but the CVS want Adi and Sugni, I will soon stop watching this show now.

Gulabiya's reaction today prove to me, that her motives were more than just being a loving Mother, she is bitter towards Thakurs and she sees Vikram from DAY one like all of them, and she is angry with Sugni for choosing Vikram over her.
Why I say so, because firstly she said "I told you he was lying, you were blinded by his love."  Is that the way to speak to your daughter, so harshly and having to be right, whose heart is breaking into pieces at the moment?  Her revenge showed more for Vikram, when she also was trying to speak for Vikram, she was so angry she did not get to announce the "Winning Lotto ticket of Knowing Vikram was lying."Angry
Then the final insult, she accused Vikram of being like other Thakurs who only see women as playthings. Angry How dare her, if Sugni was a play thing to Vikram he would not have offered marriage. She went too far with that statement. She could have just called him a liar and leave it at that. 

This why I say Gulabiya methods are so flawed. 
As, a Mother, she should be relieved that even though very very late, Vikram was going to tell the Truth with Reva finally, she could have at least given some respect to Sugni and Vikram's relationship, and allowed him to speak.  She forced Vikram to silence her. 
Also, since Mothers are supposed to be a certain way, why not go by Sugni's side and try to comfort her, since her daughter's heart is ripping into pieces.  This " I told you so and you are blinded by his love," attitude is not becoming of Motherly behaviour. 

If my Mother came with that I told you so attitude and how I was blinded by my love, I would see lack of sympathy for my pain, and more like she is glad she was proven right and is angry that I stood up for my love.   Whether or not Vikram is wrong, there was nothing wrong with Sugni loving him, she is a human being and she had no idea based on how he treated her, that he had secrets.  So, why is Gulabiya statement about blinded by love sounding so insensitive and accusatory?  You can't help who you love.  If Gulabiya was used to even an ounce of the treatment Sugni got from Vikram she would see why the girl fell in love. Is she blind or ungrateful or both? Look at how Vikram treated the whole family?  Who would not fall in love?  

How dare Gulabiay even compare that Loser,  who does not take care of his responsibilities TJS to Vikram.  How absurd, to even put both names in one sentence, no matter how lie Vikram was, TJS and the other Loser Thakuras are nothing to compare to him. Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericupdJulieDkomal07stephhhVinnie79Laila2009PutijaChalhovpyar-ishkKhatamKahani

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
awesome post hillydee!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Sugni's loss is temporary...in a few weeks she will be courted by Aditya (per saas bahu sazish).  She will be back at home and Aditya will take care of her financial needs.  So she will be fine and so will her family. Poor TVS will be stuck without his love, Sugni and the gawd awful Reva for a wife.

I would LOVE to see Sugni rejecting TVS rather arrogantly, Reva dying and an NGO director arriving and falling in love with TVS and vice versa and a very rejected Sugni enduring this and Gulabiya realizing that she has destroyed her daughters chances of love for a second time. Aditya leaving with Amrita from the show - guilty because he was indirectly involved in her death...it would be a really good drama to watch and A LOT more interesting than this Sugni-Aditya jodi we will be forced to watch during the coming weeks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdkomal07Hillylove

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
100% agreed the only people to loose in this situation is  Sugni and and Vickram. In my estimation Vickram Lost more, and gained a lot of past baggage as well.
 Since the wound is still fresh and the hurt and anger is at the forefront, Sugni's words were Justified. I was happy listening to her giving him a peice of her mind.  The end scene where she looked him in the face dried eye, and Vickram hd to look down was a classic. ClapClapClap
 I am a little worried about the precap scene with her picking up the slippers, is that a symbol that she is going to accept her life as a bedni??? (Please no, she has more self respect than that!)
  Ohhh Well I am waitng for the dust to settle and see how they proceed...if they make Sugni forget all her rational, and logical thought that would be bad. 
Also what is up with Reva being all level headed all of a sudden??? Hope they bring out her true colors and soon!
 The last time something Major happend  Sugni was going to leave town, will she do that this time???
  I am stepping out on a limb here and not even thinking about adi-sugni ( I have devolped a blind and deaf syndrom to that, if they do get married well  as I said i t will be my last day here and watching the show, but  until it actually manifest  I have hope!)
 A classic  tale of star crossed lovers?

Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07HillyloveForeverSHINeeLaila2009stephhhpyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Vinnie, Sugni will return home and Aditya will start to "run into her" and gradually be supportive until they fall in love...Amrita will hand over Aditya to Sugni on a silver platter. TVS will be butchered further until he turned into some obsessive madman who will hound his nephew and toment Sugni for falling in love with Aditya...

That is what we wil be forced to endure. I am NOT kidding. It will happen over the course of a couple of months.  There is NO way these writers are going to go with TVS and Sugni any more...

Sugni will go back to what she was doing and like I wrote, Aditya will be there to support her all the way and Gulabiya and him will develop saas-damaad relationshpi.

That's your show for you.

Hillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Vinnie, Sugni will return home and Aditya will start to "run into her" and gradually be supportive until they fall in love...Amrita will hand over Aditya to Sugni on a silver platter. TVS will be butchered further until he turned into some obsessive madman who will hound his nephew and toment Sugni for falling in love with Aditya...

That is what we wil be forced to endure. I am NOT kidding. It will happen over the course of a couple of months.  There is NO way these writers are going to go with TVS and Sugni any more...

Sugni will go back to what she was doing and like I wrote, Aditya will be there to support her all the way and Gulabiya and him will develop saas-damaad relationshpi.

That's your show for you.

I am so sad you are rightCry

Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index