India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

a taarey topic =)

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
note: this topic is for taarey fans pls do not bash or be rude here. i understand there are ppl who dnt like taarey but also know there are ppl who do so pls respect them and their views and no bashing 

so this topic is for all the taarey fans on this forum. what is your favorite thing about taarey what do you like most about them??

for me it's their cute love story, it's different the girl falling for the guy first and not the typical the guy automatically falls for her i love their progression

i love how taani is an innocent girl who care's about everyone around her a girl who loves her brother so much that she's wishing for her brother's love story to be magical Embarrassed

i love how rey is super protective over taani and even though he does't want to admit it he's jealous as hell whenever shivam talks to taani LOL

and most of all i love their chemistry i love that even with everything they both care about each other and want to see the other happy Embarrassed

note: taarey fans if anyone bashes/is sarcastic/ is rude just ignore them DO NOT quote their comment just leave it alone and to ppl who dnt like taarey pls dnt bash here thanks

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CamrynHardikaworldequalsyoupinkpearlzmaneesha_sankerraddhi...Ritzy...sreelu094...Natasha...Loveurlife1blossom1234

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, Taani is so sweet and Rey is just fab. Together they both are just amazing, superb chemistry. Smile
P.S i just dont get how ppl dont like them together Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikadesigirl_VD...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

I totally agree with you, Taani is so sweet and Rey is just fab. Together they both are just amazing, superb chemistry. Smile
P.S i just dont get how ppl dont like them together Confused

Embarrassed love them two they are sooo sooo cute and their chemistry is amazing! i dnt get how ppl dnt like them either but it's their choice they are entitled to their opinoin Smile

im just glad taht there r taarey fans out there who love their amazing chemistry Day Dreaming

Edited by desigirlx5 - 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm

Hardika...Natasha......Ritzy...

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
such a lovely post sanjuClapClap

what is your favorite thing about taarey what do you like most about them??

My favourite thing about TaaRey is their mind blowing cutenessLOL...they both r cute+hot+weirdLOL+intense+magical=Awesome ChemistryDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I just like the way they both care about each other alot,rey can't see Taani's pain,he can't see her with anyone else,still he says ke koi farak nahi parhtaLOL

their cuteness,their sweetness,their hotness,their weirdnessLOL...everything is just too perfect about them,and apart from all this,they have something special that seriously attracts us like a magnetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikadesigirl_VD...Ritzy......Natasha...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs up for the topic  Thumbs Up

My most fav thing about TaaRey is Taani's simplicity and Rey's protectiveness for Taani... and after that the intense chemistry in Mitwa seq which made me love them even more Hug

the best thing is that they are emotionally attached with each other ...

Rey's anger and jealousy clearly specifies that he has a soft corner for Taani but he don't wanna admit it...LOL

I wish to see TaaRey happy forever Smile

Hardikadesigirl_VD...Natasha...blossom1234

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

such a lovely post sanjuClapClap

what is your favorite thing about taarey what do you like most about them??

My favourite thing about TaaRey is their mind blowing cutenessLOL...they both r cute+hot+weirdLOL+intense+magical=Awesome ChemistryDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I just like the way they both care about each other alot,rey can't see Taani's pain,he can't see her with anyone else,still he says ke koi farak nahi parhtaLOL

their cuteness,their sweetness,their hotness,their weirdnessLOL...everything is just too perfect about them,and apart from all this,they have something special that seriously attracts us like a magnetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL rey says ke koi farak nahi partha but we know the truth Wink
seriously taarey do attract us Embarrassed

Hardika...Natasha...blossom1234...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

Thumbs up for the topic  Thumbs Up

My most fav thing about TaaRey is Taani's simplicity and Rey's protectiveness for Taani... and after that the intense chemistry in Mitwa seq which made me love them even more Hug

the best thing is that they are emotionally attached with each other ...

Rey's anger and jealousy clearly specifies that he has a soft corner for Taani but he don't wanna admit it...LOL

I wish to see TaaRey happy forever Smile

love everything u said ritika esp the "emotionally attached" part bang on ritz they are so perfect for each other Day Dreaming

Hardika...Natasha......Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

love everything u said ritika esp the "emotionally attached" part bang on ritz they are so perfect for each other Day Dreaming

yeah Sanju ..Hugthey are just Perfect  Hug

Hardikadesigirl_VD...Natasha...

Go to top