India-Forums

Navya
Navya

juz a qtn to all..

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Guys after reading nimmi's post abt shaheer's reasons to quit twitter, i can see many -ve vibes here, to all those who think that shah shuld hav clarified abt him being on wth saumi or nt, i hav a qtn, did he new that his convo with that person is gng to b shared here? and abt shamya misleading us wth tweets and interviews, i wuld like to say that, they both never denied it nor acceptd it, they told tht they want some tym and privacy, i dnt thnk they r asking too much wth ths.. and guys thnk if u r in relationshp wth some1 wil u tel that to al juz like tht, more than tht to ua family? u wil take ua tym ri8, if am nt wrng u wil nt even tel tht to ua friends too unless d corect tym cums, and after that als wil u alow them to invade ua privacy, i dnt think so, and i wil als nt agree to that..

p.s i dnt knw whether am doing ri8 by posting ths or not, but i cant -vity anymore. if any1 feel offendd then am extremely sory for that.. i knw most wil disagree to ths and many wil nt reply too, stil i wuld say leav ua coments. al type of coments r welcum.. thanq all 4 reading..

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 07 August 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123ParmasonebanfashaAishwarjyaasihaseensamruthaTacker_Holicanyadiv96-Rashi-rashvinnavya19

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
i absolutely agree wth u :))) we should wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asihaseen-Divya.S-

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
sorry but i agree to disagree with this. he should have handled the situation before it got out of hand, but he didnt have the maturity to do so. All celebs dont like rumours abt who they are seeing and they arent, and inorder to prevent it going out of hand they always clear the air! But neither shaheer nor somya ever did this! Im sorry but i can only see their immaturity towards this situation. Sana Sheikh cleared the air tday abt speculations regarding her engagement...this is all that Shamya had to do inorder to put a full stop to all this. Its not rocket science, but i guess they were scared they will lose there few fans so just led us on.
I conclude by saying this is just my opinion and i will not appreciate ppl randomly bashing me bcoz of what i bleve. 
-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
juz a qtn to u did sana taggd us like shamyafans n told tht 'hw can ppl thnk tht onscreen couples r on offscreen too?' am nt bashing u, i respect ua pov too though i dnt agree wth tht, and hw culd u even thnk tht shamya did al these to retain their fans? most fans left folowing navya show long back nly and i dnt thnk shamya had d statistics of how many fans wer ther @ d starting and how many after kanpur track n how many after mu track n how many after tht accident track, can u plz mind answering these?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishwarjya

enashi_94 Newbie
enashi_94
enashi_94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I don't want to have a debate with you, but all I can say is that some time after savenavya, navya fans fell dramatically. and it was after savenavya that all this shamya speculations started, during this period many fans left and only a few fans were left. this was clearly evident as savenavya2 failed as there wasn't the same magnitude of fans anymore. and yes I do feel that they did this to retain their fans bcoz if these tweets really embarrassed them then they should have said it during navya wen direct tweets were at its peak! but no, instead they wait till the show is over. and guess what sana sheikh clears the air for us! That ghamandi bitch.
-sagar- IF-Dazzler
-sagar-
-sagar-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with u divi. Let's wait & watch..

asihaseen-Divya.S-

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
agree with u divu..v shud wait before jump into any conclusion..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asihaseen

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-diva-shamya-]Guys after reading nimmi's post abt shaheer's reasons to quit twitter, i can see many -ve vibes here, to all those who think that shah shuld hav clarified abt him being on wth saumi or nt, i hav a qtn, did he new that his convo with that person is gng to b shared here? 
I agree wid ur each n every word
first of all we convinced nIMMIS much to share all this and after she shared many people start saying that that is all lie but if she said something different we really appreiciated her the fact is this that we are not ready to accept the reality and the reality is no more than taht ,there is nothing confirmed till weather they are together or not but from all the hints the things are in our favour...
So y we cant wait ...
be patient everything will be good 

asihaseen-Divya.S-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index