applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Stop making posts on Kushal-Nia off screen dosti or anger. For all we know the two might be just tired. They shoot almost whole day. May never get any time for friends or family. Agreed that once you enter this industry your spare time will be nil, and they are love-birds on screen, that doesnt mean that they should act as a couple offscreen all the time. They might be fighting or they might not be. Its their private life. Give them a break. Live and let live. They have a right be upset, happy or angry with themselves, each other or someone else, just like us. 

For those who think their offscreen emotions are affecting their work, I disagree... Its crappy script that is to be blamed. They are professionals, they are doing their job. You can criticise their acting on screen. Let them be whatever they are offscreen. They are human like us.. 

PS. Please dont turn this into a bashing post. 

Edited by sonuni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everybody is just putting forward their "opinions", what they think*. There's a difference, you see. Relax. :)
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you! Some people are making it a big thing by dragging it. It their personal life. Geez we have no right to get involved. Thanks for the post. Much needed!
befair thumbnail
yah agree with ur post...i dont understand y ppl r trying to picturise them as they r dating/fighting..,.when v know dat kushal himself has introduced his newyork based gf...and rumours are there dat nia sharma is also dating varun jain...v fans often forgets dat these actors have their own personal life...lets all enjoy virman...   I request u all to stop judging nishal on basis of their 5 min interview segments...Edited by befair - 11 years ago
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed I Sed The Same Thing They May Jus Be Tired End Off But Some People Are Dragging The Whole Issue...
I Didnt Feel That Simething Was Wrong Between Them
I Completely Agree With You Jus Get Over It!!!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
your are right, some people need to just mind their own business.
Kajol20 thumbnail
Thank God, I thought I was the only one irritated by these posts.

I agree 100%!
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u ...v should not interfere in actors personel matters...luv virman...