Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arnav's act is normal

atipreet Senior Member
atipreet
atipreet

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,
Just checked in and was reading each and everybody's viewpoint  about today's episode...
its good that everybody is happy to see our ASR standing in support for his wife at the time of DADI's rejecting behavior towards their marriage...but frankly speaking was that really a surprise for us to see ASR doing this
type of act for his wife??

I think its a big question for which i feel that it was really normal to see him doing the act...coz i have been watching all the episodes after they got married.

Remember how he could not digest others insulting his wife...there are many scenes from the show where he stood for her either directly or indirectly...
The point here is he was the only one who insulted her again and again and he never gave the right to anyone in the family and even to the society.

u can take the example of the welcome ceremony (muh dikhayi) thrown for both the brides in RM...there at the time when the guests were passing comments for Khushi as extra new bride he stood there answering each one of them  and also told Nani that Khushi is his wife and a part of raizada house, and he will not stand anyone commenting against her or anyone in his family.

Even he was ready to leave the house when Nani and Anjali was not ready to accept his secret marriage.
He never denied khushi's rights as her wife in front of the family and society.

so friends just think about it and try to recollect any of the scenes where arnav insulted her in front of his family after getting married...

i think the answer would be big NO...

therefore for me it was not a surprise to see him supporting his beautiful wife in front of his dadi...it is the least he can do after all that MU clarification.

so I don't wanna settle for less I want maximum from him to redeem his love...

anywaz rocking act by SARUN and hope to see more intense scenes between them...Smile

Saw today's SBS link and was happy after knowing that khushi will enact a song sequence to convince him but really hope its a serious and intense way of convincing rather than a comedy act... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaDeedeepa1

atipreet Senior Member
atipreet
atipreet

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
no one agrees with me??
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah But still I think there is big difference