sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised at the way the whole magazine thing was handled. First I was laughing at the way Piddi went in the back and started "studying" the magazine. But when Ranveer came in and told him off for reading the magazine in the time of internet, I was genuinely surprised. The way Piddi said that such magazines are blessings for those whose internet is down, I couldnt help but appreciate the writers for this angle.

Because boys do this. The characters are between the ages of 16-18 and it was so real to show them doing all this boys stuff. In this age, kids do start experiencing new things. And this all is just a part of the experience.

And when KD gave that photoshoped comment when Ranveer and Samar were studying the magazine, I was immensely impressed. With that it was shown that these characters are real. Even the brooding guy who seems so different knows about this stuff and doesnt shy away from showing this. Best part? He didnt even go close to them. Just hearing their convo and looking at their reactions, he knew about it. Also, even JJ wasnt disgusted when Samar was all lost in that magazine. He just gave a, "are you done?" statement to bring him back to his senses.

Oh well, boys will be boys! ;)

kudos to the writers! The characters are so real and relatable that I cant help but applaud the writers for their modern approach with real characters rather than satti savitris. After today's episode, I can say it proudly that yes, The Buddy Project is the show of today and it most definitely portrays today's generation!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So Truee !!!
I had stitches in my stomach when Piddi went to last bench to read those magazines .. Lmao .
But the way samar and ranveer , dissapporving first and then engrossed was literaly so real .
The Bestest part was Samar engrossed in reading magazine ..Seriously ! kuddos for handling such stuff with maturuty and reality .
TBP Rocks
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^exactly! Maturity is the word! The whole scene came out as real and hilarious rather than awkward and OTT. That is the CVs win because it was intended that way.
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Mais-

^exactly! Maturity is the word! The whole scene came out as real and hilarious rather than awkward and OTT. That is the CVs win because it was intended that way.

nice post...the whole scene ws deff. Nt OTT...it ws quite funny but yet so mature 😃 ... TBP all the wayyy 😳
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That part was really maturedly dealt and the end product was real as well as hillarious. So definitely kudos to the writer.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Honestly, even yesterday, where Vats was talking about the 'helmet' as protection and whatever happened was dealt with in a very mature manner.

And I guess all the credit goes to the creatives and the actors.
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
It was the scene of the day for me!

It was handled well and didn't even border on being vulgar for a moment! 

And you're right! It's one of the most real things for guys in that age group! 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This isnt the only one.I even loved the Vats hospital scene.It was so relatable for me since I'm in 11th too.A teacher going on and on saying something from which a whole lot of double meanings can be derived by teenagers.Even Innocent Panchi understood what was going on even though she was looking uncomfortable.
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! Attention to details is what brings out the Quality work and TBP is one good Example.

Very well thought post 👍🏼
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha I was creasing at this and I cant believe boys do that i m sorry but that is sick I know they do it but still ewww why?

and yeah they are taking care of little details that is what makes this youth show amazing
Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago