Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dislike Megha's new 'Behenji' Look! Needs Change!! (Page 2)

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Earlier they gave her bai sarees to repeat now this bad styling.she can look beautiful..just go back to purple saree look cvs pls refer to purple saree look..and go easy on the make upLOL

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I just don't want neck pieces and big bindis
small bindis and no neck pieces is all I want
she would look so so pretty with just removal of these two things, I am quite fine with her make up, neither too loud nor too minimal
and yes thick braid, I would like her to tie her hairs like that or keep them open

Edited by SunShine_A - 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Aaj tel aur paani kya mila ke daala tha uske baalo mein..bechaari akanksha she is so pretty...now should we sign a petition and send to her stylists tab sunengey.? .pls we request you not to ruin the beautiful akanksha like this in the name of ghareluness looks.. 
Theia Senior Member
Theia
Theia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Still no change in her look despite so much feedback! Hope they give her a better look soon
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I agree ...no bindi...no neck pe bindi...bring back her pre shaadi look...this one is total behenjee...type...isse better to pehle lagti thi vo...is this a new way to make Beautiful Akansha not look great 

-Swetha-

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
yeah rightTongue, newly married women in current times should wear mini-skirts and high-levels, no?LOL

there's nothing wrong with her new look. She looked like a convent nun before. Women might like that look, guys dont. LOLShe;s got a softer prettier look to her now. The side braid or whatever is also nice. I just dont get why women in general have the worst advice for other womenWinkLOL

Julplat

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i agree that the " purple saree-wala look " was the best. in fact the stylists should have stuck to that look only and just braided her hair in the day . but then we shouldnt forget that megha is a married woman now, and married women DO wear jewelleries, specially the nose pin which widows are strictly forbidden to wear, so i think megha's looks isnt that bad too. Smile
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

i agree that the " purple saree-wala look " was the best. in fact the stylists should have stuck to that look only and just braided her hair in the day . but then we shouldnt forget that megha is a married woman now, and married women DO wear jewelleries, specially the nose pin which widows are strictly forbidden to wear, so i think megha's looks isnt that bad too. Smile
Exactly my words! Approve Her new look doesn't bother me but I'd deffo love if her bindi is smallSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatMoner_Radio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index