Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dislike Megha's new 'Behenji' Look! Needs Change!!

Theia Senior Member
Theia
Theia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry, but don't like Megha's new 'Behenji' look at all!! She looks auntish and ganwarish!! Multiple different types of neck pieces (golden + silver ethnic), different colored ear drops (silver), nose pin etc look just plain BAD. 

Her side braid looks strange and gives a very puffy and untidy look. Most of the colors of the sarees she wears don't suit her and her makeup too is not good and makes her look darkish. 

She doesn't look like a young, modern wife should look like. They have given her such a jaded saas-bahu look which doesn't suit her character at all! Many shows have already moved away from this kinda regressive look. 

However, those behind this show seem to be so insecure that they are even copying the unappealing look of regressive saas bahu shows. 

They have already ruined the background score and made it so jarring and horrible. Probably, height of insecurity is making them become just poor copy cats with no originality and creativity of their own. 

Akanksha should put her foot down and insist that she needs a better and more 'in sync with the times' look!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

madhunarayanandvshahbspprtneil.17Julplatash2711Imperfect_OneindiegirlTaranaGeetReena4kunalknrajipriyachandU-No-PooSilentsoulRishrabhSenpooAkkiHP

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to say that even behenjis do not dress like this anymore.The new behenji looks like Parineeti chopra in Ishaqzaadey.This behenji look is too much .shaayad gaon mein bhi ethnic looks stylish hotein hain..This is zabardasti ka ethnic look .What they are trying to make a Laali lippistic out of her ultimatelyLOL Aur itna make up.?Sorry not done at all. then give Kunal a dhoti teeka and send him to gaon with a Bhuvan from lagaan look.Hahahha it will suit kunal he will forever be in a ganjiLOL
But what is this seriously.Why could they not stick with that purple saree look in suhaag raat scene..SHOULD I loudly  TELL THAT TO THE CVS...plsss PURPLE SAREE SUHAAG RAAT LOOK WAS PERFECT MAKE UP WAS PERFECT HAIR WAS PERFECT ..Ak looked heavenly.NOW she looks like..forget it I am not saying anymore.so pissed off..such a beautiful Akanksha and they cannot style her post marriage look properly .IS it so difficult for the stylists ?Angry

Edited by Reena4kunal - 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheiaTaranaGeetSenpoo

dvshah Newbie
dvshah
dvshah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...she does look like behenji with the nose pin...iy doesn't suit her at all. And hair style...she looks worse day by day with all the new hairstyle and accessories. She looked the best at the wedding night with that purple saree and mo npse pin with simple make up. May be the CVs might hv thought that since it was the bedtime make up so they decked her up next morning with more accessories and new hairdo..LOL

TheiaTaranaGeetReena4kunal

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.. i dont like megha's new look.. the make up seems very loud..

ash2711TheiaReena4kunal

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I agree - and the main reason for this is her current hairstyle which is not going down well with her. I liked her original hairstyle but if that is too plain, I also liked the hairstyle she sported since the Rashmi engagement day. Or if we were to look at recent avatars , I liked her simple look on the terrace when she had rung the bell for Mohan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtTheiaReena4kunalMeera_Ka_Mohan

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I agree with you all! Hope with the feedback from us they get to change her look! Megha is not Megha now! She doesn't stand out with any style which was there when she was Mrs. Vyas! This marriage is supposed to bring more bright things to her life... But it looks more dull for her! Please do something about her style...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheiaReena4kunal

Theia Senior Member
Theia
Theia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Wonder why they themselves don't realize what a bad look Megha is carrying. It just doesn't suit her and makes her looking boring and unattractive.

Hope they change her look at the earliest. It is obviously wrong!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalSenpoo

kritikajindal Groupbie
kritikajindal
kritikajindal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i dont like her new hair style. it doesn't siut her..
rather she must leave her hair open...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index