India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nia in BEHENEIN

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I dont know whether you guys used to see this show or not, cuz i had stopped watching it waaay before it finished!!! but I was searching up on nia, and I found out that she used to play a role in this show, and I got damn excited! So i watched some of the episodes on the net, in which she is playing the character of a rich guys modern daughter, whos a teeny bit spoilt (just a teeny bit!), and i cant stop loving her! This girl does justice to any of her roles, and i love watching this show just because of her, even if it means going through real lengths just to find the episode on the net! She is absolutely fabulous, and she looks really pretty too, cuz shes got loads of make-up on, shes wearing cute dresses, and just being herselfSmile though I still love maanvi moreHeart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kushniascreen22Dina98210nrithyaoNorstarkinny_ranviralicemathTheCaptain-Antu-_-Aslan-

Dina98210 Senior Member
Dina98210
Dina98210

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I knooow she looks stunning as nisha in behenien and as maanvi too...!! I love nia..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Nia played an amazing part as Nisha in Behenein, at first I didn't really the character of Nisha but actually Nia's portrayal made her soo cute though so eventually I even started liking the character =D
Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I prefered her role in Kaali she potrayed Anu so well also she stood by her friend all the time no matter what her family said to her love her as Manvi and Anu

Edited by Amara786 - 07 August 2012 at 5:58pm
Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post accident!

Edited by Amara786 - 07 August 2012 at 5:58pm
RIYANSH_AUDREY Goldie
RIYANSH_AUDREY
RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
She really looked so cute in behnein, i actually ended up liking that character even though it was a sightly negative one, she looked like a lil stubborn kid in that  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifealicemath

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara786

I prefered her role in Kaali she potrayed Anu so well also she stood by her friend all the time no matter what her family said to her love her as Manvi and Anu
I guess I should watch episodes of this show too then!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index