Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

noo plz no adi-sugni plzz plz plZ (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I agree with u all

whatever happens...how much bitter the situation gets but I don't want to see Adi-Sugni jodi...A BIG NO NO FROM ME

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylove

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

How can an Adi -Sug Jodi ever work?  Sugni just confessed in front of all to TVS that her love begun with him and ended with him.  Her life revolved around him.  How can she suddenly fall out of love with TVS and in love with Adi.  Not only all of us Sugvi fans will stop watching the show but all those whom we recommended the show too will stop watching it.

Come on CVs show us atleast one clean romance.  Why do you have to give us a Mami-Bhanja relationship. 

Now since Reva has decided she is going to stay on, we will have to tolerate her along with Gulb and without Sugvi.  Are the CVs going bonkers?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylovestephhh

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
 Please cvs ! we can wait for their reunion.. we can bear their pain and sorrow, but please don't make mami-bhanja love story.. this will be look very ugly..  
                          SO BIG NO!!!! FOR EVER..... No

Edited by croziaxx - 08 August 2012 at 3:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylovestephhh

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
if adi-sugni happens the loosers will only be cvs
coz they will not only loose the fans,viewers but also trps
the time they realize it it would be too late

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

How can an Adi -Sug Jodi ever work?  Sugni just confessed in front of all to TVS that her love begun with him and ended with him.  Her life revolved around him.  How can she suddenly fall out of love with TVS and in love with Adi.  Not only all of us Sugvi fans will stop watching the show but all those whom we recommended the show too will stop watching it.

Come on CVs show us atleast one clean romance.  Why do you have to give us a Mami-Bhanja relationship. 

Now since Reva has decided she is going to stay on, we will have to tolerate her along with Gulb and without Sugvi.  Are the CVs going bonkers?

totally agree with you...thanks for ur post...u r right at this point sugni adi jodi wud look super absurd n boring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

fungirl09 Groupbie
fungirl09
fungirl09

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I know TVS fans is unhappy with the storyline right now , if Adi and Sugni is the future jodi, I would not mind. I just want to see how the CV's is going to do it. Adi was right Sugn's dream was not just to marry, but to be respected also. We lost track of the story and fell into the boy meets girl and love happens trap. Please wait and watch where the story is going. Those of us who have experience first love and had our hearts broken knows what Sugni and Vikram is going through. So we will grieve with them and then move on with time. As the saying goes and this too shall pass. Don't mean to offend anyone.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index