India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

noo plz no adi-sugni plzz plz plZ

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
so thats it sugni broke off and wat away to broke throwimg tvs's mother ring n it landing at his feet it looked like tvs heart which he gave was tossed of and the shattered luk on his face omg my heart went out to him nw guys don't you think instead of making us and viks suffer by seeing adi sugni love they should just show him dead that way there will be no dilemma to watch for only viks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarHillylovestephhh

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
This is the moment the cvs have been waiting for, to see Old Vikram looking like a villain, so Young Sugni can be with Young Aditya. 
Just another regular story.Sleepy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLaila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drtulika

so thats it sugni broke off and wat away to broke throwimg tvs's mother ring n it landing at his feet it looked like tvs heart which he gave was tossed of and the shattered luk on his face omg my heart went out to him nw guys don't you think instead of making us and viks suffer by seeing adi sugni love they should just show him dead that way there will be no dilemma to watch for only viks

I think it would be better to kill TVS off but they won't, he's going to get uglier and eventually he will try to destroy Adi-Sugni romance. For fans of TVS, this show will be very difficult to digest. I think it is best to quit watching the minute the romance starts...first sign will be Aditya helping Sugni's family...and Sugni and her family welcoming his help.

muktha_cuteHillylove

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I am going to go with a more  optimistic out look!... I know what they are showing and promoting but as of now I  am blind and deaf towards it all.  Now now don't bite my head off jjust yet...
 I give Sugni  100% right for taking the stance she did,  he spent weeks months, telling her every day "TO TRUST ME" and she did, She left all for him, as Sugni said today :Love is blind, it dose not lie, and it dose not commit sin, ...all of which  our TVS is  guilty off.. it is selfless not selfish...
 TVS became selfish in his love, and he has to pay the consequence. NOw the onlyy person  with rights to  pull him through the coals  is SUGNI and no one else. 
 Giving him back the ring, i think I would do that to...
 It will be intresting to ssee where they take it from here...will she go home and think about things, would TVS be able to convince her of his truth???
Reva's true mental state should come out for every one to witness, as I believe it would clarify a lot  to toughs who think they are better than Vickram at the moment!  (although it is hard to believe in 9 years of marriage no one was aware of her episodes, except Vickram and Dhanuma) I'll take a wai and watch approach for the moment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09cupdmuktha_cuteHillyloveLaila2009

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I also want to wait and see what happens next... i want to see what TVS does next . 
Will Adi finally understand TVS and try to help him to get back his true love? If the story does goes toward Adi and sugni i will not be watching the show for too much longer.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figueremuktha_cuteHillyloveJulieDLaila2009

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I think it would be better to kill TVS off but they won't, he's going to get uglier and eventually he will try to destroy Adi-Sugni romance. For fans of TVS, this show will be very difficult to digest. I think it is best to quit watching the minute the romance starts...first sign will be Aditya helping Sugni's family...and Sugni and her family welcoming his help.
If Vikram tries to destroy Adi-Sugni's romance this is the ONE time I won't be against a Villain in a show. I don't care who wants to call him pyscho or obsessive, even if they call me that, don't care. 
 I can't even bare to see Adi and Sugni, it is going to be so Fake in my perception.Angry  

Edited by hillydee - 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINee

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Guys I need help in my Positivity with this show.  This whole drama, has destroyed the Euphoria I was on.  I am the honeymoon type of girl, can't stand the drama.  They say drama makes loved ones get closer, but I can't foresee this with Sugvi. 

Sugni is one of my favourite characters in the show. However, you notice how she was not willing to listen to Vikram?  I would have preferred if she made him explain then tell him her mind and get very upset with him and walk out of the house if she wanted.  Her not willing to listen is reminding me very much of her Mother. I think these two ladies have a serious problem with not listening and jumping to conclusions.  Vikram lied through his teeth yes, but we know that he was not aware of Reva's existence before he fell in love with her.  

Yet, you can tell Sugni was ready to believe her Mother right away.  I guess that is a Mother Daughter relationship, deep down do we really doubt our Mothers?
I know I am always swearing for mine, even if initially I want to rebel.

I am hoping that Sugni will at least hear him out tomorrow, but my doubts are stronger, thanks to the cvs. 

Edited by hillydee - 07 August 2012 at 11:19pm

muktha_cutestephhh

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Originally posted by Laila2009

If Vikram tries to destroy Adi-Sugni's romance this is the ONE time I won't be against a Villain in a show. I don't care who wants to call him pyscho or obsessive, even if they call me that, don't care. 
 I can't even bare to see Adi and Sugni, it is going to be so Fake in my perception.Angry  

I got a bit carried away sorry.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index